Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

Chipster4

Potential Patron
Hello everyone !!

I can't make work the "max size" options.

I folowed the instruction, so is there something more that I should know ?

I play on EU server, and except the size issue, the mod is working well.

Thx !

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
I noted on the xbox one version, there is still a menu for user generated files. Does that mean we could get mods to work? Or am i going to steam?

kakoto

Potential Patron

Go to channels, download both torrents.

You get to host your own offline server & do as you like without fear of patches c:
Well, are you use it? what version. i try 2100 client ledie share..there is error.

lucbot

Potential Patron
I recently reinstalled the game on Steam and can't mod the game, the meta file doesn't exist in the Paz folder. Already ran a file integrity check on Steam.

Black Shadow

Avid Affiliate
Well, are you use it? what version. i try 2100 client ledie share..there is error.
In addition to the client, you also need to download the server, and before starting the client launcher, you need to run the .bat file "start" in the server folder, the game works well and without problems.

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Hei guys so I followed the steps in this guide and used BDO tool kit + Resorsepless and Meta injector at the end to try and get my Hashashin's underwear removed. I tried each underwear from the market but the lower body disappears.

Edit : I was able to remove Hashashin starter underwear by copying the file names someone provided in this guide earlier into the resorepless armor remover..
However I don't know how to remove his armor without the names of his armors.

Does anyone have file names on the Hashashin's armors? Like the Kibelius or anything at all ? Or is there somewhere I can look for the file names of Hashashin's armors?

hash.PNG

Last edited:

kakoto

Potential Patron
In addition to the client, you also need to download the server, and before starting the client launcher, you need to run the .bat file "start" in the server folder, the game works well and without problems.
game works well, but if I try inject this mod. my client stuck on login. every check log folder there is file cant loaded.

Black Shadow

Avid Affiliate
Does anyone know how to Remove Hashashin's armors (any armor that he has) ?
go to the model folder inside the file to path created by resorepless and find there any model with a size of 2 Kb create a model folder for hashashin (observing the correct folder hierarchy) and copy this model there, renaming it according to the armor model you want to replace

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
go to the model folder inside the file to path created by resorepless and find there any model with a size of 2 Kb create a model folder for hashashin (observing the correct folder hierarchy) and copy this model there, renaming it according to the armor model you want to replace
Hei there appreciate your answer. I do not fully understand what you explained so I do have 2 questions :
1) How do I know what to name this hashashin folder and where to place it ? I don't know where to look for the information of what the hashashin armors are named.
2) How do I apply this changes if I do what you said, do I use resorepless again and select the install option?

Black Shadow

Avid Affiliate
To determine the names and structure of the folder tree, as well as the name of the file itself, which must be placed in the black desert / paz / file to patch / ... you need to use the program "Paz browzer" (you can find it on this forum in the topic "tools") , after creating the necessary folders and resorepless files, it is unnecessary to reapply, we make all the changes made to the game using the metainjector

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
To determine the names and structure of the folder tree, as well as the name of the file itself, which must be placed in the black desert / paz / file to patch / ... you need to use the program "Paz browzer" (you can find it on this forum in the topic "tools") , after creating the necessary folders and resorepless files, it is unnecessary to reapply, we make all the changes made to the game using the metainjector
K thank you. I'll take a look and try my luck. I haven't done this before but will try to use the information you gave me and hope I succeed.
I appreciate the answer/help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.