Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

richerich

Vivacious Visitor
It seems like the mod have finally(?) stopped working (EU/NA). Tried everything, from removing executables to using RNP. All the same now, i get the black screen after xincode have done its thing, then just closes. Was working fine a week ago.

edit: either that or the mod is unable to create a proper meta file.
RMz9vY8.png

Plus, because of this, it's unable to fix itself when going through the file re-check.

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
It seems like the mod have finally(?) stopped working (EU/NA). Tried everything, from removing executables to using RNP. All the same now, i get the black screen after xincode have done its thing, then just closes. Was working fine a week ago.

edit: either that or the mod is unable to create a proper meta file.
RMz9vY8.png

Plus, because of this, it's unable to fix itself when going through the file re-check.
Screenshot 2021-02-22 100739.png

What do you mean?
It works fine for me.

P.S. JESUS THE FILE COUNT!

Psylatoon4

Potential Patron
How so? Whatcha need buddy? :D
well hum , so i have put the Suzu clothes on and everything work nice but i would like to put the shiranui valkyrie costum instead of my enslar one , but since like the one that suzu gave me have nothing on the breast so i have this :
zvzrkGbk.png

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
so this disappear
RrfAAXUl.png
If you have the texture you want then just apply it. Go to the class folder for Valk, then armors, find the one that you want to replace and swap it with the one you desire. Pervert and Suzu made an infographic on what the files are by name. Let me see if I can find it again, or you can try using the extract mod to find it faster.

Psylatoon4

Potential Patron
If you have the texture you want then just apply it. Go to the class folder for Valk, then armors, find the one that you want to replace and swap it with the one you desire. Pervert and Suzu made an infographic on what the files are by name. Let me see if I can find it again, or you can try using the extract mod to find it faster.
well thx ^^
DQv7JDNU.png

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
NP, glad I can help xD
What about Nova?
AN69#1869
Do you have PAZ Browser?

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
yes i have paz browser but i know its the 21 but for i can't found my skin :0
Did you place it in the right spot? Some get put in weird places or just plain textures folder

delons

Vivacious Visitor
hello guys

so i'm new to modding (using gimp) and i've been trying to mod nova aquila underwear but when i export the modified texture and open it, there is no changes.

that's the underwear texture right?
Screenshot_43.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.