Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (48 Viewers)

Ciao

Potential Patron
My game closes immediately upon launching after patch days and I usually just reinstall the entire game then reapply the mods again to circumvent the issue. Is there any other method to not have to reinstall the entire game after patches? Sorry if a method has been mentioned -- I skimmed the thread but didn't notice anything.

777Twizzler777

Potential Patron
Hi all!

After last week's update, I've been unable to use Resorepless and I was hoping I could get some help here? This is what happens and then it's as if no modification has taken place. I run resorepless and then run metainjector, which until now, has worked fine. Thanks in advance for any help!

MetaInjector issue.PNG

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
So it's not just me then.. this mod was working perfectly then this latest patch it seems to be mucked up. When I first patched it told me I had a corrupted file so I had run repair then I put all my resorepless back in paz and set it up. I deleted the files as normal but the game just kept closing after trying to load. So I ran repair again and got paz back to normal. Then I ran resorepless again from scratch and it worked. Got in the game and everything was going fine. Tonight I went to get on and again "corrupted file found" now it's making me run repair. So did they do something that the anti cheat is now detecting the modified paz files? Does anyone even work on this mod any more to try and counter this or is the mod now considered dead? I'm on NA server by the way. I don't understand why they fuck with this kinda stuff, it's just a mod to change the appearance on YOUR screen.. It's the thing that attracted me to this game was the visuals and this being a bonus. Once you see tiddies you kinda don't wanna go back to covered tiddies..... O.o

*Update*

I just ran repair again and then redid everything from scratch, deleted files, emptied recycle bin. Game has launched successfully, resorepless is working. I am wondering though if every day it is going to detect a corrupted file and I have to do this again and again.

Last edited:

777Twizzler777

Potential Patron
So it's not just me then.. this mod was working perfectly then this latest patch it seems to be mucked up. When I first patched it told me I had a corrupted file so I had run repair then I put all my resorepless back in paz and set it up. I deleted the files as normal but the game just kept closing after trying to load. So I ran repair again and got paz back to normal. Then I ran resorepless again from scratch and it worked. Got in the game and everything was going fine. Tonight I went to get on and again "corrupted file found" now it's making me run repair. So did they do something that the anti cheat is now detecting the modified paz files? Does anyone even work on this mod any more to try and counter this or is the mod now considered dead? I'm on NA server by the way. I don't understand why they fuck with this kinda stuff, it's just a mod to change the appearance on YOUR screen.. It's the thing that attracted me to this game was the visuals and this being a bonus. Once you see tiddies you kinda don't wanna go back to covered tiddies..... O.o

*Update*

I just ran repair again and then redid everything from scratch, deleted files, emptied recycle bin. Game has launched successfully, resorepless is working. I am wondering though if every day it is going to detect a corrupted file and I have to do this again and again.

Thanks for the update! I will delete everything and do a fresh install to see if that works.

Daoka

Potential Patron

*Update*

could you help me please explaining the steps one by one how did you get it to work again? I think I'm doing it like the other times I installed it but now it doesn't work.

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
Okay so day two of it still working with no corrupted file alerts *fingers crossed* it keeps going!

So assuming you're starting with a fresh Paz folder either from a clean install or a file repair. The process I use to make it work is as follows;

1. Extract the files from the BDO Toolkit zip to your Paz folder.
2. Extract the files from the Resorepless zip to your Paz Folder.
3. Extract the files from your Meta Injector zip to your Paz folder.
4. Go into your Paz folder and run the BDO Toolkit application. It's fairly quick I think it prompts you once to hit any key to install. Close when done.
5. Open the Resorepless application and do your customizations! So if you want to change what armor it takes off, size of tiddies or booty. Do it all now then go to the main menu and hit "1" to install. Follow the dialogue and at the end it will say to hit enter I think to start the Meta Injector application. Hit enter to start it.
6. Meta Injector will promtp you and you just hit "1" to install. Then it will prompt you again to hit "enter" to install. Do that and it will do it's thing. At the end it should promp you one more time to let you know it's complete, hit enter to go back to the main menu. Hit 0 to exit, then you're back in Resorepless window, hit 0 to exit.
7. Now the important part go back to your Paz folder now that everything is done. Delete everything including the .metabackup file it created. All you want left in there is .paz files and the very first file called pad00000.meta. If you leave anything I find the anti-cheat flags and either the game just won't boot up or it will straight up tell you a file has been detected. I even delete it all from the recycle bin.

I used to be able to leave it in there and then if I needed to edit something I could just restore the files but this latest patch has made that not work. So now if something happens like I get a corrupted file error at the loading menu you'll just have to run file repair and do it all from scratch again. You CAN keep the original zip files of all these tools on your PC. So far it doesn't seem to detect the applications when they're in zip format.

Keep in mind I am on the NA server where this mod is supposed to still be working. I hope this works for you guys!

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
Suzu mod/thread is like car part shop while Resorepeless is like mechanics garage. You take your car to mechanic you don't need to know what goes where you just tell him what to do and he does it. That is the idea behind Resorepless - to make modding BDO user friendly.
Suzu just provides parts - resources like edited outfits or body models that you can use for your game but you need to know how to use them.

However both use the same principle and tool to apply the changes to game files - Meta Injector that much like the name suggests injects new code to .meta file. Blocked servers check changes made to that meta file from exe level therefore neither using Resorpeless or applying the changes yourself work on the blocked servers.

I know of 3 methods that could be used to mod this
1. The original driver level injection - at first BDO nude mod used tool called Resorep from Ray Wing . It was limited to texture replacement. This method was blocked by developers as game started randomizing texture names that are passed to driver (i don't know how all that works other then it was clearly done to prevent Resorep from working)
2. Meta file modification - current method. Meta file is like a index for game files telling the game which pac file contains the file it looks for. I believe that meta file structure is not fully understood only method to append was discovered. Anyway once the game exe starts checking for modifications to meta file little can be done. Preventing that check would require hacking both the exe file and XIGNCODE that check against exe modifications, every time there is a patch.
3. Modifying the paz files - if we could replace contents of .paz files we could avoid messing with meta file. Again the problem is their structure and encryption, not sure if those were fully discovered. Fact that MI can create new paz files doesn't mean it can replicate those created by devs.

It may be impossible to make the mod work for blocked servers.

What kills me about it is all it is is a texture mod. Why block it in the first place? Part of what attracted me to this game was this mod. People use this and more on games like Skyrim. It really shouldn't be something devs try to counter. It's not cheating it's simply visual entertainment on the users end. I'll never understand.

Ciao

Potential Patron
What kills me about it is all it is is a texture mod. Why block it in the first place? Part of what attracted me to this game was this mod. People use this and more on games like Skyrim. It really shouldn't be something devs try to counter. It's not cheating it's simply visual entertainment on the users end. I'll never understand.
People use a similar methodology to costume swap. Even if it's only client side, I guess they don't like that...

Daoka

Potential Patron
Now I only have to fix the lack of nipples and vagina. It only happens to me in the Guardian
Any suggestion?

Attachments

• 2020-04-18_57831149.JPG
    2020-04-18_57831149.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 579

greenwind202

Potential Patron
This mod doesn't work on SEA, TH, and GamezBDO at this moment. (19/ April /2020).

On TH and SEA server, after finish installing the mod and launch the game launcher, the launcher automatically checks and update the paz files. To be able to launch the game, you need to click "scan file" every time in order to launch the game itself, and that will replace all the files from the mod you just installed.

On GamezBDO, you can launch the game after installing the mod, but you don't see any changes.

Last edited:

greenwind202

Potential Patron
Ok, I've just tried it again on GameZBDO. It worked but, you have to apply the mod everytime you launch the game. Do not select "let the program decide..." in the matainjector. Just go with the first one.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Delete everything including the .metabackup file it created.
No, don't.

Corrupt file errors happen when you have modified files while the game is updating, there are sometimes minor updates which causes this to happen again, no you do not need to run a full repair.
Close the launcher, run meta injector, restore backup (which you just told people to delete, don't), select "prevent file recheck" in meta injector, close meta injector and run the game launcher again for the update to be performed, then perform installation with meta injector and you're done.

Stop over-complicating things, you never, ever have to run a full file repair or delete anything, if it takes 50 steps to do something you could do in 3 steps, you're doing something wrong, stop creating steps where there aren't any.

Ciao

Potential Patron
No, don't.

Corrupt file errors happen when you have modified files while the game is updating, there are sometimes minor updates which causes this to happen again, no you do not need to run a full repair.
Close the launcher, run meta injector, restore backup (which you just told people to delete, don't), select "prevent file recheck" in meta injector, close meta injector and run the game launcher again for the update to be performed, then perform installation with meta injector and you're done.

Stop over-complicating things, you never, ever have to run a full file repair or delete anything, if it takes 50 steps to do something you could do in 3 steps, you're doing something wrong, stop creating steps where there aren't any.
I think they were just trying to share the method that works for them. I was struggling to get things working after patch days as well, but your method definitely sounds a lot more palatable. Thank you for the information/posting!

greenwind202

Potential Patron
No, don't.

Hi. are there any ways to fix this. I got this message in the SEA server after installing the mod.

Please help. Thank you.

Attachments

• 2020-04-21_89409242.JPG
    2020-04-21_89409242.JPG
    370.5 KB · Views: 272

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hello!!! I previously asked these questions and they suggested that I download the files from this link, but I still have the same problem with the guardian, they could tell me what else I could do. And I want to know if someone can help me to see the shai's underwear since I don't want to see her completely naked ...
2020-03-22_135245292.JPG
Textura.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.