Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (12 Viewers)

emanwel

Potential Patron
So I have a question regarding the Shudad outfit (the normal and black versions). I cant seem to fix the problem of the body clipping through the outfit.
It looks like this
View attachment 2021-03-05_17251982.JPG

I understand that I have to modify the partcutdesc, but what I tried didnt work.

Does anyone have a version of partcutdesc with the Shudad outfit included? or, can someone tell me what lines to add to the file?

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
character/model/1_pc/14_plw/armor/9_upperbody/plw_00_ub_0034_dm_w.pac

character/model/1_pc/14_plw/armor/9_upperbody/plw_00_ub_0034_w.pac
Can someone tell me how to view these files again, or just tell me what these 2 are?

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i am having trouble patching these files in, can anyone help? they are to "nudify" the Karlstein armor. when i try to run the injector it fails to patch all three files.

i think the problem is the NVIDIA format? i am saving as format BC3 (only format available with RGBA, 8bpp, interpolated alpha), then using NVIDIA's tools to convert to DXT5. i have also tried converting to DXT1a. but it always fails to patch.

Attachments

pew_00_lb_0033_.dds
488 bytes · Views: 83

pew_00_lb_0033_dec_.dds
2.8 KB · Views: 80

pvw_ew_ub_0033_.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 83

eicosa

Potential Patron
i am having trouble patching these files in, can anyone help? they are to "nudify" the Karlstein armor. when i try to run the injector it fails to patch all three files.

i think the problem is the NVIDIA format? i am saving as format BC3 (only format available with RGBA, 8bpp, interpolated alpha), then using NVIDIA's tools to convert to DXT5. i have also tried converting to DXT1a. but it always fails to patch.

I dont know about those formats, but i saved directly from photoshop as BC7. I dont know if this was the best choice but it works for removing bits. If the patcher fails, maybe the folder structure is wrong?
mine looks like
Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\pew_etc.dds

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
I dont know about those formats, but i saved directly from photoshop as BC7. I dont know if this was the best choice but it works for removing bits. If the patcher fails, maybe the folder structure is wrong?
mine looks like
Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\pew_etc.dds
edit: actually, still troubleshooting

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

In the Black Desert, textures with an alpha channel are best saved in BC3.
I saved your file in a different DDS format.

Attachments

pew_00_lb_0033_.dds
848 bytes · Views: 88

pew_00_lb_0033_dec_.dds
5.5 KB · Views: 84

pvw_ew_ub_0033_.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 85

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
3SBrHcT.jpg
bwMuH1e.jpg
Wx8MuNB.jpg
I replaced Sileshi.
I made all female characters except Shai. I checked, but the Ranger, Tamer, and Mystic bind skins are weird, so I needed to fix those three characters.
But I'm tired of the creation process so I won't do it again today.
Look forward to another chance.

zertiio

Potential Patron
3SBrHcT.jpg
bwMuH1e.jpg
Wx8MuNB.jpg
I replaced Sileshi.
I made all female characters except Shai. I checked, but the Ranger, Tamer, and Mystic bind skins are weird, so I needed to fix those three characters.
But I'm tired of the creation process so I won't do it again today.
Look forward to another chance.
hi Suzu. i am finding Starter and Regular Armor (Witch) and I had find ones of ur old post but it's not for Witch so pls upload oneagain some Mod for Witch class. As you can see that it's PWM.Est..... not PWW for Witch Class. i am even try changed name of it but it still not work. pls help me
1615028629585.png

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
well i have transparency edits working for the Kibelius armor, i wanted it to be more transparent than default but less transparent than the resorep options. still can't get it to work for Karlstein though

1615033394354.png

Thundarta

Potential Patron
Siempre que haya mantenimiento debes desinstalar el mod actualizar y una vez se haya aplicado la actualización volver a instalar el mod para que no tengas ese problema
mira amigo, le di reparar archivos y pudo actualizar normal, pero aun cuando utilizo el mod injector me vuelve a poner a descargar la actualización nuevamente aun cuando ya lo habia actualizado, intente desistalar todos los mods y luego abri el black desert y no funciono, repare archivos y aun funciono pero al metro nuevamente los mod volvio a pedirme el parche, estare realizando algo mal?

ayuda porfavor

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hi Suzu. i am finding Starter and Regular Armor (Witch) and I had find ones of ur old post but it's not for Witch so pls upload oneagain some Mod for Witch class. As you can see that it's PWM.Est..... not PWW for Witch Class. i am even try changed name of it but it still not work. pls help me
View attachment 118682
The Witch and Wizard's regular armor textures are shared.
All textures are wizard textures.

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
ok so uh what should I use to patch the game since Retore N patch don't work anymore nor does the "prevent file recheck" in meta injector. If it still works for Steam NA, please help.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
ok so uh what should I use to patch the game since Retore N patch don't work anymore nor does the "prevent file recheck" in meta injector. If it still works for Steam NA, please help.
i use the process from page 1, resorepless

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.