Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

M783C

Potential Patron
Hi, my restore N' Patch say this when i launch my game, anyone can help me ?

Attachments

• image_2021-02-26_161433.png
    image_2021-02-26_161433.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 146

Jennaby1221

Potential Patron
is it safe to use the nude mod after the service transfer to pa? i see a few people are telling me to stop using it now or i'll get banned for real ?

Dortene

Potential Patron
is it safe to use the nude mod after the service transfer to pa? i see a few people are telling me to stop using it now or i'll get banned for real ?
Totally safe to use, just don't post any pictures on the Photo Gallery, if you do so you will be permanently banned on the spot.

corruptbrain

Potential Patron
Hey guys, idk if I'm doing something wrong but my game is checking files every time I try install the mod and I have to repair files.

milkfreak07

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I just got into this game (and mod) and I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. I got all the way to the point where it seems that all the armors are removed. However, there's no texture or 3D model for the nipple and vagina.

Kabunga

Potential Patron
Does anyone know how to make this mod work with the new launcher? Every time I activate it, the launcher detects that it is damaged, and I am forced to scan files.

kimslf

Casual Client
Does anyone know how to make this mod work with the new launcher? Every time I activate it, the launcher detects that it is damaged, and I am forced to scan files.
1:EVO Client Execution
2: Run Mode
3: Click Start Game
* All servers are the same*

teabun

Avid Affiliate
Sorry if this seems dumb, but what is EVO Client? I'm new to this whole thing!
evolution client, its another private server for bdo called bdo evolution, that server allows nude mod and so does the official NA/EU servers so far and the game is free for a limited time to claim and keep forever. check their official website

Ren13

Potential Patron
Okay, so It's checking files for me too every time I try to start it with NA launcher. I want to play on NA, NOT a private server, and I'm seeing people having it work for NA. What is happening to make it work for them?

teabun

Avid Affiliate
Okay, so It's checking files for me too every time I try to start it with NA launcher. I want to play on NA, NOT a private server, and I'm seeing people having it work for NA. What is happening to make it work for them?
tell me what you do, like

run tool kit
run rosorepless
run meta injector
then run game

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.