Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hello
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 I was wondering if it is possible to make this outfit for the lahn or the guardian either of the 2, if so could you do it? if you can not do so in advance thanks ...

dc7jctj-3e80de05-73fe-4489-9672-ff26fb080f25.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 I was wondering if it is possible to make this outfit for the lahn or the guardian either of the 2, if so could you do it? if you can not do so in advance thanks ...

View attachment 114087
When swapping outfits in the Black Desert
Pay attention to the textures assigned to the costumes.

In your case
You want to change certain characters.
You can only swap outfits that belong to that character.
Since most of the underwear in the Black Desert is shared, you will need to change all of your female characters.

1, Change the polygon mesh of the underwear.
2, Copy and bind the character's skinning to the polygon mesh.
3, Change the texture specified by UV.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you very much Suzu! I was able to patch both files after placing them all into character\texture .
However, it does change the Robert Boxer briefs to nude but not the other two nor display the flacid version (looks like Ken doll).
Hashashin's nude body A pose (basic pose) is the same as Musa's, so I think you can use the PAC file of Musa's underwear as a copy and rename it.

paz\character\1_pc\18_pam\armor\38_underwear\

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I don't think I'll be making mods myself in the future.
Because on the Japanese server I can't check in-game.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I will give it a shot, thanks again Suzu.

Update: That worked - thanks again Suzu!
One small thing now though, armor appears to clip on him and his new appendage is protruding outside all of the armors.
I don't have this issue with Musa even though I only copied over the Musa underwear files I believe I have all my character to be only nude via underwear only.

pkm renamed to pam:
pam_00_dummy_0000.pac
pam_00_dummy_0001.pac
pam_00_uw_0000.pac
pam_00_uw_0001.pac
pam_00_uw_0002.pac
pam_00_uw_0003.pac
pam_00_uw_0015.pac
pam_00_uw_0015_01.pac
pam_00_uw_0016.pac
pam_00_uw_0016_01.pac
pam_00_uw_0017.pac
pam_00_uw_0035.pac
You are probably using resorepless.
Resorepless doesn't have information about new characters, so if that's the case
So, in that case
You need to modify partcutdesc.xml yourself.
Someone has a thread on how to fix it, so look for it.

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
When swapping outfits in the Black Desert
Pay attention to the textures assigned to the costumes.

In your case
You want to change certain characters.
You can only swap outfits that belong to that character.
Since most of the underwear in the Black Desert is shared, you will need to change all of your female characters.

1, Change the polygon mesh of the underwear.
2, Copy and bind the character's skinning to the polygon mesh.
3, Change the texture specified by UV.

I'm a novice at this, I can hardly use blender and I tried to make one but failed, 3D max overwhelms me because it is too complex for me. But thanks for the information, I'm going to research the internet to see what I find and try to do it on my own ...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello

View attachment 114087
I'm a novice at this, I can hardly use blender and I tried to make one but failed, 3D max overwhelms me because it is too complex for me. But thanks for the information, I'm going to research the internet to see what I find and try to do it on my own ...
dc5jynp-3a66449d-005b-4c73-8864-721d16712342.jpg

Reference file
A swap product I made for Mystic a long time ago.
Provided as material

Attachments

dream lace swap for mystic.zip
2.9 MB · Views: 138

Remaint

Vivacious Visitor

inervatia

Vivacious Visitor

Go to channels, download both torrents.

You get to host your own offline server & do as you like without fear of patches c:
Does this have the latest content like O'dyllita? Or is it like many patches back?

wolvesblade

Potential Patron
I have a problem when running resorepless.exe, the initial window in command prompt opens then closes after 'Folder Names saved: 1382' without opening install menu window afterwards. Playing on the Gamez client.

I've read the tutorial and searched for a solution to this problem for a couple of hours, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Black Shadow

Avid Affiliate
I have a problem when running resorepless.exe, the initial window in command prompt opens then closes after 'Folder Names saved: 1382' without opening install menu window afterwards. Playing on the Gamez client.

I've read the tutorial and searched for a solution to this problem for a couple of hours, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
not working on gamezbd

wolvesblade

Potential Patron
not working on gamezbd

Ah, that's a shame, and if I had searched for GamezBD in this thread I would've had my answer, I apologize for wasting you time...
One more question however, does resorepless work for BD Evolution? I'm seeing mixed results, and if not which client does resorepless work on these days, if any?

kimslf

Casual Client
Ah, that's a shame, and if I had searched for GamezBD in this thread I would've had my answer, I apologize for wasting you time...
One more question however, does resorepless work for BD Evolution? I'm seeing mixed results, and if not which client does resorepless work on these days, if any?
not working on Evolution too
NA/EU working

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.