Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

alhot11

Potential Patron
Well, we wouldn't have to worry about Pearly Abyss going into a full security lock down if less people would STOP streaming naked or "Thic" girls on Twitch!

And if no one asked about the Shai. Just leave her alone. We've got enough classes to amuse ourselves with...
those dump people now I can't enjoy playing the game
and the mod creator last log in was Nov 27, 2018 so no update will be launched for this mod ?

Cada

Potential Patron
The new update of TW server today is check the pad00000.meta file ,if there have any different with original one will stop you enter the game
You are right.
After update, the server is directly check your pad00000.meta, seems unsolvable.
I heard that some idiot streaming this mod online, maybe this reason cause the mod get banned?

a1232261

Potential Patron
You are right.
After update, the server is directly check your pad00000.meta, seems unsolvable.
I heard that some idiot streaming this mod online, maybe this reason cause the mod get banned?
Some player put super big breast photo on the album(not R18,still have clothes),but I don't believe this is the reason why official ban this.
Still don't known why,feel bad.

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
Not working on NA servers. Tried deleting license.dat and redownloading 33.70GB. Ran steps per EvilSpock and not working. Even tried patch and restore also not working. It's still early for NA but pretty sure more NA users will be on with the same issue. Won't be playing BDO if they block this mod. Vanilla BDO, no thanks.

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
Can confirm that the mod is NOT working with this patch on the NA server.
I followed all my steps -- the game does not launch.
Tried using Restore N' Patch -- the game does not launch.

Sorry people, but we will need to wait for an update to this mod.

fenghaolan5

Potential Patron

1. [QUOTE =“ EvilSpock,帖子:202253,成员:12869”]
    可以确认的是国防部在与NA服务器上这个补丁的工作。
    我遵循了所有步骤-游戏无法启动。
    使用Restore N'Patch尝试-游戏无法启动。

抱歉,我们将需要等待对此mod进行更新。
    [/引用]
  2. i think the mods creater wont come back

shraiko

Potential Patron
I have no idea what this means but the game wont launch
1570042752319.png

Terix3

Swell Supporter
For me MI still works in NA/EU.

The new protection is supposed to kick you on the first game screen like in post #6460.
Lets hope Kakao will protect us !.

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
so mod works?because i having that error about bad client on RU server,it seems it blocked only in some regions?or i'm doing somtng wrong?

KK90

Potential Patron
Do not use Restore and patch at all. do not even install it. Run, the BDO toolkit, run Resorpless, then Metainjector. Then delete those three afterwards, just leaving the "Files to Patch" folder. Run BDO as normal, it should work.

This worked for me without any problems.
Only question left is how do i get the bodysliders to work properly with this method.
I remember at the time when the mod was working absolutely fine, i had to do a different step than the Modder recommended to get the sliders to work. Has anyone an idea how to get it working?

Any reply is appreciated. Ty guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.