Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
hello everyone when i run both resorepless and meta injector my game just stop running ? also i would like to see both resorepless and Meta Injector made separate again, my game just quits

Last edited:

xtrovrtdhermit

Potential Patron
its working fine for me, thanks a bunch :)

How to get better tattos though? are there skin mods for that?
Untitled.png

:)

inervatia

Vivacious Visitor
Mod does not work on 80% of official regeonal servers and not supported on any privat servers. It still work on NA/EU, but if we look on what happend in other regeons, if it will stop work there there will be no mod fix. It has been this way from year start.
* It safe to say that mod is abondand because of game code complexity.
I think that it's more so something to do with the mod being actively blocked on every retail and private server except for NA/EU retail, which is incredibly strange and somewhat fishy. I know that nearly every private servers has now 'actively blocked' this mod, whether it's through stronger file encryption or something (I'm uncertain). The real question remains: why is retail NA/EU the odd one out?
But yes, you are probably still right that the game code is too complex for modding.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
I think that it's more so something to do with the mod being actively blocked on every retail and private server except for NA/EU retail, which is incredibly strange and somewhat fishy. I know that nearly every private servers has now 'actively blocked' this mod, whether it's through stronger file encryption or something (I'm uncertain). The real question remains: why is retail NA/EU the odd one out?
But yes, you are probably still right that the game code is too complex for modding.
I think now PA is the publisher for every region other then NA/EU and they actively block the mod, might have something to do with law in their residential country. You could say that NA/EU is protected by Kakao, my guess is that they recognize the size of user base of the mod.

But why private servers are blocking the mod is curious question, someone would need to ask the admins. I saw that they were being overrun by nude pics so maybe that is why or the admins have something against nude mods in general.

xtrovrtdhermit

Potential Patron
Yes.. avoiding posting nude pics is a good idea in general. IMHO, This really wasn't supposed to be "that" kind of game... anyway.
Id be happy if something like this mod was utilized in Love Vibe Aria or even if someone could fix the texture mapping for Love Girl VR...
I have a bunch of those skin files from character design ive done in Make Human and Blender. if anyone could show how to import and modify them id probably be able to do that myself..

Ive had to reinstall it 2x after there was an update... ive never been issued any warning or stuff like that.
Thanks though :)

inervatia

Vivacious Visitor
I think now PA is the publisher for every region other then NA/EU and they actively block the mod, might have something to do with law in their residential country. You could say that NA/EU is protected by Kakao, my guess is that they recognize the size of user base of the mod.

But why private servers are blocking the mod is curious question, someone would need to ask the admins. I saw that they were being overrun by nude pics so maybe that is why or the admins have something against nude mods in general.
Hmm, interesting, not sure why Kakao is still a thing if Pearl Abyss has already moved on to publishing on their own, so weird. Another factor for the blocking is that nude mod and Shai doesn't really go well together you know. That could be a possible cause too.

Dante-90

Potential Patron
Hi guys, I am currently running the mod but I found out that the Lahn 3d mod is not working, anyone have some update for it? Also the guardian is kind of not working. Any clue to have a better shape for Lahn?

suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 could you help me out with this?

Attachments

• Screenshot (198).png
    Screenshot (198).png
    2.7 MB · Views: 275
  • Screenshot (199).png
    Screenshot (199).png
    2.9 MB · Views: 308
  • Screenshot (200).png
    Screenshot (200).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 325
Last edited:

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Hmm, interesting, not sure why Kakao is still a thing if Pearl Abyss has already moved on to publishing on their own, so weird. Another factor for the blocking is that nude mod and Shai doesn't really go well together you know. That could be a possible cause too.
Kakao started subdivisiary in west in order to publish Black Desert, their licensing agreement may have much longer term. Also do they publish anything other then BDO ? they would need to close down, so maybe Kakao west is already accepting all PA terms making them publisher only in name.

PA was making steps to block the nude mod way before Shai was a thing.

kimslf

Casual Client

Personal servers do not block nude mode.
It's just blocked.
It's already blocked, so they're just letting it go.

Some private channels even have nsfw channels.
They know that nsfw collects people.

Dante-90

Potential Patron
Anyone using a lahn character that have fixed the 3d issue with it that can help me out? it's the only one that 3d doesn't work and I can't understand why

Lela

Potential Patron
Hi all,
i installed the patch as described in the youtube video. Then activate point 5 prevent filecheck in metainjector and delete all files in the paz-folder. After run the restore and patch.exe the gameclients starts always starts the patchprocess to reinstall... Nude mod dont work then.
Zone is europe.
Anyone have a hint please what is the problem. Thanks you verymuch.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hashashin's default underwear is this.

pam_00_uw_0000.pac
pam_00_uw_0001.pac

There are three ao files for underwear.

pam_00_uw_0000_ao.dds
pam_00_uw_0001_ao.dds
pam_00_uw_0035_ao.dds

nude pac & texture is

pam_00_nude_0001.pac
pam_00_nude_0001.dds

Attachments

ao files.zip
2.8 KB · Views: 116

Def nude textures set.zip
3.1 MB · Views: 124

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.