Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

PerplexedGuy

Potential Patron
Hello guys! I abandoned BDO for a while after the mod block. Has anything changed since then? Is there any way to get around the block due to detection of extraneous files? Is everything the same as it was (the mod is available for use only on GAMEZBD and EU / NA servers)? JP servers are now available too. Is there is a chance to unblocking the mod on the other servers?

vovad8560

Potential Patron
Adsız.png

this problem how to solve?

Last edited:

Herisaham

Potential Patron
its weird that i followed every step of the instructions and i even deleted every files that i extracted and downloaded, but this shit keeps bothering me, dont know if it is my region's problem , im in SEA but i use vpn to switch my region to NA/EU/JAP server but it still doesnt work

same bro. does it works now?

Demen

Potential Patron
Has any one by chance had any experience adding newer outfit options into an older client if you are running a home server? Using version 491. Patch seems to work just fine, few missing spots here and there, but nothing major. Just not to sure how difficult it would be to add newer stuff if it is even possible.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Has any one by chance had any experience adding newer outfit options into an older client if you are running a home server? Using version 491. Patch seems to work just fine, few missing spots here and there, but nothing major. Just not to sure how difficult it would be to add newer stuff if it is even possible.
Im wondering if that old version even work with new nude mod here from suzu. I never play from 491 or 795.

Demen

Potential Patron
Im wondering if that old version even work with new nude mod here from suzu. I never play from 491 or 795.
Yeah, it does. I can run it with no errors. A few of the models have some missing spots with the shop armor. But not much at all. Even the 3D works. Picture taken in 491 client with nude mod.

Attachments

• 2020-04-04_207787957.JPG
    2020-04-04_207787957.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 567

Umpire

Potential Patron
What home server? How is it playable? Can you link me there?

PerplexedGuy

Potential Patron
Can someone explain a few things to me? Is there is any mod or patch to get nude mod works on a blocked servers? What is a Suzu nude mod? It's like an alternative for this one mod, or the only character/body/armors nude addons? If this is a separate mod, then what is its difference from this and is it as blocked as this one on most of the official BDO servers? If it is not blocked and works, then could you tell me a step-by-step installation method, since on the author’s site I just got confused in links to his own topics and 100500+ random files. As I understand it, in the BlackFIreBR mod, it doesn’t get the files Suzu has, specifically Shai and Guardian nude textures and meshes. Where can I get them and how can I install them?

This topic now is almost dead, but i still hope that someone can replies on my questions.

I would be very appreciated.

Mirgrowth

Potential Patron
It is blocked everywhere but JP/NA/EU/Private servers

There is no any differnces in mods, i mean they are different but they both modify exactly the same file in game directory. Just other servers like SEA or RU has newest check system. It just compare the file size that should be with the current game version with what the files size atm.

So after using this mod or Suzi's one the paz.meta file always has the size that differs from original one.

There is may be a way to make the file size exactly the same. Its jsut somebody should rework the whole patching way. I just cant, cause i do not understand a thing in programming things.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Can someone explain a few things to me? Is there is any mod or patch to get nude mod works on a blocked servers? What is a Suzu nude mod? It's like an alternative for this one mod, or the only character/body/armors nude addons? If this is a separate mod, then what is its difference from this and is it as blocked as this one on most of the official BDO servers? If it is not blocked and works, then could you tell me a step-by-step installation method, since on the author’s site I just got confused in links to his own topics and 100500+ random files. As I understand it, in the BlackFIreBR mod, it doesn’t get the files Suzu has, specifically Shai and Guardian nude textures and meshes. Where can I get them and how can I install them?

This topic now is almost dead, but i still hope that someone can replies on my questions.

I would be very appreciated.
Suzu mod/thread is like car part shop while Resorepeless is like mechanics garage. You take your car to mechanic you don't need to know what goes where you just tell him what to do and he does it. That is the idea behind Resorepless - to make modding BDO user friendly.
Suzu just provides parts - resources like edited outfits or body models that you can use for your game but you need to know how to use them.

However both use the same principle and tool to apply the changes to game files - Meta Injector that much like the name suggests injects new code to .meta file. Blocked servers check changes made to that meta file from exe level therefore neither using Resorpeless or applying the changes yourself work on the blocked servers.

There is may be a way to make the file size exactly the same. Its jut somebody should rework the whole patching way. I just cant, cause i do not understand a thing in programming things.
I know of 3 methods that could be used to mod this
1. The original driver level injection - at first BDO nude mod used tool called Resorep from Ray Wing . It was limited to texture replacement. This method was blocked by developers as game started randomizing texture names that are passed to driver (i don't know how all that works other then it was clearly done to prevent Resorep from working)
2. Meta file modification - current method. Meta file is like a index for game files telling the game which pac file contains the file it looks for. I believe that meta file structure is not fully understood only method to append was discovered. Anyway once the game exe starts checking for modifications to meta file little can be done. Preventing that check would require hacking both the exe file and XIGNCODE that check against exe modifications, every time there is a patch.
3. Modifying the paz files - if we could replace contents of .paz files we could avoid messing with meta file. Again the problem is their structure and encryption, not sure if those were fully discovered. Fact that MI can create new paz files doesn't mean it can replicate those created by devs.

It may be impossible to make the mod work for blocked servers.

PerplexedGuy

Potential Patron
Suzu mod/thread is like car part shop while Resorepeless is like mechanics garage. You take your car to mechanic you don't need to know what goes where you just tell him what to do and he does it. That is the idea behind Resorepless - to make modding BDO user friendly.
Suzu just provides parts - resources like edited outfits or body models that you can use for your game but you need to know how to use them.

However both use the same principle and tool to apply the changes to game files - Meta Injector that much like the name suggests injects new code to .meta file. Blocked servers check changes made to that meta file from exe level therefore neither using Resorpeless or applying the changes yourself work on the blocked servers.

I know of 3 methods that could be used to mod this
1. The original driver level injection - at first BDO nude mod used tool called Resorep from Ray Wing . It was limited to texture replacement. This method was blocked by developers as game started randomizing texture names that are passed to driver (i don't know how all that works other then it was clearly done to prevent Resorep from working)
2. Meta file modification - current method. Meta file is like a index for game files telling the game which pac file contains the file it looks for. I believe that meta file structure is not fully understood only method to append was discovered. Anyway once the game exe starts checking for modifications to meta file little can be done. Preventing that check would require hacking both the exe file and XIGNCODE that check against exe modifications, every time there is a patch.
3. Modifying the paz files - if we could replace contents of .paz files we could avoid messing with meta file. Again the problem is their structure and encryption, not sure if those were fully discovered. Fact that MI can create new paz files doesn't mean it can replicate those created by devs.

It may be impossible to make the mod work for blocked servers.

OK, got it. THX! My second and the last one BIG QUESTION:

It is unfortunate that this is so, but I can not leave the official blocked server. So much time and money I spent on it. But I can register a new one on Gamez BD, where does it work, right? Exclusively for the purpose of enjoying this mod. In that case, I have a question. Can I use Resorepeless from BlackFIreBR, but add the missing textures and meshes from Suzu (I'm talking about Shai and Guardian). This is actually not even a question. When resorepeless was still working on official servers, I managed to do this manually with Shai. I even developed a step-by-step method for myself on how to do this. Therefore, I think that with Guardian the situation is quite similar. HERE IS THIS QUESTIONS: On Gamez BD, the mod works, right? If so, then there should not be a problem using resorepeless, do I understand correctly? Will I be able to do the same as I did with Shai, while resorepeless worked on official servers, now on Gamez BD and with a Guardian? If the answer is “YES” to all previous questions, then where can I download new textures and meshes on a Guardian? At "Suzu part shop", I think so, right?) Could you give me a direct link to a specific section or sections, otherwise I will just go crazy until I find the right one. BIG THANK YOU in advance!

Terix3

Swell Supporter
OK, got it. THX! My second and the last one BIG QUESTION:

It is unfortunate that this is so, but I can not leave the official blocked server. So much time and money I spent on it. But I can register a new one on Gamez BD, where does it work, right? Exclusively for the purpose of enjoying this mod. In that case, I have a question. Can I use Resorepeless from BlackFIreBR, but add the missing textures and meshes from Suzu (I'm talking about Shai and Guardian). This is actually not even a question. When resorepeless was still working on official servers, I managed to do this manually with Shai. I even developed a step-by-step method for myself on how to do this. Therefore, I think that with Guardian the situation is quite similar. HERE IS THIS QUESTIONS: On Gamez BD, the mod works, right? If so, then there should not be a problem using resorepeless, do I understand correctly? Will I be able to do the same as I did with Shai, while resorepeless worked on official servers, now on Gamez BD and with a Guardian? If the answer is “YES” to all previous questions, then where can I download new textures and meshes on a Guardian? At "Suzu part shop", I think so, right?) Could you give me a direct link to a specific section or sections, otherwise I will just go crazy until I find the right one. BIG THANK YOU in advance!

I don't play on gamez so i can only rely what other said. It works but there are some extra steps - launcher check the files every time so you need to start it , let it check the files and then apply the mod before starting the game. Once you are done playing you need to restore original meta file else it will get redownloaded on next check. There might be also differences in file names but i don't know anything more about it.

Per principle resorepless should work. As for guardian texture in the new Suzus thread there only textures for her 2020 body.
HINT: Textures are the biggest files we are patching in so if you look for the file that has at lest few MB it should contain textures ( 3_nudebody in this case , 3.1 is even more shrink version).
(You may want 5_ao as well if you make certain outfits nude to fix the holes in guardian body)

If you would want texture for default body it was somewhere in locked old thread around December when Suzu uploaded it. However i can save you time because from the looks of it guardian texture is same as sorc / valk / mae one. So you can just create copy and rename it. Guardian prefix is PGW so nude filename is pgw_01_nude_0001.dds , sorc texture : phw_01_nude_0001.dds.

Finally remember resorepless deletes .resorepless folder and creates its a new when its run - in case you would put the texture there...

Herisaham

Potential Patron
20200415_134812.jpg

I have installed mod Costume of Lahn Sanguine Petal which is become transparant, but when I do character customization, her body was missing, can someone help me please

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.