Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

Eegaler

Potential Patron
Hi guys, short question - did i miss some files, cause the most chars are missing some nude textures like nipple color. I am using:
BDOToolkit
Meta Injector
Resorepless
as base and -> NOVA_nudebody_fix2 and the both files to hidde Nova weps (what is working greate).
But only tamer, witches and DKs got all nude textures. Can someone pls help! :)
And do I need something that the "AllFemaleBodySlider" is working?

atm I dont use partcutdesc.xml.

Attachments

• valk.PNG
    valk.PNG
    327.3 KB · Views: 295

Deleted member 252493

Potential Patron
Hey Suzu-chan! This is the new Guardian Karlstein outfit, and im trying to remove the collar around the neck area. I included an image. When I tried to do it myself, the PAC to DAE converter for some reason cant pick the right file, pgw is the code for guardian but it was grabbing pew or something else. Also the tool isnt updated with guardian as an option:frown:. Can you help me with it? thanks!!! :smile:

D

Deleted member 31139

ENDS OF TIMES

Hi guys, do you think mods will stop working on NA/EU servers?

BDO KR - BLOCKED (Pearl Abyss)
BDO NA/EU - - WORKING ( KakaoGames)

KaKAO Games Service Ends - Feb 24

Pearl Abyss Service Transfer Feb 24 :(

Attachments

• END OF TIMES.png
    END OF TIMES.png
    355.2 KB · Views: 109

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
It better not end.
In fact, they should encourage it if they expect NA & EU players to keep buying expensive outfits from their stores!

Though, to be honest, I don't care about the nude patches.
I here for the sliders. It would be a crime to play these beautiful ladies and see them all with chests flatter than a table. :tongue:

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
黑色沙漠-377245 2021_1_23 12_19_29.jpg

Very perfect NOVA. Unfortunately, 2.24 is coming to an end. Thank you SUZU for bringing us joy

Thanks to the texture of SUZU .2 version, I used SUZU's NOVA nude texture modification. Have pubic hair. Without pubic hair

If someone needs my face pinching document, you can send a message to me

Attachments

• 2021-02-06_25356499.jpg
    2021-02-06_25356499.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 239
  • 2021-01-21_44146505.jpg
    2021-01-21_44146505.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 252
phw_01_nude_0001.dds
21.3 MB · Views: 262

phw_01_nude_0001.dds
21.3 MB · Views: 129

Last edited:

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
It better not end.
In fact, they should encourage it if they expect NA & EU players to keep buying expensive outfits from their stores!

Though, to be honest, I don't care about the nude patches.
I here for the sliders. It would be a crime to play these beautiful ladies and see them all with chests flatter than a table. :tongue:
Sliders still work on blocked servers?

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
Same. No point to buy outfits otherwise. My guild is pretty much dead casue i'm not playing and I rather play PSO2 and NGS whenit comes in 2 months.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey Suzu-chan! This is the new Guardian Karlstein outfit, and im trying to remove the collar around the neck area. I included an image. When I tried to do it myself, the PAC to DAE converter for some reason cant pick the right file, pgw is the code for guardian but it was grabbing pew or something else. Also the tool isnt updated with guardian as an option:frown:. Can you help me with it? thanks!!! :smile:

bandicam 2021-01-28 18-45-04-185.jpg
The reason you all can't be modders in the Black Desert is because you only post the information you want here.
Let's look for other posts once in a while.
There is always information going around.
And look closely at the textures.
You don't have to ask me, you can tell by looking at it.

In the early days of the Black Desert modding, I read every post. And I was more familiar with the altered model of Black Desert than anyone else.
Well, still, next month all official nudemods will be over.
My role will also end. Thank you very much for your time.
I won't support anyone but the official management either.

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hello friends! I have a problem I tried to customize my character's breasts to make them look more natural and they don't look like two huge hooks, but I have 2 ramdom problems. 1- that the neck does not fit, 2- that the arms are cut, what can I do to repair this problem, can someone give me an idea? It happens to me only with the Mystic, maehwa, kunoichi and sorceress.

brazo.png cuello.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello friends! I have a problem I tried to customize my character's breasts to make them look more natural and they don't look like two huge hooks, but I have 2 ramdom problems. 1- that the neck does not fit, 2- that the arms are cut, what can I do to repair this problem, can someone give me an idea? It happens to me only with the Mystic, maehwa, kunoichi and sorceress.

View attachment 117333View attachment 117334
The missing arm has been taken care of with patcut.
The neck connection doesn't match because the skinning doesn't match or there is no offset folder.

Rüffler

Potential Patron
Could anyone explain me please why modding in bdo wont be possible in the future? Maybe i missed something but i never read anything about modding in bdo from PA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.