Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (22 Viewers)

pedjanik10

Potential Patron
Wait, I cant for the love of god figure it out, is it possible and if so how, to make Treant (Ghillie) look like some other costume on a musa.

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
No, don't.

Corrupt file errors happen when you have modified files while the game is updating, there are sometimes minor updates which causes this to happen again, no you do not need to run a full repair.
Close the launcher, run meta injector, restore backup (which you just told people to delete, don't), select "prevent file recheck" in meta injector, close meta injector and run the game launcher again for the update to be performed, then perform installation with meta injector and you're done.

Stop over-complicating things, you never, ever have to run a full file repair or delete anything, if it takes 50 steps to do something you could do in 3 steps, you're doing something wrong, stop creating steps where there aren't any.

That's good to know! I wasn't trying to add steps but there also wasn't a clear explanation that I seen on how to get around it. They just put another patch out and again when I updated it detected a corrupted file at 95% on the update. So the launcher closed and upon re-opening it automatically started file repair. Next time I'll try doing the method you're suggesting. I was just trying to tell people what has been working for me since they asked.

To clarify what you're saying. When I open the launcher and it starts to patch the update and detects a corrupted file. You're saying close the launcher and instead of re-opening it and file repair starting automatically; run the meta injector then restore from backup, update, re-install via meta injector? OR are you saying when I open the launcher and see that they've released a patch, avoid logging in and just close it and restore from backup then re-open to update?

vovad8560

Potential Patron
Adsız (1).png

how this problem solve?

max54

Potential Patron
I have to admit that getting my head around the suzu post is quite hard and I get glitches with mostly every armors / character by using his nude models (because of 3d i believe)

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
That's good to know! I wasn't trying to add steps but there also wasn't a clear explanation that I seen on how to get around it. They just put another patch out and again when I updated it detected a corrupted file at 95% on the update. So the launcher closed and upon re-opening it automatically started file repair. Next time I'll try doing the method you're suggesting. I was just trying to tell people what has been working for me since they asked.

To clarify what you're saying. When I open the launcher and it starts to patch the update and detects a corrupted file. You're saying close the launcher and instead of re-opening it and file repair starting automatically; run the meta injector then restore from backup, update, re-install via meta injector? OR are you saying when I open the launcher and see that they've released a patch, avoid logging in and just close it and restore from backup then re-open to update?
If the game has an update you either
A. Close the launcher before the download completes, restore backup via Meta Injector.
B. Close the launcher after the "corrupted file" error, and without reopening it, restore backup and then "prevent file recheck" via Meta Injector.

The "corrupted file" error only appears when it attempts to update the modified file (which only happens after the download completes, updates are downloaded and installed in sequence, so a small update may download basically instantly) and sees it doesn't match what it expects, this then forces a file recheck.

When the game is up to date, you just run Meta Injector again to apply your mods and you're done.

Devianne

Potential Patron
it is still working for NA/EU, but before maint, you might want to fix the file first, at least for steam version. So the mods is official dead ? as no one take over anymore ?

overcoat

Content Creator
Hello!!! I previously asked these questions and they suggested that I download the files from this link, but I still have the same problem with the guardian, they could tell me what else I could do. And I want to know if someone can help me to see the shai's underwear since I don't want to see her completely naked ...

Add blank ao files for your guardian outfit should solve your problem

Dratiant

Potential Patron
I was wondering if anyone could tell me which folder number in gamecommondata was for Lahn, Mystic, and Guardian by chance?

Last edited:

skynet12

Potential Patron
3. Modifying the paz files - if we could replace contents of .paz files we could avoid messing with meta file. Again the problem is their structure and encryption, not sure if those were fully discovered. Fact that MI can create new paz files doesn't mean it can replicate those created by devs.

My team successful reverse engineer the full structure, we are able to create patches and update any existing PAZ w/o using any injector methods... for simple modification of game content this is overkill, injector is friendly and idiot proof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.