Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (15 Viewers)

marcielpz

Potential Patron
help, that it and closes
Captura de Tela (8).png

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
hello could someone tell me which pac and dll file to modify kibelius shai please
You can always use the "find textures from file" option under Tools in resorpeless.

Also if anyone knows how to properly remove armor pieces then HMU because my attempts aren't working. I've changed the alpha channels to black and exported with the correct compression, but the pieces are still showing in-game. Any help is appreciated.

Hexblade

Potential Patron
Verify game integrity then log into the game (select character and join server). then close the game. Delete any backups in Paz folder then try reapplying the mods. Remember to choose "prevent file recheck" in the Toolkit (#5 I believe) before exiting the program. From there, Delete all mod files except Restore N patch. Then, you run Restore N patch (which should reside in Paz folder) and start the game. From here it should work and you wont need to delete Restore N Patch since the anticheat doesnt see it as a "cheat".

If this doesnt work, hmu on discord: Lynx#0913

Any advice how to fix or on why some models have nipple texture but others do not?

Thank you !

néné1313

Vivacious Visitor
I have access denied in resorepless to install the mod how to make it pass the mods on bdo remaster the normal games

ha it's good it's settled

Last edited:

ZumTanz

Vivacious Visitor
Mod does not work on 80% of official regeonal servers and not supported on any privat servers. It still work on NA/EU, but if we look on what happend in other regeons, if it will stop work there there will be no mod fix. It has been this way from year start.
* It safe to say that mod is abondand because of game code complexity.

scotty20

Potential Patron
I've tried looking at all textures and file names in resorepless, but I can't find the Black Leopard craftable armor. Any ideas guys?

purplePurple

Potential Patron
Is the mod still working for NA after yesterday update? I tried to install it again but I got client version error. Seems like the new client is 1433 and the meta version is 1430. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.