Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (29 Viewers)

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Hi All,

Random question, is it possible to fix the new Corvicanus Wizard armor helmet to be blacked out but not impact the rest of my armor configurations?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Depends, are you asking if its possible to do it, because you know how to edit the textures? Bc yes if so, otherwise no one has focused on doing that as of yet I think.

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
I'm confused, Do I just put files into "files_to_patch" folder and run the injector ?
My game just crashes after server select when I try to do that.

I tried installing resorepless nude mod and that works without problem but I guess its out dated.
Tried to activate 3D Vaginas and it looks really wierd on my Lahn...
Is there an updated file somewhere and if so how do I implement it ?
Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

Try following his advice and lmk if it helps

Shadowshard96

Potential Patron
Some of the armor textures that get extracted through resorepless end up being too small to edit, size ends up being 64x64. Is there a way to get the resolution higher so that it's easier to modify?

Thundarta

Potential Patron
¿Sigue funcionando el mod después del parche del 3 de marzo?

Cuando intento instalar el mod, dice que en mi carpeta PAZ falta pad00000.meta y no puedo iniciar Resorepless. Pero todavía puedo comenzar el juego y jugar como de costumbre ...

¿Alguien tiene el mismo problema? ¿Hay una manera de resolver esto?
No

Thundarta

Potential Patron
Si. Simplemente inicie el Lanzador y parche al 100%, luego ejecute Meta I. y juegue. Solo necesita ejecutar Resorpless una vez en la instalación inicial del mod, la actualización de los mods y los parches deben realizar posteriormente con MI
no, yo borre todo el mod, luego actualizo el parche, luego instale los mods y volvió a descargar el parche con la diferencia que no pasa del 6% dice error al actualizar parche.

Adin Lee

Potential Patron
Try this and lmk
Thanks, that fixed the issue I had. However now all my boots have gone missing D:
1614923795501.png

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
394202865469751296.gif

Okay I just reinsalled and now its working perfectly fine. Thanks so much.

732522152259223632.gif

Lol I am so proud of my progress in the mod :D

Glad I helped, LMK if you need or would like anything else :P

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hola el dia de ayer 03/03/2021 hubo una actualización los mods de desnudo me funcionaban antes de actualizarlo, hice todos los pasos pero cuando abre el lanzador empieza a actualizar y luego de unos minutos sale error de la actualizacion se queda en 6% el black desert y no me deja actualizar, para poder actualizar me toca limpiar los archivos y empieza a descargar nuevamente todo esos recursos y se borra los mods instalados
BDOToolkit , Resrepless ,MetaInyector . habria alguna solucion? : eek:
Siempre que haya mantenimiento debes desinstalar el mod actualizar y una vez se haya aplicado la actualización volver a instalar el mod para que no tengas ese problema

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi All,

Random question, is it possible to fix the new Corvicanus Wizard armor helmet to be blacked out but not impact the rest of my armor configurations?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Add it to this xml file.
However, this is not possible if the robe is an integral part.

Attachments

parthidedesc.zip
1.4 KB · Views: 97

Zarathros

Potential Patron
Hi, just wondering if anyone could help me with that. I don't know how to switch the meta version. Also i don't have any version.dat file and im on NA servers.

Attachments

• image_2021-03-05_124000.png
    image_2021-03-05_124000.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 88
  • image_2021-03-05_124032.png
    image_2021-03-05_124032.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you for the Reply Suzu.
Just to be clear, you want the contents of this added to partcutdesc? Or to put this file into the same location as partcutdesc?

Also to your question, which again may make this all moot, it does appear that the face/mask is a part of the robe/body armor itself. The outfit itself has a "Robe" feature incorporating all armor slots. Cape icon removes displaying of the feather cloak, and opening/closing and hiding/displaying the helmet icons doesn't appear to do anything.
In the character folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.