Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

kimslf

Casual Client
Can someone help me with this?

2020-10-13_1754914634.JPG
o

kimslf

Casual Client
Suzu, thank you for your kindness.
I thought I'd put in all the Guardian ao files.
There must have been something missing.

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
I havent actually noticed any problems/weirdness ingame yet but since last maintenance the file
character/model/1_pc/11_pgw/armor/9_upperbody/pgw_00_ub_0034_dm_01.pac
fails to patch for me. (eu server) can someone please tell me what that file does?

maclanegamer2

Potential Patron
I did the following:
- I've downloaded all 3 files, BDOToolkit, Resorepless, MetaInjector extracted all 3 into the PAZ\ folder, ran BDOToolkit Installer.exe and installed it, ran resorepless.exe and also installed it, after that, I selected the option to not do a file check upon starting the launcher so it does not replace any files, the launcher still does a check and replaces everything, can't use the mod, also, if I do everything with the Launcher opened, and click Play, the game just crashes, also tried doing those 2 steps with all .exe files deleted at the end thinking it was some sort of detection from the anti-cheat, still not luck, same crashes.

Any clues? Need help.

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
I did the following:
- I've downloaded all 3 files, BDOToolkit, Resorepless, MetaInjector extracted all 3 into the PAZ\ folder, ran BDOToolkit Installer.exe and installed it, ran resorepless.exe and also installed it, after that, I selected the option to not do a file check upon starting the launcher so it does not replace any files, the launcher still does a check and replaces everything, can't use the mod, also, if I do everything with the Launcher opened, and click Play, the game just crashes, also tried doing those 2 steps with all .exe files deleted at the end thinking it was some sort of detection from the anti-cheat, still not luck, same crashes.

Any clues? Need help.
First, what server are you on? Second, if this is your first patch after the recent update, did you use Restore N' Patch after installing your mods?

maclanegamer2

Potential Patron
First, what server are you on? Second, if this is your first patch after the recent update, did you use Restore N' Patch after installing your mods?

I'm on BDO NA/EU.
I tried to use the Mod after installing a clean copy of BDO the day I posted this message:
I did the following:

Any clues? Need help.

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
I'm on BDO NA/EU.
I tried to use the Mod after installing a clean copy of BDO the day I posted this message:
Verify game integrity then log into the game (select character and join server). then close the game. Delete any backups in Paz folder then try reapplying the mods. Remember to choose "prevent file recheck" in the Toolkit (#5 I believe) before exiting the program. From there, Delete all mod files except Restore N patch. Then, you run Restore N patch (which should reside in Paz folder) and start the game. From here it should work and you wont need to delete Restore N Patch since the anticheat doesnt see it as a "cheat".

If this doesnt work, hmu on discord: Lynx#0913

maclanegamer2

Potential Patron
Verify game integrity then log into the game (select character and join server). then close the game. Delete any backups in Paz folder then try reapplying the mods. Remember to choose "prevent file recheck" in the Toolkit (#5 I believe) before exiting the program. From there, Delete all mod files except Restore N patch. Then, you run Restore N patch (which should reside in Paz folder) and start the game. From here it should work and you wont need to delete Restore N Patch since the anticheat doesnt see it as a "cheat".

If this doesnt work, hmu on discord: Lynx#0913
Thanks, all working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.