Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Hey Guys. Upload Link to down load again pls. I dont know which file should to dowload
i am mostly follwing the step by step process on page 1 to make most girl players nude. my current setup is to have all of the real money armor display (it's an option in resorepless), so that i can try and edit them to be sexier.

that worked with Kibelius armor as shown above but i haven't made it work for anything else. to get it to work, i ran resorepless with all the options i wanted (leaving the Kibelius option set to default). when resorepless got to the point where it was ready to start MetaInjector (it has a prompt to warn you), i copied and pasted this edited an edited file (i'll add it to this post) into Paz/files_to_patch/.resorepless/character/texture. then i let resorepless start MetaInjector, which did all the game editing. then i deleted the resorepless and MetaInjector exes from /Paz.

that worked for me on Pearl Abyss NA. i've only done it for the Kibelius armor. i tried Karlstein but it crashed the game.

Attachments

pew_00_ub_0034_01_hair.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 98

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
also here is the psd i tried to use to make Karlstein's cloth breast parts semitransparent, when i pasted the BC3 dds into Paz/files_to_patch/.resorepless/character/texture and ran MetaInjector, the game crashed when i tried to select server. do i need to change something in partcutdesc.xml maybe?

e: lol now with the actual file

Attachments

Last edited:

Terix3

Swell Supporter
also here is the psd i tried to use to make Karlstein's cloth breast parts semitransparent, when i pasted the BC3 dds into Paz/files_to_patch/.resorepless/character/texture and ran MetaInjector, the game crashed when i tried to select server. do i need to change something in partcutdesc.xml maybe?
You can't make outfits that did not support transparency originally transparent. The game has uses two formats for textures one is with alpha channel the other without. It needs to have alpha channel to support transparency. Because the game expect different format then you are providing it cashes when trying to load the texture.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
You can't make outfits that did not support transparency originally transparent. The game has uses two formats for textures one is with alpha channel the other without. It needs to have alpha channel to support transparency. Because the game expect different format then you are providing it cashes when trying to load the texture.
hmm. the Karlstein one DOES have transparency though, between gaps in some of the lacing. though it seems to be 1-bit transparency, and my edit has gradiation, maybe that's the problem? here is the original extracted dds to see

Attachments

pvw_ew_ub_0033_01.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 81

zertiio

Potential Patron
1615056924407.png

1615057038118.png

as Suzu said they use same Text file but it's much be something wrong, may be come from File .Pac or missing some thing.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
hmm. the Karlstein one DOES have transparency though, between gaps in some of the lacing. though it seems to be 1-bit transparency, and my edit has gradiation, maybe that's the problem? here is the original extracted dds to see
By transparency i mean when outfit is partially see through. For that you need DXT3 format. The file you provided is DXT1 and you can make the texture invisible but you can't make it partially see through.

Ching37

Potential Patron
Hey guys so I'm new here and I just tried to install (I'm using the steam launcher in NA) after I finished the process I opened the launcher and tried to start up, but the launcher started patching and said the bin/blackdesert32.dat file was damaged and to delete the file and rescan to fix. SO obviously after I did that my game was patched and the mods were gone. I uninstalled everything, reinstalled, and tried again this time a little more careful with my process to make sure I didn't mess anything up and same thing happened. Is the new launcher unable to use this mod or am I doing something wrong? I appreciate any help someone can give me this file patching stuff is not my strong suit so talk to me like I'm a little slow.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
By transparency i mean when outfit is partially see through. For that you need DXT3 format. The file you provided is DXT1 and you can make the texture invisible but you can't make it partially see through.
oh ok partial transparency rather than on/off.

OHHHHH and it was still a problem even when i tried to remove the bra part completely because of antialiasing. okaaaaaaaaaaay, let's see if i can fix it now.

edit: nope, saved it in BC3 with no antialiasing, and it still crashes.

Last edited:

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
oh ok partial transparency rather than on/off.

OHHHHH and it was still a problem even when i tried to remove the bra part completely because of antialiasing. okaaaaaaaaaaay, let's see if i can fix it now.

edit: nope, saved it in BC3 with no antialiasing, and it still crashes.
There is a simple and rude way to update your game and patch it again.

Zarathros

Potential Patron
Hi, just wondering if anyone could help me with that. I don't know how to switch the meta version.
I can't seem to be able to get the version.dat file after uninstalling redownloading emptying the folders e.t.c. i've tried many methods but haven't found the answer yet. If anyone had it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you, I will give it a shot.
Edit: I put it in character folder and did a fresh pass of meta injector - it doesn't seemed to have changed anything - like you mentioned before it may not work since it's tied to to the Robe, which it is so it was worth a shot - Thank you for trying.
If you're using my files.
It's the pac file I'm asking you to delete.
You can find them in the following folders.
\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\8_pww\armor\
9_upperbody
10_lowerbody
11_hand
12_foot
14_sho
Delete the Regular Armor Pac from these folders.
These pac's are made to hide regular armor.

bandicam 2021-03-07 11-59-08-370.jpg
bandicam 2021-03-07 11-59-38-894.jpg
bandicam 2021-03-07 11-59-54-714.jpg
bandicam 2021-03-07 12-00-07-691.jpg
bandicam 2021-03-07 12-00-49-841.jpg

Delete the one that's showing the file as active.

By the way, put the textures in the following folder
paz\files_to_patch\character\texture

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor

e: lol now with the actual file
Is this for website version or Steam verison? I do exactly what the thread does and nothing changes. Using Restore N patch was the previous way to launch the game but that no longer works. Launching the game normally after meta-injecting also doesn't work.

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Hey guys so I'm new here and I just tried to install (I'm using the steam launcher in NA) after I finished the process I opened the launcher and tried to start up, but the launcher started patching and said the bin/blackdesert32.dat file was damaged and to delete the file and rescan to fix. SO obviously after I did that my game was patched and the mods were gone. I uninstalled everything, reinstalled, and tried again this time a little more careful with my process to make sure I didn't mess anything up and same thing happened. Is the new launcher unable to use this mod or am I doing something wrong? I appreciate any help someone can give me this file patching stuff is not my strong suit so talk to me like I'm a little slow.
You need to start the launcher first, let it patch, and once its done with the start button ready is when you start the NUDIFICATION process lol.

Hope this helps, lmk if it didn't and I can maybe try more things.

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
ok thx. works on evo
since gamezbd not allowed mod last year, i couldn't use mod. now i can use it again
lol np mate.
Melissia allows more mods though
>.>
<.<
But you didn't hear that from me.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Is this for website version or Steam verison? I do exactly what the thread does and nothing changes. Using Restore N patch was the previous way to launch the game but that no longer works. Launching the game normally after meta-injecting also doesn't work.
i'm using steam. for me it just works... i run resorep, run the injector, delete the exes and empty the trash, then start the game and it just runs.

zertiio

Potential Patron
If you're using my files.
It's the pac file I'm asking you to delete.
You can find them in the following folders.
\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\8_pww\armor\
9_upperbody
10_lowerbody
11_hand
12_foot
14_sho
Delete the Regular Armor Pac from these folders.
These pac's are made to hide regular armor.

View attachment 118708View attachment 118709View attachment 118710View attachment 118711View attachment 118712

Delete the one that's showing the file as active.

By the way, put the textures in the following folder
paz\files_to_patch\character\texture
1615098963172.png

Holy crap. I just made it work. Thank You very much, Suzu. But I think I wanna a little more sexy set for Witch so do you have any advice for me.

Don't use the steam bro,
use this link: Black Desert Online │ Pearl Abyss Service Starts on February 25 to resign & download game bro
it running by "Pearlabyss" company so you can mod everything you want.
it's still free to 10 Mar so go faster

Ching37

Potential Patron
You need to start the launcher first, let it patch, and once its done with the start button ready is when you start the NUDIFICATION process lol.

Hope this helps, lmk if it didn't and I can maybe try more things.
Thanks for the reply! I just tried what you said, but unfortunately when I click start the launcher just closes and the game never opens. I was hoping it was gonna be that easy but I guess not lol I appreciate all the help I can get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.