Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Lahn underware mod

2021-02-24_39378938.png

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
where mod is not working, use client version from Global Lab, it has different encription in game files and that is why mod is not working there
I already said that this is incorrect, the Global Lab client uses the same encryption it always has, nothing has changed, if private servers no longer work, it's because they changed the encryption, file format, and/or something else by their own decision.

Adin Lee

Potential Patron
It doesn't work anymore on EU/NA. The PA launcher always does a file check once there is just a single alteration in the PAZ folder.

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
The new launcher currently works exactly like the old one.
If there's an update it will detect the modified stuff and do a full recheck, replacing the modded files.
If there's no update it also does not check and you can start the game normally.
Getting stuck at "Now Processing" is a known issue right now and has nothing to do with these mods.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Just a friendly reminder:
I would expect hotfixes coming in upcoming days, so don't let the game patch while you have mod applied or you need to do installation repair.
and
Don't post nude pictures on official media - in game photo gallery , beauty album, official discord and forums.

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
Mod still working on NA server. Issue I encountered with meta injector was opt 5 prevent file re-check gave a bunch of errors but it still worked. It's probably pearl abys' anti-hack easy cheat.

Akmopowr

Avid Affiliate
No, not currently... ultimately removed the entire lower body section, however, as I'm ever tweaking, they may return lol

Dortene

Potential Patron
The new launcher currently works exactly like the old one.
If there's an update it will detect the modified stuff and do a full recheck, replacing the modded files.
If there's no update it also does not check and you can start the game normally.
Getting stuck at "Now Processing" is a known issue right now and has nothing to do with these mods.
I hope it stays that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.