Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Gwyn

Potential Patron
I agree with EvilSpock's steps. I do pretty much the same thing but it works for me even if the Metainjector and Resorpless exes are still in the Paz folder. This makes it easier if you do custom mods you can just put your new files in the texture folder, run metainjector and good to go :D

Seth Demonic

Potential Patron
2019-09-21_47954562-jpg.96769
2019-09-21_47970659-jpg.96770

After recent update dont know why my Ranger cannot show texture anymore (No nipples no vagina texture) I have the latest updates of every exe, also the starter underwear and stocking cannot be removed, although i checked that option in resorepless customize.

Please help?

Attachments

• 2019-09-21_47954562.JPG
    2019-09-21_47954562.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 1,895
  • 2019-09-21_47970659.JPG
    2019-09-21_47970659.JPG
    196.9 KB · Views: 1,791

leisharoon

Potential Patron
Hi all,

Has anyone find out which body part name in the customizationboneparamdesc.xml change the length of the upper ear?
(I think it's B_ear_left_Up, but then there's two component after ( T & R ) and I don't know which one is right)

RogueLord99

Potential Patron
hi all, i just created an account here first of all to thank blackfire for making this mod. and my question is, can i increase the max body part size beyond 5.0? bc the breasts go way weirder when they are that big. so i need to make them rounder yet i cant go beyond 5.0. any suggestions??

slepth

Potential Patron
Pardon,
Is there a proper procedure to use when theres a new update to the game? A file that I need to backup first before applying the nude mod?

The launcher cant update the new patch and the logs says there's an invalid file.
So, I accidentally use the scan files and had to re downloaded everything T_T
Installed the nude mod and the game is stuck trying to patch itself. I used the scan files again.... and currently playing the game without the nude mod -_-.

note: the mod was working fine before the new update.

Cairn

Swell Supporter
Do not use Restore and patch at all. do not even install it. Run, the BDO toolkit, run Resorpless, then Metainjector. Then delete those three afterwards, just leaving the "Files to Patch" folder. Run BDO as normal, it should work.

Gwyn

Potential Patron
When there is a patch day i just let the launcher repair and fix any corrupt files it finds or whatever. Then i just use meta injector to put in my mods and im good to go. I dont use the body size adjusters so idk about that.

slepth

Potential Patron
Do not use Restore and patch at all. do not even install it. Run, the BDO toolkit, run Resorpless, then Metainjector. Then delete those three afterwards, just leaving the "Files to Patch" folder. Run BDO as normal, it should work.
When there is a patch day i just let the launcher repair and fix any corrupt files it finds or whatever. Then i just use meta injector to put in my mods and im good to go. I dont use the body size adjusters so idk about that.

thanks. I'm glad I dont have to redownload everything again :D

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
Followed EvilSpock's direcions and now working good. I got BDO mod working with pathnrestore but I was getting kicked out every 3 mins. Game was not playable. Not sure if BlackFireBR is still active on undertow but his donate buttons still works.

Gwyn

Potential Patron
thanks. I'm glad I dont have to redownload everything again :D
Well I suppose I should have been more clear. While I don't think its redownloading everything, I think its redownloading as if you were to delete the version.dat. takes me only a few minutes, but might take longer for some with lower internet speeds. still its only once a week :)

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
Well, we wouldn't have to worry about Pearly Abyss going into a full security lock down if less people would STOP streaming naked or "Thic" girls on Twitch!

And if no one asked about the Shai. Just leave her alone. We've got enough classes to amuse ourselves with...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.