Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

Ching37

Potential Patron
View attachment 118718
Holy crap. I just made it work. Thank You very much, Suzu. But I think I wanna a little more sexy set for Witch so do you have any advice for me.

Don't use the steam bro,
use this link: Black Desert Online │ Pearl Abyss Service Starts on February 25 to resign & download game bro
it running by "Pearlabyss" company so you can mod everything you want.
it's still free to 10 Mar so go faster
hmm can I use my same account with that or will I have to start from scratch? And do I uninstall the steam version first? I'd like to keep it on steam if possible but if it's not possible I'll definitely check that out unless I have to start over lmao which in that case I'll just live without the nudification until there's a fix if it comes. This new launcher blows lol

zertiio

Potential Patron
hmm can I use my same account with that or will I have to start from scratch? And do I uninstall the steam version first? I'd like to keep it on steam if possible but if it's not possible I'll definitely check that out unless I have to start over lmao which in that case I'll just live without the nudification until there's a fix if it comes. This new launcher blows lol
I don't know mate. but this mod only work on Na/Eu server which service come from the company ( i had gave u the link) so you can try it than decided late.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
3SBrHcT.jpg
bwMuH1e.jpg
Wx8MuNB.jpg
I replaced Sileshi.
I made all female characters except Shai. I checked, but the Ranger, Tamer, and Mystic bind skins are weird, so I needed to fix those three characters.
But I'm tired of the creation process so I won't do it again today.
Look forward to another chance.
m85Bftv.jpg

It's based on Vixen.
However, since vixen is only available for a limited time, I thought some of you might not have it, so I've included two files so you can wear it with Sileshi.
There are some badly done characters, but I'm tired of adjusting skins, so I'll call this one done!

edit: I've recreated the texture for dyeing so that it can also be dyed.

Last edited:

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
m85Bftv.jpg

It's based on Vixen.
However, since vixen is only available for a limited time, I thought some of you might not have it, so I've included two files so you can wear it with Sileshi.
There are some badly done characters, but I'm tired of adjusting skins, so I'll call this one done!

edit: I've recreated the texture for dyeing so that it can also be dyed.
Hello, SUZU. I don't know what happened. Hope to get your advice,For the mage, the Valkyrie, the plum blossom is like this

Attachments

• 黑色沙漠 - 380584 2021_3_7 23_52_28.png
    黑色沙漠 - 380584 2021_3_7 23_52_28.png
    791.3 KB · Views: 207

caliarbor

Potential Patron
did alot of reading through the forum, and havent really seen anything addressing how to fix the random waist cloth, unless I looked over it and missed something somewhere. Anybody have any idea how to remove it?View attachment .png

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Can anyone tell me what/how to use textures from way back that are just (numbers).dds?
Screenshot 2021-03-07 221828.png

Like do I need you convert them?
Just put them in Char/Text/Model folder?
Or something else?

If this has been answered in some way, sorry but I don't recall seeing it.

Thanks in advance :D

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Can anyone tell me what/how to use textures from way back that are just (numbers).dds?
View attachment 118750
Like do I need you convert them?
Just put them in Char/Text/Model folder?
Or something else?

If this has been answered in some way, sorry but I don't recall seeing it.

Thanks in advance :D

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 118742how can i remove this outfit? thx
Delete the pac files from all female characters' folders.
The folders are ( 2_phw, 3_pew, 5_pbw, 7_pvw, 8_pww, 11_pgw, 13_pnw, 14_plw, 15_pdw, 16_pcw, 17_psw, 22_pkww )
Inside the armor folder
9_upperbody
10_lowerbody
11_hand
12_foot
13_hel
Delete the pac file with the number 0037 in it.
and
Delete the textures numbered 0037 from the textures folder as well.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello, SUZU. I don't know what happened. Hope to get your advice,For the mage, the Valkyrie, the plum blossom is like this
I don't have that problem with my game screen.
Vixen has pvw_00_uw_0018_ao.dds in textures.
Please make sure you have that texture in your folder.

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
pvw_00_uw_0018_ao.dds
I searched and found that there is a file pvw_00_uw_0018_ao.dds in my folder. I think it is a problem with partcutdesc. I added it to partcutdesc, please see the picture, but it does not solve the problem. Except for NOVA, my role has the same problem. 20210308171127.png
20210308170432.png

50miler

Potential Patron
can some1 pls share the armor name for nova sephia?
adamant: ppw_00_partnamehere_0215
sephia: ppw_00_partnamehere_0002
aqullia: ppw_00_partnamehere_0001

starter/rebar ppw_02_partnamehere_0001
taritas: ppw_02_partnamehere_0002
hercules: ppw_02_partnamehere_0004
grunil: ppw_02_partnamehere_0007
dobart ??? same as taritas or maybe i messed up my files

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i tried deleting those and repatching but its still there, it goes away with the underwear option turned on, but is there when no armor is equipped
The original is always in the client, so deleting it will have no effect.
You will need to recreate them.
For example, if it's a texture, you can fill it with an alpha channel.
For 3D files, delete the mesh.
etc.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I searched and found that there is a file pvw_00_uw_0018_ao.dds in my folder. I think it is a problem with partcutdesc. I added it to partcutdesc, please see the picture, but it does not solve the problem. Except for NOVA, my role has the same problem. View attachment 118755View attachment 118754
The addition of that partcut is wrong.
The BasicCutType command is a basic specification command.
To add an individual file, add it to the FileType.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
this is interesting. the ONLY way i can get a new dds into the game is by slipping it in between running resorepless and running metainjector, replacing the dds that resorepless puts into files_to_patch with my own version. running metainjector alone on the exact same dds file by itself results in crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.