Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Actually, I restored my backup before the game was updated and applied mod after the update, but after the game was updated, there was an Xenocode error, code is 0xE019100B, and then "I don't use Restore N Patch" was my mistake. I mean I didn't use Restore N Patch.exe to enter the game. You said on NA/EU its not M. Andatory, is he compulsory in Asia? By the way, thank you for your reply
I don't know about other regions. I hear in KR the mod doesn't work at all. JP, TW - i don't know. There are many regions and they get separate updates and then some changed publishers - i can only comment on region i play on. That is why you need mention what region you are on and hopefully someone playing there will speak up.

I don't want to "comunicate" with anyone. I just want to know the correct way of installation described in details.
Resorepless is outdated, that means it may not work as expected. Also region plays big role , on some regions game only check files during patching while in others everytime its run (requires use of Restore N patch)

I don't normally use resorepless so i can't say what is broken but i did test yesterday and it worked - NA/EU region. By worked i mean the game started and i saw nude people around means armors did get removed.

Its as in tutorial:
Toolkit installed , extract resorepless and Meta injector to paz folder , run resorepless (as admin) - customize and install, run meta injector if it didn't start already - use KEEP FILE STRUCTURE, start game.

The mod resolves around pad000000.meta located in paz folder. Whenever there is patch _clean_ pad000000.meta needs to be present in paz folder. If its not not the game will get corrupted. When you apply mod you also need to use clean pad000000.meta. You either need to manually do beckups and restore them as needed or use Restore N patch. I do stuff manually so can't help with Restore N Patch use.

Also it appears that the anticheat does some background check against the mod. It closed my game when i had folder opened that contained resorepless.exe (it wasn't in game install path).

Last edited:

PerplexedGuy

Potential Patron
I don't know about other regions. I hear in KR the mod doesn't work at all. JP, TW - i don't know. There are many regions and they get separate updates and then some changed publishers - i can only comment on region i play on. That is why you need mention what region you are on and hopefully someone playing there will speak up.

Resorepless is outdated, that means it may not work as expected. Also region plays big role , on some regions game only check files during patching while in others everytime its run (requires use of Restore N patch)

I don't normally use resorepless so i can't say what is broken but i did test yesterday and it worked - NA/EU region. By worked i mean the game started and i saw nude people around means armors did get removed.

Its as in tutorial:
Toolkit installed , extract resorepless and Meta injector to paz folder , run resorepless (as admin) - customize and install, run meta injector if it didn't start already - use KEEP FILE STRUCTURE, start game.

The mod resolves around pad000000.meta located in paz folder. Whenever there is patch _clean_ pad000000.meta needs to be present in paz folder. If its not not the game will get corrupted. When you apply mod you also need to use clean pad000000.meta. You either need to manually do beckups and restore them as needed or use Restore N patch. I do stuff manually so can't help with Restore N Patch use.

Also it appears that the anticheat does some background check against the mod. It closed my game when i had folder opened that contained resorepless.exe (it wasn't in game install path).
Ok, Thank you very much. It worked for me. I just missed the "Run meta injector" step. Now it's working, but i see some strange body proptions of the other players (IDK, maybe it's just their char) & some other strange stuff that i didn't noticed earlier (i'll deal with it later, it's not so important now). And THE MAIN THING is Shai with missed CHEST & bottom body part (IDK how it's called... Google says smth like "PELVIS"? Ok, Let it be so.). Are there currently textures compatible with this mod. Or if there are none, then are there just textures that I can install separately from the mod? And is there a 3rd option without installing such textures, that is, can I just don't undress Shai using this mod? Please give any available information on file sources and installation methods. Also I would like to know if I can use the 3rd option and how exactly can I do this? Thank you in Advance.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
PerplexedGuy PerplexedGuy
Resorepless is from before Shai was released, its side effect that her armors are changed.
The missing body is not because of lacking texture (you would see her body just covered in pijamas), its because underneath armor devs cut out body to save resources and prevent clipping. Resorepless is doing edits to certain file called partcutdesc.xml in order to prevent those "cut outs" from happening when armor is being removed. Its not doing those edit for Shai.

Why is Shai is affected?
There are two ways to "vanish" armors - by using blank textures or empty models. Textures are shared between models so if texture is used to remove armor all classes will be affected.
In case of models every class go its own model , example filename of model would be XXX_00_YY_0001.pac where XXX class code and YY is code for body part. For example LB stands for lower body , so to remove all lower body armors resorepless does a search for *lb*.pac removing lb from every class, even those its not aware of.

Shai code is plw. If you want to try to remove shai edits after running resorepless and doing install but before running meta injector go to files_to_patch and search for files containing plw in name *plw* and delete them. Deleting pac files will only effect Shai , deleting dds files may also impact other classes.
You will have to do the deleting every time you run resorepless.
(BTW when you need to _reapply_ mod [resorepless was run already at least once] then you can skip running resorepless and just use meta injector)

PerplexedGuy

Potential Patron
Resorepless is from before Shai was released, its side effect that her armors are changed.
The missing body is not because of lacking texture (you would see her body just covered in pijamas), its because underneath armor devs cut out body to save resources and prevent clipping. Resorepless is doing edits to certain file called partcutdesc.xml in order to prevent those "cut outs" from happening when armor is being removed. Its not doing those edit for Shai.

Why is Shai is affected?
There are two ways to "vanish" armors - by using blank textures or empty models. Textures are shared between models so if texture is used to remove armor all classes will be affected.
In case of models every class go its own model , example filename of model would be XXX_00_YY_0001.pac where XXX class code and YY is code for body part. For example LB stands for lower body , so to remove all lower body armors resorepless does a search for *lb*.pac removing lb from every class, even those its not aware of.

Shai code is plw. If you want to try to remove shai edits after running resorepless and doing install but before running meta injector go to files_to_patch and search for files containing plw in name *plw* and delete them. Deleting pac files will only effect Shai , deleting dds files may also impact other classes.
(BTW when you need to _reapply_ mod [resorepless was run already at least once] then you can skip running resorepless and just use meta injector)
Where can I find which number which armor belongs to? Do I correctly understand that in order to bare a certain part of the body, you need to remove some element of armor? Or is there already recycled armor with bared body parts? If it's so, what armor and close should i leave and what replace or delete? Does Suzu's mods for Shai affects to a certain elements of clothing or absolutely everything? And which of them should I install?

Last edited:

PerplexedGuy

Potential Patron

Why is Shai is affected?

I mean, how to remove clothes in parts? The guy from the 315 page of the discussion succeeded. Here are the screenshots:

Attachments

• BDO_Shai3.jpg
    BDO_Shai3.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 624
  • Screenshot (648).png
    Screenshot (648).png
    500.2 KB · Views: 701
  • Screenshot (649).png
    Screenshot (649).png
    435.7 KB · Views: 713
  • Screenshot (653).png
    Screenshot (653).png
    473.2 KB · Views: 747
  • Screenshot (658).png
    Screenshot (658).png
    489.3 KB · Views: 768

PerplexedGuy

Potential Patron

Why is Shai is affected?

All that I did was either completely undress or fully dress, but the benefit is now all with the correct skin color and without voids. The only thing that works is a mini skirt with a raised T-shirt, which was prepared by the author of the mod. Only one thing that I achieved was either completely undressed or fully dressed, but now at least it works with the correct skin color and without voids in the body. The only thing that works is a miniskirt with a raised T-shirt, which the mod’s author prepared in advance (1 screenshot). And in editing modes, the body of Shai crawls through his pajamas, like in (2 screenshot). Is it possible to completely remove the display of pajamas, or at least make it look normal? I ask for explanations in detail on my questions, because I'm not good at modding (and especially online games). This time it was hard for me to figure out how to do this. So please, try to explain and describe to me things and methods more definitely. I hope this time takes less time. Sorry and thank you in advance again. I remind you that these are not my screenshots, but the screenshots of that dude from the 315, I just describe my situation using his materials.

Attachments

• tCToORy.jpg
    tCToORy.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 529
  • Screenshot (649).png
    Screenshot (649).png
    435.7 KB · Views: 524

RoseDevil

Potential Patron

Its as in tutorial:

There was an update to the server in Taiwan recently, and after that, there was an error in the MOD. Then I want to ask if the MOD is updated? My current RNM version is 3.6F, and the Meta Injector version is 1.4.0, but I'm not sure if it's 1.4.0.0or 1.4.0.1, and the BDO version is 1.3.0. When I used him, I modified the chest and buttocks max size and retained the outfit other than underwear. Hair is shaved, and I didn't use the male penis. I don't know what the problem is.

Last edited:

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Move from mod user to making your own mods is not easy.
Looking at pictures - two of those i think are edited models, the rest could be either edited textures or blank models, that person made the edits on his own.
There is no reference list of model pac names. When you view the model you can guess which armor it is.
I don't use any mods for Shai so i can't help you any further.

PerplexedGuy

Potential Patron
Looking at pictures - two of those i think are edited models, the rest could be either edited textures or blank models, that person made the edits on his own.
There is no reference list of model pac names. When you view the model you can guess which armor it is.
Ok, got it. Thank you for the information.

PerplexedGuy

Potential Patron

What program can I use to edit models? I already did similar things for example in Skyrim, but there it was in the specialized "BodySlide".

Terix3

Swell Supporter
PerplexedGuy PerplexedGuy You need 3D modeling tool capable of opening .dae files, Blender is a free one. But first you need to extract the files.. Here
Good luck.

Gwandak

Potential Patron
So maybe this has been covered already, but I just recently tried to log back into BDO and everything with the Restore n Patch application works fine... The problem I run into is when I go to my characters. They all look different. Almost like they took all the customization from my characters and gave them the basic looks. They don't look like the vanilla character class, but more like a toned down version of MY customization. I have tried to reapply the saved customization files I have for them but it doesn't do anything. Is this a BDO thing or a resorepless thing?

RoseDevil

Potential Patron
So maybe this has been covered already, but I just recently tried to log back into BDO and everything with the Restore n Patch application works fine... The problem I run into is when I go to my characters. They all look different. Almost like they took all the customization from my characters and gave them the basic looks. They don't look like the vanilla character class, but more like a toned down version of MY customization. I have tried to reapply the saved customization files I have for them but it doesn't do anything. Is this a BDO thing or a resorepless thing?
Maybe you should try to restore the backup using Meta Injector.exe, then reuse resorepless customization and install using Meta Injector.exe. BDO just install once

WitchBitch

Potential Patron
한국서버 확인해보니 meta파일을 검사해서 막는거 같습니다.
메타인잭터를 사용해서 패치를 해야되니, 메타파일이 다르면 막아버리는거 같아요.
혹시나 해서 누드모드 패치하고 블락되는거 확인한뒤에 메타파일만 교체해보니 정상적으로 진입되었었습니다.
물론 누드모드는 적용이 안되어있었습니다.

Dixieland

Potential Patron
Is possible to use this tool only just to remove the Shai censorship? I don't care much about the nudity, I only wish to replace the NA/EU pajamas with normal underwear from the rest of the world.

LEEEEE

Potential Patron
한국서버 확인해보니 meta파일을 검사해서 막는거 같습니다.
메타인잭터를 사용해서 패치를 해야되니, 메타파일이 다르면 막아버리는거 같아요.
혹시나 해서 누드모드 패치하고 블락되는거 확인한뒤에 메타파일만 교체해보니 정상적으로 진입되었었습니다.
물론 누드모드는 적용이 안되어있었습니다.

답이 없을까요 하..
미치겠네요..

Fantasy

Potential Patron
답이 없을까요 하..
미치겠네요..
한국 서버에서 금지 조치를 해제하는 경우와 한국 유저분중에 개발을 새롭게 하는 경우, 아니면 다른 글로벌 섭도 같게 차단해서 외국 개발자 분이 방법을 찾는 경우인데 원래 개발하신 분은 한국 서버 하시는 분도 아니니 모두 거의 불가능하다고 봐야겠죠.

I think 3 ways. First, the ban is lifted on KR server. Second, the development is renewed among Korean users. Three, original developer is looking for a way by blocking the same way as any other Global server. But since the original developer is not a KR server user, it's almost impossible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.