Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (38 Viewers)

Battle64

Potential Patron
Well its been fun. Come next month these mods will be useless since PA is getting the rights back for the NA servers...

lol

luth1764

Potential Patron
G GothGal71 I got it to work after the patch for a day, although when I logged in this morning the game detected corrupted files. I haven't tried to reinstall the patch yet, but you can probably still get it to work.

Noripa5622

Vivacious Visitor
Hello,

I'm completely baffled why my mod won't work. I'm trying to remove the upper body part from my Lahn outfit. The model is split into 2 parts - ub and lb. Editing the ub works completely fine, I've removed everything above the belt and it looks good in game. But I can't get the lb to work.

For some fucking reason, when I edit the psw_02_lb_0003.pac and inject it into the game, the whole lower body model just disappears. I've extracted my files using the paz browser, converted the model using .pac to .dae converted and I'm editing it in blender. I used resorpless once to generate files_to_patch. And now I only use Meta injector to inject the files in game (edited models are placed files are placed in \files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\model\1_pc\17_psw\armor\9_upperbody and 10_lowerbody respectively).

My lb model looks good in 3D converter after editing and converting .dae back to .pac. But for some reason, in game the whole model is just gone. I'm attaching the images of what I want to edit and how it looks:
trying to remove.png

looks fine.png

up fine lb gone.png

Editing textures is not an option, because same textures are used by some other details on the outfit that I would like to maintain.

I'm completely baffled. I used the same extractions tools for both upper and lower body and I edited both files in blender. I don't get why ub works fine, but lb does not. As far as I looked, I couldn't find anything similar on the forums. Could someone explain what is happening or at least point me into the right direction? Any help would be appreciated.

I am attaching both .paz files I edited.

Attachments

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello,

I'm completely baffled why my mod won't work. I'm trying to remove the upper body part from my Lahn outfit. The model is split into 2 parts - ub and lb. Editing the ub works completely fine, I've removed everything above the belt and it looks good in game. But I can't get the lb to work.

For some fucking reason, when I edit the psw_02_lb_0003.pac and inject it into the game, the whole lower body model just disappears. I've extracted my files using the paz browser, converted the model using .pac to .dae converted and I'm editing it in blender. I used resorpless once to generate files_to_patch. And now I only use Meta injector to inject the files in game (edited models are placed files are placed in \files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\model\1_pc\17_psw\armor\9_upperbody and 10_lowerbody respectively).

My lb model looks good in 3D converter after editing and converting .dae back to .pac. But for some reason, in game the whole model is just gone. I'm attaching the images of what I want to edit and how it looks:
View attachment 117393
View attachment 117394
View attachment 117396

Editing textures is not an option, because same textures are used by some other details on the outfit that I would like to maintain.

I'm completely baffled. I used the same extractions tools for both upper and lower body and I edited both files in blender. I don't get why ub works fine, but lb does not. As far as I looked, I couldn't find anything similar on the forums. Could someone explain what is happening or at least point me into the right direction? Any help would be appreciated.

I am attaching both .paz files I edited.
It's impossible to explain, because I don't know what you're doing with the blender.
I have included the modified dae file and the fbx file of the original model.

edit :
Perhaps you are making a simple mistake.
Meshes with the same name cannot be imported into 3DCG software.
The upper armor and lower armor of this costume have the same texture.
So the mesh names are the same.
If you want to load two of them, you need to rename the mesh you loaded first.
In my case, I add UB for upper armor and LB for lower armor to the end.
You can also write them directly into the dae file without any problem.

Attachments

psw_02_0003.zip
2.5 MB · Views: 79

Noripa5622

Vivacious Visitor
It's impossible to explain, because I don't know what you're doing with the blender.
I have included the modified dae file and the fbx file of the original model.

edit :
Perhaps you are making a simple mistake.
Meshes with the same name cannot be imported into 3DCG software.
The upper armor and lower armor of this costume have the same texture.
So the mesh names are the same.
If you want to load two of them, you need to rename the mesh you loaded first.
In my case, I add UB for upper armor and LB for lower armor to the end.
You can also write them directly into the dae file without any problem.
Thanks for your help!

All I'm doing in blender is selecting the vertices I want to remove and deleting them.

I am only loading one .dae file in blender at a time. After each edit of the .dae file I close blender entirely, reopen it and load in the next file I want to edit. So would meshes with the same name still cause problems in this case?

XGuarden

Potential Patron
I dont understand this story about Partcutdesc.xml, they sadi edit it to avoid hole in character. ok... what should i edit? Nobody seem to tell what to do with this file. Each time i tryed patch it failed to patch for unknow reason.

Newtjam

Potential Patron
I dont understand this story about Partcutdesc.xml, they sadi edit it to avoid hole in character. ok... what should i edit? Nobody seem to tell what to do with this file. Each time i tryed patch it failed to patch for unknow reason.
im pretty sure the nude mod is broke atm with restore n' patch. But all i did was paste the Partcutdesc.xml in the same directory as the model folder in "files_to_patch" which made it work for me.

Noripa5622

Vivacious Visitor
Update to my problem:

Suzu, your files work fine. So I compared them with my own files and noticed that the .dae files look different when opened in notepad++. I though this might be caused by different conversion tools we use, so I tried to use a different .pac to .dae converter. I've been using PACtool 1.3.1 that you posted somewhere in this forum. Now I've tried PACtool v3 from it's original thread. And to my surprise, I was able to edit the lb model and this time it looked completely fine in game!

So I don't know if I was doing something wrong, or if the PACtool 1.3.1 was messing something up. But now it works, so that's one problem solved!

Thanks again for the help.

XGuarden

Potential Patron
I get able once yo get full body except breast and pussy areat to be transparent. After I tryed some file and the underwear come back.
From then I didt get able to get anything more. why not just zip your file from the whole paz directory so we can just patch with the correct file?

Newtjam

Potential Patron
I get able once yo get full body except breast and pussy areat to be transparent. After I tryed some file and the underwear come back.
From then I didt get able to get anything more. why not just zip your file from the whole paz directory so we can just patch with the correct file?
Suzu has, i cant recall where it is, but if you search around here, they have posted their entire "Files_to_patch" folder somewhere in here.

Newtjam

Potential Patron
I dont know if anyone else is getting this problem, but im unable to use the patch or anything after the latest update.

Attachments

• Screenshot (209).png
    Screenshot (209).png
    131.5 KB · Views: 164

Scarecrow1140

Potential Patron
Ive looked through and searched but does anyone have some more revealing nova basic armors I am not looking for full on naked Im trying to learn to edit them myself and ive looked through and dont see any files for the basics.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I dont know if anyone else is getting this problem, but im unable to use the patch or anything after the latest update.
Okay so entertain me, you're coming back to the forums for help, there's a guidance instructing what information to give, and also tells you to check and verify that your tools are up to date, but you completely disregard all of that and post an error that's over half a year old.

Vargram297

Potential Patron
Hello

Any update for the Resorepless mod working on Gamezbd server?
I am new to the mod. I tried installing the mod but failed when I run the resorepless.exe, it crashes after this step. I ran the program as admin and everything is placed inside the paz folder. Used the latest version (v3.6f)
H1.jpg

Saving Folder names...
Folder Names saved: 1401
I don't get how the status of this mod is blocked and can't get it to work but in the front page of this thread it says:
You can still use it in private servers though such as GamezBD and it still works for now.
Now with Kakao going to let go of BDO (Feb 2021), i fear this mod might not work at all in any more servers :( and the only hope for this mod's use is private server?

Last edited:

Newtjam

Potential Patron
Okay so entertain me, you're coming back to the forums for help, there's a guidance instructing what information to give, and also tells you to check and verify that your tools are up to date, but you completely disregard all of that and post an error that's over half a year old.
I had looked through to see if there was any newer version as well as looked through the forums before i posted. I hadn't seen anything pertaining to this so i was unsure on what to do. It had worked just fine until the latest update. i see the guidance link under your post, so i'll follow it and see if it works for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.