Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

Vargram297

Potential Patron
Thank you so much. Was trying to find a server that works with the mod. Was about to try Shadow Desert, but will try BDO Evolution based on your suggestion.

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hola suzu ( 鈴 ), me podrías decir porque ocurre esto? con tu anterior mod no sucedía.

Hello suzu (鈴), could you tell me why this happens? with your previous mod it did not happen. P.S. could you share the textures please ...

2021-02-02_10641427.PNG

Last edited:

Newtjam

Potential Patron
Okay so entertain me, you're coming back to the forums for help, there's a guidance instructing what information to give, and also tells you to check and verify that your tools are up to date, but you completely disregard all of that and post an error that's over half a year old.
I found a temporary fix, followed it. I know you're probably irritated with the continuous questions on how to fix things, but i genuinely couldnt find anything for the longest time on my problem. It wasnt after clicking the guide below your post that i started finding nods towards it and a temporary fix. I get your frustration and being rude towards me, so im not going to be rude back. Completely understandable

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hola suzu ( 鈴 ), me podrías decir porque ocurre esto? con tu anterior mod no sucedía.

Hello suzu (鈴), could you tell me why this happens? with your previous mod it did not happen. P.S. could you share the textures please ...

View attachment 117473
Since you do not use the modified partcutdesc, there is only one solution.
You can only change it by rewriting the source code of resorepless.
If you want to handle the partcut yourself.
Add the following line
Just add it to the Event_Costume line

<CutType Name="Event_Costume">
<File>1_Pc/21_PPW/event_costume/PPW_00_manufacture_0006_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/21_PPW/event_costume/PPW_00_manufacture_0006_mul_e.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/21_PPW/event_costume/PPW_00_manufacture_0006_mul_na_e.pac</File>
</CutType>

Attachments

phw_00_manufacture_0006_e.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 108

AlexS

Potential Patron
Hello suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 I recently downloaded BDO and the mod but I didn't understand how to install it clearly, I launched the toolkit and installed it, I don't understand what to do with the PAZ folder could you please help me, thank you.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 I recently downloaded BDO and the mod but I didn't understand how to install it clearly, I launched the toolkit and installed it, I don't understand what to do with the PAZ folder could you please help me, thank you.
The Paz folder is the central folder for the game. It is created when you install Black Desert.
Take a good look at the game folder.
All of the mod files work inside the Paz folder.

Somebody explain it to him.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
And what should I do with this file ? because I tried to put the files in the paz and it gives me thisView attachment 117499
I'm just modifying the 3D files and textures.
And I did not use resorepless.
A better search and investigation should solve the problem.
I've seen the same question as yours many times.
I'm not playing Black Desert.
I'm just doing a little reference to the modifications.
My main thing is to play with 3d files.
2DU40kc.jpg

Scarecrow1140

Potential Patron
Does anyone have the ID for Agerian armor for nova I feel like I've downloaded all of them but have not been able to find it I do however have a ton of the other armors changed to be more appealing if anyone wants them.
Edit: NVM I am an idiot and had already made edits to it but had only removed the undershirt not the overbits but offer still stands for files if anyone wants them.

Last edited:

abubakar

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone have the ID for Agerian armor for nova I feel like I've downloaded all of them but have not been able to find it I do however have a ton of the other armors changed to be more appealing if anyone wants them.
Edit: NVM I am an idiot and had already made edits to it but had only removed the undershirt not the overbits but offer still stands for files if anyone wants them.
Can I see your sephia edit? ehehehe

delons

Vivacious Visitor
i have been testing these private server:
Nemesis Desert BLOCKED
Shadow Desert BLOCKED
BDO Evolution WORKING

but somehow on those two blocked private server meta injector recognize some files already been modded (?) even though it's fresh install.
because afaik the meta injector language for modified paz files for nude mod is "patched" not "modded", idk maybe i'm wrong.
i'm using suzu mod, so no resorpless just meta injector.

squishyfishy

Potential Patron
i cant get the underwear to be removed. So far it only takes off the armor. Am i missing a setting somewhere? everything is set to remove all and the censorship removal one was put to high. any help would be appreciated!

keimashin

Potential Patron
i cant get the underwear to be removed. So far it only takes off the armor. Am i missing a setting somewhere? everything is set to remove all and the censorship removal one was put to high. any help would be appreciated!
same here :/

and if made it i got no underwear but no nipple or v*gina
edit: i just bad at english and didnt see i needed to use the first option in meta injector when injecting

Last edited:

keimashin

Potential Patron
hey guys
im probably not the only one asking about that but after 200 pages i didnt see anything

im playing lahn and i installed all its now working perfectly
i only have 1 problem
the pussy is very "open"
(like the screenshot in the main page but almost more openned)

do you guys know a thing about this ?

and ty for the mod it was pretty clear to how intall it ty for that :)

(sorry for my english)

ps: i can screen if needed

squishyfishy

Potential Patron
hey guys
im probably not the only one asking about that but after 200 pages i didnt see anything

im playing lahn and i installed all its now working perfectly
i only have 1 problem
the pussy is very "open"
(like the screenshot in the main page but almost more openned)

do you guys know a thing about this ?

and ty for the mod it was pretty clear to how intall it ty for that :)

(sorry for my english)

ps: i can screen if needed
did you figure out how to get rid of the underwear :O

keimashin

Potential Patron
after restore backups and doing it again with another settings i yea

my settings was
keep armor
underwear all removed
censorship low

and
when its asking
"
Keep files and folders structures from the "files_to_patch" folder. (Recommended)

-> Let the program decide where the files should go.
"
because my english is bad i was selecting "let the program decide " cauz it was in green
and because of that it was not deleteing underwear

i tried today with "keep files" and it works

maybe its not that for you but it work for me

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Does anyone know if the author will attempt to recreate the mod's functionality for all servers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.