Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

Dortene

Potential Patron
So Pearl Abyss has flirted with NA/EU.
I'm a little disappointed...
JP would have wanted to block it, of course, since I'm here. lol

7Ul1TjP.jpg

I logged in to one of the private servers.
Because I wanted to check the modifications.
I remade the pants into a miniskirt.
Uploading? I won't.
I'm going to enjoy the modifications for myself for a while to come.
Glad to see you back on BDO and enjoying yourself!

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Can you please share this underwear mod for Ranger and DK instead of Checked Beige Underwear?
For the DK I have it, for the Ranger no! he would have to try to adjust it for her body.
Para la DK lo tengo, para la Ranger no! tendría que intentar ajustarlo para el cuerpo de ella.

eicosa

Potential Patron
So Pearl Abyss has flirted with NA/EU.
I'm a little disappointed...
JP would have wanted to block it, of course, since I'm here. lol

7Ul1TjP.jpg

I logged in to one of the private servers.
Because I wanted to check the modifications.
I remade the pants into a miniskirt.
Uploading? I won't.
I'm going to enjoy the modifications for myself for a while to come.

Excellent work suzu :D You inspire me!

Anyone know if there is a recently translated PartCombinationDesc ?
It is hard to advance in the science of texture modding without knowing all the armour names. I found an old one that Suzu posted a long time ago, but it does not contain new pearl shop items or classes.
Strangely, Google refuses to translate the file.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Excellent work suzu :D You inspire me!

Anyone know if there is a recently translated PartCombinationDesc ?
It is hard to advance in the science of texture modding without knowing all the armour names. I found an old one that Suzu posted a long time ago, but it does not contain new pearl shop items or classes.
Strangely, Google refuses to translate the file.
uSGriB1.jpg

Nova's nipple bulge slightly changed.

There are two partcombinetiondesc.xml.
Have fun modifying it!

Attachments

partcombinationdesc.zip
46.5 KB · Views: 142

partcombinationdesc_01.zip
73.6 KB · Views: 116

teabun

Avid Affiliate
Here are all the files of my Black Desert Mods.
I uploaded them before, but everyone seems to have trouble finding them. So I'm uploading them again.
It includes character data and NPCs up to Nova.
And Fairy included.
Overwrite the paz folder.
Resorepless is not included because I don't use it.

1,First, run the BDOToolkit Installer as an administrator.
2,Run the patcher as administrator.
3,Create a shortcut to Restore N' Patch on your desktop.
Right-click on the shortcut to open its properties
Edit the box for "Link to (T);".
Add the following string to the end of the line
Use a space between strings.
-idle

Example :
.......... \Paz\Restore N' Patch.exe" -idle

4,Launch Restore N' Patch as a shortcut before launching the game launcher and pressing the Start button.
then Game Start

my files

can anyone help me? im using this mod pack and it works fine but some of the bikini i want dont show in game. I want all those amour edits to stay but keep some of the bikini. how can i do that? and also i think i have clipping problems with nova

Edit: i managed to do it but i think i still have clipping problems
1614796072777.png

Last edited:

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
There is the base nude included.

I use Resorepless while patching some files with Metainjector (nude body for guardian, no weapons showing out of combat for Guardian and Nova, a fix for an ugly black spot on Lahn's body). I used the above nude body files for the Shai class but I never got that to work. I always get holes instead of the body, just the legs, arms and head are showing. Shai seems to be special, it does not work - as it does for the other files - just by putting the files into "Files to patch"-folder after patching with Resorepless and before using Metainjector. It seems as if I am missing something (switching some stuff off in Resorepless options or a special partudesc?) Any advice?

FrozenMango

Potential Patron
Is the mod still working after March 3rd Patch?

When I try to install the mod, it says my PAZ folder is missing pad00000.meta and can't start Resorepless. But I am still able to start the game and play as usual...

Anyone having the same issue? Is there a way to resolve this?

Akmopowr

Avid Affiliate

When I try to install the mod, it says my PAZ folder is missing pad00000.meta and can't start Resorepless. But I am still able to start the game and play as usual...

Yes. Simply launch the Launcher and patch to 100%, then run Meta I. and play. You only need to run Resorpless once at the initial mod install, updating mods and patching should subsequently be performed with M.I.

Adin Lee

Potential Patron
I'm confused, Do I just put files into "files_to_patch" folder and run the injector ?
My game just crashes after server select when I try to do that.

I tried installing resorepless nude mod and that works without problem but I guess its out dated.
Tried to activate 3D Vaginas and it looks really wierd on my Lahn...
Is there an updated file somewhere and if so how do I implement it ?

Last edited:

Altamar

Potential Patron

It is not working for me after this patch. Playing on Steam I had to uninstall the game and delete the steam app folder with all the game settings. Before that I could launch the game and the launchpad would open and that was all it would do

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
all works fine,u just had to restore pad0000 before installing update,and patch game with mod again after,but i play not in steam

Altamar

Potential Patron
It is not working for me after this patch. Playing on Steam I had to uninstall the game and delete the steam app folder with all the game settings. Before that I could launch the game and the launchpad would open and that was all it would do
But I did get in after the patch and all the servers were empty like everyone was trying to fix the same problem. I logged out and ran the installer and all my problems started

Thundarta

Potential Patron
Hola el dia de ayer 03/03/2021 hubo una actualización los mods de desnudo me funcionaban antes de actualizarlo, hice todos los pasos pero cuando abre el lanzador empieza a actualizar y luego de unos minutos sale error de la actualizacion se queda en 6% el black desert y no me deja actualizar, para poder actualizar me toca limpiar los archivos y empieza a descargar nuevamente todo esos recursos y se borra los mods instalados
BDOToolkit , Resrepless , MetaInyector . habria alguna solucion? : eek:

Eegaler

Potential Patron
Dont use the "file structure" of resorpless. Just use it to configure your personal base option, then copy the files from the .resorpless folder and place it in the root files_to_patch folder and add textures, costumes etc. from this thread you like.
If everything is in the right place, you can use metainjector and patch the files into to game.

The location for partcutdesc.xml is: "files_top_patch -> character"

This is my solution ^^ good luck.

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Anyone have any idea why my nip and pube textures aren't showing? Any troubleshooting I could try?
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you.

Try using this paz folder to get the textures to work right.

Resorepless in its self isn't always enough, so sometimes people need to add to it. Just simply open the zip and either replace your paz, or what I prefer, open further until it shows Character folder and GameCommonData. Now open your paz up until files to patch and just drag the character folder into that one. Run install with meta.

Hope this helps. Anything else? I feel bad taking so long

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.