Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (41 Viewers)

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hello!!!
Do I need help solving this problem? It happens to me only with the classes: Mystic, Ranger and DK. first of all, Thanks

2020-04-28_861654700.JPG

Chipster4

Potential Patron
Hi !!
When I launch the game (through Steam) the game won't launch. I mean that it just crash without any error code or anything.
Then the only way the game is able to launch (unmodded) is when I repair the game through steam.

I would be grateful if you could help me ^^

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hi !!
When I launch the game (through Steam) the game won't launch. I mean that it just crash without any error code or anything.
Then the only way the game is able to launch (unmodded) is when I repair the game through steam.

I would be grateful if you could help me ^^
Do you have a photo or video to see what the game does?

miiicom

Vivacious Visitor
My team successful reverse engineer the full structure, we are able to create patches and update any existing PAZ w/o using any injector methods... for simple modification of game content this is overkill, injector is friendly and idiot proof.
This is great! Do you mind share more in the future? And BTW do you guys accept support/donation..?

Char967

Potential Patron
Still works with the japanese game? I'm replacing the pad00000.meta after launching the game but the mod seems not working

Last edited:

PerplexedGuy

Potential Patron
Can anybody help me guys? I saw a nude mod for NPC somewhere, but unfortunately I forgot exactly where it was... Maybe in some of the Suzu threads or any where else?... Can someone give me a link? And there was also one nude mod for fairies. Could you give a link to it too? Thank you in advance. (Fortunately, everything works on GamezBD)

skynet12

Potential Patron
NVM I just saw it in your profile ...https://bdoevolution.to/ ...

Yes, my profile has that link, given I am the content developer and main reverse code engineer.

We are the first BDO private server that is not using an emulator, that means -- it is the real deal. We are curerently running some testing, while migrating to the Guardian+ files. Therefore I am uncertain why the link would be seen as a negative, we are gathering feedback, and offering a fun and fully functional alternative, that does not follow a p2w methology to the community.

Given we cannot use tools that emulated servers use, this left us to our own devices for creation of our own, in addition to use of some official tools, such as the Ocean Editor (for creation of bss, bexcel, mainly for client patch purposes). Logically, reverse engineering of the structure was a part of the process.

To answer your question, sharing - yes this is a possibilty. It is more ideal for us to exchange ideas for ideas, instead of accepting money.

Daarkhar

Potential Patron
woked fine yesterday evening but today after maintenance (29/04) i repatch ( run resorpless customamis instal run meta injector, ) supres all the exe, the game won't start after xingc (or something like that (guardiana image at the right bottom of the screen) load with no error message what can i have do wrong ?

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hopefully Suzu you can see this before you disappear completely. I just wanted to thank you but your thread is closed. Take care and thank you so much for everything you did.

I am guessing NA is still currently working. I do, however, get tired of having to delete the mods completely and add them back. So hopefully it won't disappear. But I am tired of it.

I also am sad that JP is gone. Sad days. :/

- M

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
woked fine yesterday evening but today after maintenance (29/04) i repatch ( run resorpless customamis instal run meta injector, ) supres all the exe, the game won't start after xingc (or something like that (guardiana image at the right bottom of the screen) load with no error message what can i have do wrong ?

Close the game entirely, delete pad00000.meta, rename pad00000[xxxx-xx-xx][xxx].meta to pad00000.meta open the launcher let the game patch and redo the whole injection process.

Devianne

Potential Patron
Close the game entirely, delete pad00000.meta, rename pad00000[xxxx-xx-xx][xxx].meta to pad00000.meta open the launcher let the game patch and redo the whole injection process.
so the only file that need to be backup is the "pad00000.meta", right ? that mean for the next week maintaince, I can deleted the file and let the game re-patch before maint will be fine, right ?

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
The Injector automatically backups the file as pad00000[xxxx-xx-xx][xxx].meta.backup every time you run it, but you should run the injector again after patching the game so it can generate the proper pad00000.meta for the patched .paz files to work again.

Daarkhar

Potential Patron
i repatche and then redelete all the exe before cliking play right ?

( pad00000 is located in paz right , sorry i'am not that good at this ) i plays with steam on eu serv

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.