Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

kakoto

Potential Patron
ahhh.. I figure it out, if you want try using ODOremaster. download CD2100OLD for client

Black Shadow

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone know how to Remove Hashashin's armors (any armor that he has) ?
go to the model folder inside the file to path created by resorepless and find there any model with a size of 2 Kb create a model folder for hashashin (observing the correct folder hierarchy) and copy this model there, renaming it according to the armor model you want to replace

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
go to the model folder inside the file to path created by resorepless and find there any model with a size of 2 Kb create a model folder for hashashin (observing the correct folder hierarchy) and copy this model there, renaming it according to the armor model you want to replace
Hei there appreciate your answer. I do not fully understand what you explained so I do have 2 questions :
1) How do I know what to name this hashashin folder and where to place it ? I don't know where to look for the information of what the hashashin armors are named.
2) How do I apply this changes if I do what you said, do I use resorepless again and select the install option?

Black Shadow

Vivacious Visitor
To determine the names and structure of the folder tree, as well as the name of the file itself, which must be placed in the black desert / paz / file to patch / ... you need to use the program "Paz browzer" (you can find it on this forum in the topic "tools") , after creating the necessary folders and resorepless files, it is unnecessary to reapply, we make all the changes made to the game using the metainjector

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
To determine the names and structure of the folder tree, as well as the name of the file itself, which must be placed in the black desert / paz / file to patch / ... you need to use the program "Paz browzer" (you can find it on this forum in the topic "tools") , after creating the necessary folders and resorepless files, it is unnecessary to reapply, we make all the changes made to the game using the metainjector
K thank you. I'll take a look and try my luck. I haven't done this before but will try to use the information you gave me and hope I succeed.
I appreciate the answer/help.

suzu ( 鈴 )

Content Creator
Hashashin's regular and event quest armor original files
pac files & texture files

Attachments

• Regular armors.zip
    42.4 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴 )

Content Creator
Compatible with Hashashin and female characters for the next implementation
Edited partcutdesc.xml

18_PAM (Hashashin)
21_PPW (next new female character)

Attachments

• partcutdesc(edit ; 2020.11.21).zip
    9.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Moonkind0123

Potential Patron
Edited partcutdesc.xml

18_PAM (Hashashin)
thanks for the dedication as always. Btw, this new partcutdesc have any thing new that specify in 21_PPW

suzu ( 鈴 )

Content Creator
Edited partcutdesc.xml

18_PAM (Hashashin)
Partcutdesc placement

Paz\files_to_patch\character\partcutdesc.xml

Be sure to reset the meta file to the default before applying Partcutdesc to the patcher.
Overwrite patching will not apply correctly.

New female character files already in the game?
No

kimslf

Avid Affiliate
Partcutdesc placement

Paz\files_to_patch\character\partcutdesc.xml

Be sure to reset the meta file to the default before applying Partcutdesc to the patcher.
Overwrite patching will not apply correctly.

No
I was surprised, too.
I thought you saw something.
lol

livliv

Potential Patron
Hello, any idea how to fix this? D; The invisible part on the arm, and the tummy clipping? This is Sorc's Iron Thorn modded onto Valk. It works perfectly everywhere else. Someone said it may be because the sorc model is "smaller" than valk? but i wasnt sure. is there any way to fix?
Screenshot 2020-11-27 011615.png

darkhuntertr

Potential Patron
If i use this mod on MENA server and not post any photos about it anywhere will I get banned from like switching textures or something?

fleet

Staff member
If i use this mod on MENA server and not post any photos about it anywhere will I get banned from like switching textures or something?
At Post 7388 P Patax2 said " you're only modding your own files, so only you can see it. but make sure to not post/publish any nude stuff in game or nude stuff on social media with your account details traceable. . . . "

Top Bottom