Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

Gwandak

Potential Patron
Maybe you should try to restore the backup using Meta Injector.exe, then reuse resorepless customization and install using Meta Injector.exe. BDO just install once
This worked at first, but when I tried to reinstall the mod I noticed in-game that it didn't properly install. I tried to redo it again, but ever since then their anti-hack security detects either meta injector or resorepless so it closes the game.

So, basically what I've been reading is that this mod is too outdated now, and since the creator has disappeared there's no one to update the mod?

Renbu Revolution

Potential Patron
Hello I've posted here before about the same thing. Trying to get modded body sliders to work someone while ago told me to uninstall and reinstall the mob and it should fix and it did sort of.

Now once I get it game and make it to the char selection menu the freezes so that at least tells me that its working. I'm convinced that it has something to do with the "customizationboneparamdesc.xml"

ncplay91

Potential Patron
Is there a way to make the mod class specific? I see valkyrie, maehwa, kunoichi, mystic, and sorceress share the same texture..
can we split them up like the good ol' version?

Cairn

Swell Supporter
anyone else having problems getting the mod to work after Tuesday's update? The method that worked before does not seem to be working now.

Dixieland

Potential Patron
anyone else having problems getting the mod to work after Tuesday's update? The method that worked before does not seem to be working now.
i am i wasdnt able to get the thing to work although im unaware of the previous fixes
On every maintenance day, all you had to do is restore a backup right before launching the client, launch the client, let it update, then reload the meta injector to get your mods working again. It still works to this day.

Renbu Revolution

Potential Patron
I fixed my issue.

First I deleted everything to do with meta and reorep then reinstalled everything (Other then the main game itself) then fired of the game. The anticheat thing went crazy the first time but after that it worked just fine.

I swear ive done this like 20 times before but I guess maybe I missed something oh well.

priss

Potential Patron
I stopped playing this game since they implemented the anti mod update. IT's the only language PA understands . just login and take the rewards and log out

F

Frank404

Someone know this mod working on RU server? I installed it and loaded to the game. But anticheat kicked me out.

Calhus

Potential Patron
Hey there! Can someone please tell me how can i remove the TREE SPIRIT'S armor? I'm using the Desert Camouflage Armor as a "cash shop armor" and my combat armor is the tree spirit's armor. When i'm trying to hide my Desert camouflage armor i can see my tree spirit's armor.

I want to see the underwear when i'm hiding the cash armor. I can see it only if i will take off my armor.
I can succesfully hide every other armor set such as Grunil and Taritas.
My current settings:

Last edited:

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
I was worried that after the massive security lock down during the Shai release that we would cursed with flat girls.
However, I can confirm, that everything works as long as you get rid of all .exe files before launching the game.
Thank you for all of your hard work! <3

damikodann

Potential Patron
I was worried that after the massive security lock down during the Shai release that we would cursed with flat girls.
However, I can confirm, that everything works as long as you get rid of all .exe files before launching the game.
Thank you for all of your hard work! <3

View attachment 96638
sorry i don't understand which exe we should delete and which we should keep inside paz folder.
i installed everything as before , deleted every 4 .exe files (Meta Injector, resorepless, BDOToolkit Installer, Restore N' Patch), then when i logged in my account, the game kicked me out with a message "account authourization failed" .
then i uninstalled mods and open bdo to see if i got banned or not and everything is still fine.
after that i reinstalled mod, delete Meta Injector.exe , resorepless.exe , BDOToolkit Installer.exe ,only kept Restore N' Patch.exe and opened bdo through Restore N' Patch.exe , the game still kicked me out with "account authourization failed".
i'm sorry but i'm so frustrated, nude patch for this game is the only thing make it worth playing to me lol

S

Sokietota

So before i bother with this mod and spend time and the risk of possibly being banned from game. Does this work for the Lahn??

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
Okay here are the steps that I take (Feel free to pin this post)

Step 1
Download the latest version of BDOToolkit, MetaInjector, and Resorepless.

Step 2
Unpack all 3 zip files into your BDO/Paz folder. (Usually found under Programfiles x86)

Step 3
Run BDOToolkit. Then Resorepless.
Customize your settings.
(optional) Follow the examples given by the creator on the 1st page.

Step 4
Delete the exe files for BDOToolkit, MetaInjector, and Resorepless.
Empty your Recycle Bin!!!

Step 5
Run BDO launcher. Try to load up a character.
It is 100% okay if the games security system kicks you out of the game.
You are not harming the game in any way.

Step 6
Run BDO launcher again. This time the game will let you play.

Step 7
Thank the mod creator and possibly donate to him.
Never, EVER, brag about this mod, post pictures, or videos outside of this forum!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.