Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

fellaciano

Potential Patron
does this method also applies for EVO?
i tried the same way as you did, but the game always force closed by itself after i press the start button

also tried to open the launcher first (cuz EVO keep repatching itself if pad00000 is changed), and then i install the mods ofc including all the necessary part such as tool kit, rosorepless, and the meta injector by order
still force closed

teabun

Avid Affiliate
does this method also applies for EVO?
i tried the same way as you did, but the game always force closed by itself after i press the start button

also tried to open the launcher first (cuz EVO keep repatching itself if pad00000 is changed), and then i install the mods ofc including all the necessary part such as tool kit, rosorepless, and the meta injector by order
still force closed
the force closing is a different problem, not cuz of the mod, go to Documents>EvolutionBDO and a file fill called GameOptions.txt is causing it, either delete everything in that folder except Customization if you have any or go to GameOptions.txt and change isUseDynamicBSS = 0 to 1

after that for the mod to work, do everything as usual, once you finished running meta injector, rename pad00000.meta to pad00000.meta.mod and there will be another pad00000.meta file but with like the date of the backup and i think also ends with .backup, change that to pad00000.meta and then run the EVO launcher, once its ready to start game, dont do it yet, rename the files so that the pad00000.meta.mod is pad00000.meta and pad00000.meta is pad00000.meta.backup. I will attach some pictures so that you can see what i mean, if you still need help, DM me and i will help.

tip: the mod pad00000.meta is usually bigger than the origial pad00000.meta file

1614498273768.png
this is how it should before launching the CLIENT

now launch the client

now don't start game yet

1614498338793.png
rename so it looks like this

now start game

jogene1964

Casual Client
what i do is start the launcher let it patch when it says play close it run reporless and metainjecter when its done close it delete meta injector reporless and the back up file it creates empty your trash folder then launch the game and play

teabun

Avid Affiliate
what i do is start the launcher let it patch when it says play close it run reporless and metainjecter when its done close it delete meta injector reporless and the back up file it creates empty your trash folder then launch the game and play
that seems confusing imo, just rename the file its much easier and i dont think you need to delete those files, i keep them there just in case i need to patch again
About Melissia server, it's actually even easier.
You don't need to run Meta Injector every time you login.

After the game is updated (you can click "play" in the launcher), make a backup copy of pad00000.meta to your desktop (or any other folder).
This will be the "regular pad00000".
Then, run Meta Injector and, when it is done, make a backup copy of the new pad00000.meta (to any other folder).
This will be your "injected pad00000".

Always keep the "regular pad00000" in the Paz folder before you click the launcher exe.
Then, before clicking "play" in the launcher, overwrite the "regular pad00000" with the "injected pad00000".
Now you can enjoy the game with mods :)

Also, some hours ago someone asked in the public discord if nude mods were allowed.
Fortunately the comment was deleted but please, don't be stupid and use common sense.
Writing it here so it does not happen again.
This is something that is definitely better off being left in the shadows.
Additionally, if you use search in the server, you can see a former CM stating that visual changes (nothing that affects gameplay) are ok.
However, if you keep raising the topic, the Admin might block mods and you spoil everyone's else fun.

Finally, the "Now processing" thing has been happening the last few days and the Admin is fixing it.
Doesn't happen often, but it is there.
For now, keep trying and use "connect to random server" and it eventually lets you in.
just follow this guys method, its the same for melissia and EVO

fellaciano

Potential Patron
that seems confusing imo, just rename the file its much easier and i dont think you need to delete those files, i keep them there just in case i need to patch again

thx mate, this one is easier to understand

Noripa5622

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys, I just got into this game (and mod) and I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. I got all the way to the point where it seems that all the armors are removed. However, there's no texture or 3D model for the nipple and vagina.
upon futher investigation it seem that its only Guardian that's having this issue.
Mod is outdated, you're missing Guardian, Lahn and Nova body models. You need to download the new files and add them separately. Check my other comment, I linked and explained everything there.

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
2021-02-28 09_36_41-BLACK DESERT - 380078.png

Halp! D:

Pretty much all of Valk's "standard" sets cut off her shins and wrists. Anyone know what lines to comment-out/fix in partcut?

jogene1964

Casual Client

OK maybe something i did not here about but the security was detecting the files i delete i keep a copy in a zip folder if you know a renaming method of avoiding detection i was not aware of please repost this method i've been using on NA for a long time with no issues

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
so i cant understand,mod works after transfer?and if yes is there any guide how to install it?on official sertver

teabun

Avid Affiliate
OK maybe something i did not here about but the security was detecting the files i delete i keep a copy in a zip folder if you know a renaming method of avoiding detection i was not aware of please repost this method i've been using on NA for a long time with no issues
yea here:

the force closing is a different problem, not cuz of the mod, go to Documents>EvolutionBDO and a file fill called GameOptions.txt is causing it, either delete everything in that folder except Customization if you have any or go to GameOptions.txt and change isUseDynamicBSS = 0 to 1

after that for the mod to work, do everything as usual, once you finished running meta injector, rename pad00000.meta to pad00000.meta.mod and there will be another pad00000.meta file but with like the date of the backup and i think also ends with .backup, change that to pad00000.meta and then run the EVO launcher, once its ready to start game, dont do it yet, rename the files so that the pad00000.meta.mod is pad00000.meta and pad00000.meta is pad00000.meta.backup. I will attach some pictures so that you can see what i mean, if you still need help, DM me and i will help.

tip: the mod pad00000.meta is usually bigger than the origial pad00000.meta file

View attachment 118304 this is how it should before launching the CLIENT

now launch the client

now don't start game yet

View attachment 118305rename so it looks like this

now start game

eicosa

Potential Patron
I see everyone using the Partcutdesc xml, but i can't figure out where to put so that it patches into the game. Can't find info here or in suzu's old thread.

Any tips? Might extract game files myself to see

teabun

Avid Affiliate
I see everyone using the Partcutdesc xml, but i can't figure out where to put so that it patches into the game. Can't find info here or in suzu's old thread.

Any tips? Might extract game files myself to see
inside files_to_patch>.resorepless (if you are using it)> character

eicosa

Potential Patron
Awesome thanks :D I've got the whole process figured out now

In the spirit of Suzu, I had a go at making Ranger Lewd Clead. Boobs always stick out through armor though , and im worried that fixing it partcut will remove boobs entirely. Any idea to have boobs that sit behind armour? Will have to work around it otherwise

1614675117993.png

Making parts seethrough is super easy. Tried a seethrough pattern effect on the skirt but looks a bit trash :)

1614675351506.png

Damaged version even more ripped up than before!

Interesting note, damaged armor has boob jiggle but fixed armor does not. I guess they are separate meshes, not just a texture swap?

johansonjjj

Potential Patron
Hey, I just installed the mod and everything but upon loading the game I don't see any nipple or pube textures. Any way to fix this that I've missed?
I've followed the steps laid out on the post; Instal Toolkit, customize Resore, install Resore, then run the patcher

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Hey, I just installed the mod and everything but upon loading the game I don't see any nipple or pube textures. Any way to fix this that I've missed?
I've followed the steps laid out on the post; Instal Toolkit, customize Resore, install Resore, then run the patcher
Turn "3D Vaginas" on. That should fix everything.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
So Pearl Abyss has flirted with NA/EU.
I'm a little disappointed...
JP would have wanted to block it, of course, since I'm here. lol

7Ul1TjP.jpg

I logged in to one of the private servers.
Because I wanted to check the modifications.
I remade the pants into a miniskirt.
Uploading? I won't.
I'm going to enjoy the modifications for myself for a while to come.

kimslf

Casual Client
So Pearl Abyss has flirted with NA/EU.
I'm a little disappointed...
JP would have wanted to block it, of course, since I'm here. lol

7Ul1TjP.jpg

I logged in to one of the private servers.
Because I wanted to check the modifications.
I remade the pants into a miniskirt.
Uploading? I won't.
I'm going to enjoy the modifications for myself for a while to come.
The latest version of the private server is Evolution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.