Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

Daarkhar

Potential Patron
Close the game entirely, delete pad00000.meta, rename pad00000[xxxx-xx-xx][xxx].meta to pad00000.meta open the launcher let the game patch and redo the whole injection process.
i repatche and then redelete all the exe before cliking play right ?

( pad00000 is located in paz right , sorry i'am not that good at this ) i plays with steam on eu serv

Devianne

Potential Patron
The Injector automatically backups the file as pad00000[xxxx-xx-xx][xxx].meta.backup every time you run it, but you should run the injector again after patching the game so it can generate the proper pad00000.meta for the patched .paz files to work again.
ah and here I though the file cause the game not load so I deleted it. I ll remember it next time, thank

Daarkhar

Potential Patron
Close the game entirely, delete pad00000.meta, rename pad00000[xxxx-xx-xx][xxx].meta to pad00000.meta open the launcher let the game patch and redo the whole injection process.

I may have done something wrong still doesn't get to work, only verifying local fil on the steam option permit to launch the game, what have i may do wrongly ? any way to re install evrything cleanly ?

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
I may have done something wrong still doesn't get to work, only verifying local fil on the steam option permit to launch the game, what have i may do wrongly ? any way to re install evrything cleanly ?

Verifying of game files on Steam should be sufficient to make the game work again. That can happen sometimes, and as far as I know the only way to get the game to work after a failed patch attempt is to recheck the game files so they get redownloaded. :(

Daarkhar

Potential Patron
and to get the mod work again from that ?
Verifying of game files on Steam should be sufficient to make the game work again. That can happen sometimes, and as far as I know the only way to get the game to work after a failed patch attempt is to recheck the game files so they get redownloaded. :(

after this done how do i make the mod work again ?

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
No, don't.

Corrupt file errors happen when you have modified files while the game is updating, there are sometimes minor updates which causes this to happen again, no you do not need to run a full repair.
Close the launcher, run meta injector, restore backup (which you just told people to delete, don't), select "prevent file recheck" in meta injector, close meta injector and run the game launcher again for the update to be performed, then perform installation with meta injector and you're done.

Stop over-complicating things, you never, ever have to run a full file repair or delete anything, if it takes 50 steps to do something you could do in 3 steps, you're doing something wrong, stop creating steps where there aren't any.

Game patch came out today. Did everything you said to do. Went to open the game, logged in, hit play. Game starts to load in the bottom corner then nothing. Doesn't open. Tried like 7 times and just won't run the game, no error code, nothing.

miiicom

Vivacious Visitor
Yes, my profile has that link, given I am the content developer and main reverse code engineer.

We are the first BDO private server that is not using an emulator, that means -- it is the real deal. We are curerently running some testing, while migrating to the Guardian+ files. Therefore I am uncertain why the link would be seen as a negative, we are gathering feedback, and offering a fun and fully functional alternative, that does not follow a p2w methology to the community.

Given we cannot use tools that emulated servers use, this left us to our own devices for creation of our own, in addition to use of some official tools, such as the Ocean Editor (for creation of bss, bexcel, mainly for client patch purposes). Logically, reverse engineering of the structure was a part of the process.

To answer your question, sharing - yes this is a possibilty. It is more ideal for us to exchange ideas for ideas, instead of accepting money.
I mean.. yes it's great that you provide players another(potentially better) environment. But I just don't have enough time/energy to start over again. I'm stuck in same old server because I started playing it 3 years ago. So I wish the tool could get back (for JP, for RU and for SEA) and made the server I'm playing what it was.

skynet12

Potential Patron
I mean.. yes it's great that you provide players another(potentially better) environment. But I just don't have enough time/energy to start over again. I'm stuck in same old server because I started playing it 3 years ago. So I wish the tool could get back (for JP, for RU and for SEA) and made the server I'm playing what it was.

I understand perfectly. The game requires a large time investment.

Cheers

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Game patch came out today. Did everything you said to do. Went to open the game, logged in, hit play. Game starts to load in the bottom corner then nothing. Doesn't open. Tried like 7 times and just won't run the game, no error code, nothing.

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
So not that I particularly want to see little girl titties but I noticed when I created a Tamer she was naked during the creation process. In-game however her starter undergarments are always on. Is there a work around? The Kiblius armor looks terrible with her basic under garments on underneath. I don't have transparency set beyond normal as I think it looks better non-transparent. But the sides are open so her beige underwear and bra show throwing the whole look off. I could buy a pearl apparel underwear set but that seems dumb if there is a way I can just remove them via the mod. Thanks!

BDO Version: Unknown (most recent download available via this sites link)
Meta Version: Same as above
Resporeless Version: 3.6f
Restore N Patch: Not used
Custom Files: No
Patching Method: Let file decide
Client: NA
Version: Latest patch
Installation Method: Fresh

I tried the method you suggested patching then closing, restoring and then selecting "do not check". Game patched fine and no error codes or cheat detection. When I went to start the game after login it brought up tiny load screen in bottom right corner then did nothing. Tried multiple times, made sure all files were deleted. Ended up just doing a repair to Paz folder and fresh installed BDO, Meta and Resporeless and did an injection from the start. Deleted all files. Game loaded perfectly.

2020-05-02_1460954939.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
Edit: I can't even buy pearlshop undergarments to make the outfit look better. The underwear seem broken on Tamer. They all look like this or worse. Also tried changing buttox size to smallest possible and skin tone to see if it was a skin texture issue. No fix.

2020-05-02_1461312305.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
I told everyone for a long time, in the end, mods will only remain on gamezbd
1588606132654.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.