Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

greenwind202

Potential Patron
Shit happened after install this mod :(

Attachments

• 2019-10-07_1823756.JPG
    2019-10-07_1823756.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 315

Cairn

Swell Supporter
I managed to get the mod working, following the same steps I listed before. I also make a backup of the PAZ folder before I mod it. That way I can restore it, without BDO having to check everything, if I have Metainjector prevent recheck.

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
I managed to get the mod working, following the same steps I listed before. I also make a backup of the PAZ folder before I mod it. That way I can restore it, without BDO having to check everything, if I have Metainjector prevent recheck.
what server?

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
Can you load MOD in your game?

alhot11

Potential Patron
can you show us in steps on how you have done it in a video please :wink::frown:

Cairn

Swell Supporter
I have not installed any mods, other than resorpless yet. The steps I followed are easy.

1: download, and install the latest versions of the BDO toolkit, Metainjector, and Resorpless mod into your PAZ folder.
2: Run them in order, toolkit, Resorpless, then Metainjector. ( I do not mess with the body sliders, and keep files and folders the same for metainjector)
3 After that is done, delete the BDO toolkit, Resorpless mod, Metainjector, and any other folders the mod made.....EXCEPT....."Files to Patch" Leave it.
4 make sure to completely delete the mod tools, not just leave them in your garbage for Xigncode to find.

That is all I did to get it working, although it may be different for steam users.

alhot11

Potential Patron
I have not installed any mods, other than resorpless yet. The steps I followed are easy.

1: download, and install the latest versions of the BDO toolkit, Metainjector, and Resorpless mod into your PAZ folder.
2: Run them in order, toolkit, Resorpless, then Metainjector. ( I do not mess with the body sliders, and keep files and folders the same for metainjector)
3 After that is done, delete the BDO toolkit, Resorpless mod, Metainjector, and any other folders the mod made.....EXCEPT....."Files to Patch" Leave it.
4 make sure to completely delete the mod tools, not just leave them in your garbage for Xigncode to find.

That is all I did to get it working, although it may be different for steam users.
the game still says the files have been modified when I press start after the cut scene :frown:

Cairn

Swell Supporter
I had that happen as well, I let the game patch, then ran Metainjector, to reinstall the Resorpless files. Although I would hold off till after the latest patch to do so.

X

xX5M1L3YXx

Here's what I did.

Copied all the contents of the zip files into the paz folder
copied the meta file out
ran the toolkit, resorpless, which auto did the injector
deleted the contents from the zip files out of the paz
copied the modded meta file to a different location
copied the original back in
ran the game, logged into a character
ended game
copied modded meta file back in
launched game

it works for me, an i dont know why this worked, but i tried doing it normally a couple times and failed, this is what worked for me

Nixon

Potential Patron
Here's what I did.

copied the meta file out
ended game
launched game

it works for me, an i dont know why this worked, but i tried doing it normally a couple times and failed, this is what worked for me
This method doesn't work

Nixon

Potential Patron
Does anyone knows a social page of this topic author? Because it seems to he forgot about this forum, and he was here a long time ago.

miiicom

Vivacious Visitor
I had that happen as well, I let the game patch, then ran Metainjector, to reinstall the Resorpless files. Although I would hold off till after the latest patch to do so.
Hi, do you mind telling me which server are you playing?

picts

Vivacious Visitor
[QUOTE =“ EvilSpock,帖子:201718,成員:12869”]
好的,這是我要採取的步驟(請隨意固定此帖子)

第1步
下載最新版本的BDOToolkit,MetaInjector和Resorepless。

第2步
將所有3個zip文件解壓縮到BDO / Paz文件夾中。(通常在Programfiles x86下找到)

第三步
運行BDOToolkit 然後無所不能。
自定義您的設置。
(可選)遵循創建者在第一頁上給出的示例。

第四步
刪除BDOToolkit,Meta Injector和Resorepless 的exe文件
清空您的回收站!!!

第5步
運行BDO啟動器。嘗試加載角色。
如果遊戲安全系統將您踢出遊戲,那是100%可以的。
您不會以任何方式損害遊戲。

第6步
再次運行BDO啟動器。這次遊戲將讓您玩。

步驟7
感謝mod的創建者,並可能會捐贈給他。
永遠,永遠不要吹噓這個mod,在這個論壇之外發布圖片或視頻!
[/引用]
ㄑ請教那裡有新版本的BDOToolkit,MetaInjector和Resorepless 我怎麼找都只有這裡有Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod 請告知 謝謝~

lylbron

Potential Patron
I deleted everything besides file_to_patch and Restore N' Patch.
Yes I delete pad00000[date][1226].meta.backup and it came back. I delete it before every session and I haven't had problems yet besides the launcher sometimes bugging out.

Mansoon

Potential Patron
I deleted everything besides file_to_patch and Restore N' Patch.
Yes I delete pad00000[date][1226].meta.backup and it came back. I delete it before every session and I haven't had problems yet besides the launcher sometimes bugging out.
Can you provide step by step instruction on how you did it so that we can follow you're action to the tee?

My problem also was the same as others (wrong client popup), but sometimes when it manages to log in, the Restore N Patch program says have issue in loading in the data from MetaInjector. So when in game, nothing happens, the mods didn't load in game.

alhot11

Potential Patron
Here's what I did.

copied the meta file out
ended game
launched game

I did what you have said but still when I launch the game again and hit start it said the game file are change or something

lylbron

Potential Patron
Can you provide step by step instruction on how you did it so that we can follow you're action to the tee?

My problem also was the same as others (wrong client popup), but sometimes when it manages to log in, the Restore N Patch program says have issue in loading in the data from MetaInjector. So when in game, nothing happens, the mods didn't load in game.
- Run "BDOToolkit Installer.exe" and install it. (you only need to do this once)
- Run "resorepless.exe" to install. Don't use Full Bush in customize or it will crash.
-Delete everything extracted from BDOtoolkit, resorepless, and metainjector besides files_to_patch from paz and any download folder you have (the zips seem to be okay). Emply your Recycling Bin.
- Instead of using the game Launcher to open the game, use "Restore N' Patch.exe"

marash

Potential Patron
Is it possible to make body slider customizer for men, same way as there is one for women? Increase size of arms, chest, back, etc to make character more like bodybuilder? Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.