Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

delons

Vivacious Visitor
There are two textures.
Please also edit ppw_00_cloak_0001.dds

thank you suzu!
may i ask how can you know there are another texture for each piece of cloth? do you just search it manually or maybe there's some kind of trick?

image_2021-02-23_191449.png

i'm so proud of myself rn lol, i never touch any editing software (i do premiere and after effect though). it's actually pretty easy, the key is just do it guys!

tips for using gimp, i found it on the gimp-forum:
"Edit: strange how many basic tutorials don't address this, but I finally did stumble upon a couple of them that advised to not load mipmaps when loading an image into Gimp, but just generate them on export. I'll do that from now on, unless someone knows of a reason not to. (Again, I haven't had any need to touch the mipmaps during the edit process.)"

and when you export the file, there is a bunch of DXT5 choice and i'm using BC3 / DXT5 for the mod above. idk if this the right choice so correct me if i'm wrong, but yeah somehow it's worked lol

ZumTanz

Vivacious Visitor
Stop talking about armor swapping. It's against forum rules and you guys are causing the mod to get blocked.
Why not? mod is already blocked almost everywhere and last offitial regions will be blocked once PA will take them over and that will happen pretty soon.
This rules were written when mod was still working on official servers. Right now there is no point stick with them, cause mod is working only on unofficial servers and they don't care about swapping and posing modded screens.

delons

Vivacious Visitor
Why not? mod is already blocked almost everywhere and last offitial regions will be blocked once PA will take them over and that will happen pretty soon.
This rules were written when mod was still working on official servers. Right now there is no point stick with them, cause mod is working only on unofficial servers and they don't care about swapping and posing modded screens.
GameZBD care though, for the nude mod atleast.

idk about nemesis desert and shadow desert since they blocked it right away. but for GameZBD the mod still have chance to live for couple of months with the top 10 beauty album full of boobs and vagina (atleast for lahn, i'm pretty sure the others are the same), someone even ask about nude mod in GameZ official forum and i believe the forum moderator ask innocently "what is that?" or something like that.

to be honest idk if that is the reason why the mod is blocked, because different encrypted files issue can't be the reason anymore since Evolution BDO is having guardian, hassashin, and nova patch but the mod is still working while GameZ still working on hassashin patch but the mod is dead. it means GameZ do it on purpose so the game can't be modded anymore. why? because in GameZ case the mod failed at meta injector part, it failed to inject the modded files for some reason. while the other private server usually failed in game right after you click start and then you will be stuck at "now processing" or there will be some pop out that tell you the client game is corrupted (probably because the anti-cheat, idk maybe i'm wrong).

fyi in Evolution BDO the beauty album is not working, so i'm assuming they aware of the nude mod and make it on purpose so the people can't share it on the public. this is one clever move i must say or maybe they just can't figure it out how to make it work lol, since the marketplace is not working too.

this is pure my assumption, so please cmiiw.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
thank you suzu!
may i ask how can you know there are another texture for each piece of cloth? do you just search it manually or maybe there's some kind of trick?

View attachment 118162
i'm so proud of myself rn lol, i never touch any editing software (i do premiere and after effect though). it's actually pretty easy, the key is just do it guys!

tips for using gimp, i found it on the gimp-forum:
"Edit: strange how many basic tutorials don't address this, but I finally did stumble upon a couple of them that advised to not load mipmaps when loading an image into Gimp, but just generate them on export. I'll do that from now on, unless someone knows of a reason not to. (Again, I haven't had any need to touch the mipmaps during the edit process.)"

and when you export the file, there is a bunch of DXT5 choice and i'm using BC3 / DXT5 for the mod above. idk if this the right choice so correct me if i'm wrong, but yeah somehow it's worked lol
uQU4VZ6.jpg

If you have an alpha channel, use
Save it in" BC3 RGBA 8bpp interpolated alpha channel".
If there is no alpha channel, use
Save as "BC6H HDR RGB 8bpp no alpha".

To find out what textures are used, I can use 3D software.
A UV map will tell you all about the texture.

ZumTanz

Vivacious Visitor
GameZBD care though, for the nude mod atleast.

idk about nemesis desert and shadow desert since they blocked it right away. but for GameZBD the mod still have chance to live for couple of months with the top 10 beauty album full of boobs and vagina (atleast for lahn, i'm pretty sure the others are the same), someone even ask about nude mod in GameZ official forum and i believe the forum moderator ask innocently "what is that?" or something like that.

to be honest idk if that is the reason why the mod is blocked, because different encrypted files issue can't be the reason anymore since Evolution BDO is having guardian, hassashin, and nova patch but the mod is still working while GameZ still working on hassashin patch. it means GameZ do it on purpose so the game can't be modded anymore. why? because in GameZ case the mod failed at meta injector part, it failed to inject the modded files for some reason. while the other private server usually failed in game right after you click start and then you will be stuck at "now processing" or there will be some pop out that tell you the client game is corrupted (probably because the anti-cheat, idk maybe i'm wrong).

fyi in Evolution BDO the beauty album is not working, so i'm assuming they aware of the nude mod and make it on purpose so the people can't share it on the public. this is one clever move i must say or maybe they just can't figure it out how to make it work lol, since the marketplace is not working too.

this is pure my assumption, so please cmiiw.
Most of unofficial servers(including GameZBD) where mod is not working, use client version from Global Lab, it has different encription in game files and that is why mod is not working there (mod never intended to work with encription different from public-official client).

So it is not like unofficial servers care about the mod, but more like they work with client that is not even supported by mod.

The best way scenario is that - some how some day if moon will be in right position and sparkly unicorns will bless unborn child developer with mighty will of kindness, we will get the mod working with Global Lab file encription and that will mean that mod might be working on some of unoffitial servers (we would not get it working on official servers like ever, even if it will snow in hell).

teabun

Avid Affiliate
Most of unofficial servers(including GameZBD) where mod is not working, use client version from Global Lab, it has different encription in game files and that is why mod is not working there (mod never intended to work with encription different from public-official client).

So it is not like unofficial servers care about the mod, but more like they work with client that is not even supported by mod.

The best way scenario is that - some how some day if moon will be in right position and sparkly unicorns will bless unborn child developer with mighty will of kindness, we will get the mod working with Global Lab file encription and that will mean that mod might be working on some of unoffitial servers (we would not get it working on official servers like ever, even if it will snow in hell).
The mod works on some unofficial servers already, evo and Melissa

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
If you do not wish to follow site rules please feel free to leave Undertow. If you continue to ignore the rules you can expect disciplinary action.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
what is that thing?
View attachment 118164

edit: nvm i delete the whole necklace lol, problem solved.
Costumes made with polygon meshes will look flimsy and invisible when viewed from the side.
To avoid this, there is a mesh that folds back.
To avoid this, there are folded meshes, which are placed on top of each other and textured in different places.
Look for gaps of the same shade.

Also, if you want to remove the alpha, paint it black, but paint the same area black for RGB.
This will eliminate the flickering of the mesh.

richerich

Vivacious Visitor
View attachment 118147
What do you mean?
It works fine for me.

P.S. JESUS THE FILE COUNT!
I was editing files in resposeless and then just kept the files. Was working flawlessly until then and i tried 4-5 times and everytime it failed to create the 1509 meta backup file, hence failing the installation and corrupts it, making me having to recheck and redownload the game each time.

However, it seems to have rectified itself now for no reason and is working again. There is no rime or reason to why the meta backup file failed to be created previously... so.... :rolleyes:

edit: Also, i can go higher on the file count.... like here:
AxWf9Wi.png

:grin:

edit2: for the record, they have started to detect quickbms.exe as well as harmful. just a fyi.

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
Since we know thier new anti cheat is Easy Anticheat.
Should make for a way for the mod to work when PA gets it.

As games such as Dragonball Xenoverse 2 can still be modded and played with EAC.

kupaloid

Potential Patron
Since we know thier new anti cheat is Easy Anticheat.
Should make for a way for the mod to work when PA gets it.

As games such as Dragonball Xenoverse 2 can still be modded and played with EAC.
Anti-cheat is not the issue. They verify the meta file each time you load into the game now, so any change to the metafile will be blocked immediately. I have tried to modify only paz files, the game is able to load but crash once logged into characters. I just could figure out how paz files are compressed so that's the issue there.

ZumTanz

Vivacious Visitor
If you do not wish to follow site rules please feel free to leave Undertow. If you continue to ignore the rules you can expect disciplinary action.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
I am sorry if I made myself unclear. I do follow site rules while they are active. The only think that I am pointing at is that Undertow site policy about BDO modding is stale at this point of time. If this is incorrect then please ignore my opinion.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
I am sorry if I made myself unclear. I do follow site rules while they are active. The only think that I am pointing at is that Undertow site policy about BDO modding is stale at this point of time. If this is incorrect then please ignore my opinion.
Author of the tool that makes the modding possible is from NA/EU and NA/EU service transfer is not done yet. We still have some hope that either they won't block it or that another patching method will be found. So let's not go abandoning official servers and rules associated just yet.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Sending you a PM.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.