Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

Kenta-San

Potential Patron
cb48d3ad6d4311e3284cd31de194e178.png

Gyazo

at fucking last. now i just need to get money to actually get the coupon to edit her character. but im not gonna have to remake her everytime the game breaks the mod, right?

Terix3

Swell Supporter
No, but you will need the mod working in order to see the "values" else you will see them capped at max default settings.

Harold

Potential Patron
Can anyone teach me how to change body parts max size? i have try it several times but It’s still useless .sad : (

Hysty

Potential Patron
I just have a lil question, does this work after the last patch of the game (EU) ? or am I just being stupid for some reason ? :D

RoseDevil

Potential Patron
The game was updated two days ago, and it seems that RNM is still valid until now, but after the update, an error is reported, the error code is 0xE019100B, and I don't use "Restore N' patch.exe "there seems to be no problem, should I use it now?Meanwhile, the same error will appear after I restore the backup. Is the MOD invalid?

B

Banana090

I have a lot of troubles with this mod. Not working properly at all. When I'm trying to do what instructions says - its pretty much ok, except for ugly looking boobs and transparent bottom on half of characters. In order to fix it Im trying to setup Suzu's textures and models. But I get an error when "Restore 'N Patch" finds game process, so I should reload the game completely and try again in first attempt...
Also Shai's bottom is always transparent for me...
SO MUCH TIRED WITH THIS, please, could anyone make a Discord server for troubleshooting and helping each other?

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Way too many points of failure if you don't explain what you are doing, what tool you use , version of it etc.
I will take a stab at the dark and say "try running the tool as admin".

RoseDevil

Potential Patron
Way too many points of failure if you don't explain what you are doing, what tool you use , version of it etc.
I will take a stab at the dark and say "try running the tool as admin".
Just follow the tutorial, version 3.6f, no other special options, any questions?

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Just follow the tutorial, version 3.6f, no other special options, any questions?
Region, what is actually happening , screen shots are nice.
Ok reading your previous comment , i have problem understanding what you wrote.
I will assume that game gives you error after patching.

I don't use Restore N Patch , on NA/EU its not mandatory. I would do like this:
1) Move resorepless.exe , meta injector.exe , files_to_patch and patcher_resources to different folder somewhere outside of BDO installation.
2) Start launcher and do repair. After its done run the game once without mod to make sure all is fine.
3) Go into BDO/paz folder and backup pad00000.meta
4) Move back the tools from 1 to BDO/paz and install the mod.

At this point you would want to use Restore N Patch but what i do instead ...
If i see game patching , quickly close it and restore the beckup of the pad00000.meta. Let it patch , once done make new backup of the pad00000.meta (its ok to replace previous backup, you only need the latest one). Then apply the mod again.

PerplexedGuy

Potential Patron
Guys, I just want you to explain to me the correct and working way to install the mod. In June, the original installation method prescribed in the instructions worked fine, but now... I tried already with a dozen of the methods described from 300 to 320 pages, but the result is zero. I just can’t get the mod working, both in the original way of installation, and all the ones described earlier. All I managed to achieve with a couple of methods were errors from Xenocode. In other cases, the game simply did not respond to the mod inside the "Paz" folder. Nude textures just don't appear in the game. Please, if anyone knows the correct and working way to install the mod at the moment, then describe in detail how exactly you did it.

Asyxz

Potential Patron
Guys, I just want you to explain to me the correct and working way to install the mod. In June, the original installation method prescribed in the instructions worked fine, but now... I tried already with a dozen of the methods described from 300 to 320 pages, but the result is zero. I just can’t get the mod working, both in the original way of installation, and all the ones described earlier. All I managed to achieve with a couple of methods were errors from Xenocode. In other cases, the game simply did not respond to the mod inside the "Paz" folder. Nude textures just don't appear in the game. Please, if anyone knows the correct and working way to install the mod at the moment, then describe in detail how exactly you did it.
I can help you, givme any discord for help you to comunicate

RoseDevil

Potential Patron
Region, what is actually happening , screen shots are nice.
Ok reading your previous comment , i have problem understanding what you wrote.
I will assume that game gives you error after patching.

I don't use Restore N Patch , on NA/EU its not mandatory. I would do like this:
1) Move resorepless.exe , meta injector.exe , files_to_patch and patcher_resources to different folder somewhere outside of BDO installation.
2) Start launcher and do repair. After its done run the game once without mod to make sure all is fine.
3) Go into BDO/paz folder and backup pad00000.meta
4) Move back the tools from 1 to BDO/paz and install the mod.

At this point you would want to use Restore N Patch but what i do instead ...
If i see game patching , quickly close it and restore the beckup of the pad00000.meta. Let it patch , once done make new backup of the pad00000.meta (its ok to replace previous backup, you only need the latest one). Then apply the mod again.
Actually, I restored my backup before the game was updated and applied mod after the update, but after the game was updated, there was an Xenocode error, code is 0xE019100B, and then "I don't use Restore N Patch" was my mistake. I mean I didn't use Restore N Patch.exe to enter the game. You said on NA/EU its not M. Andatory, is he compulsory in Asia? By the way, thank you for your reply

Cairn

Swell Supporter
I got it to work fine so far, I am not trying to change my physique any with body sliders, just using resorpless, and making my Kibelius armor a little more sheer.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Actually, I restored my backup before the game was updated and applied mod after the update, but after the game was updated, there was an Xenocode error, code is 0xE019100B, and then "I don't use Restore N Patch" was my mistake. I mean I didn't use Restore N Patch.exe to enter the game. You said on NA/EU its not M. Andatory, is he compulsory in Asia? By the way, thank you for your reply
I don't know about other regions. I hear in KR the mod doesn't work at all. JP, TW - i don't know. There are many regions and they get separate updates and then some changed publishers - i can only comment on region i play on. That is why you need mention what region you are on and hopefully someone playing there will speak up.

I don't want to "comunicate" with anyone. I just want to know the correct way of installation described in details.
Resorepless is outdated, that means it may not work as expected. Also region plays big role , on some regions game only check files during patching while in others everytime its run (requires use of Restore N patch)

I don't normally use resorepless so i can't say what is broken but i did test yesterday and it worked - NA/EU region. By worked i mean the game started and i saw nude people around means armors did get removed.

Its as in tutorial:
Toolkit installed , extract resorepless and Meta injector to paz folder , run resorepless (as admin) - customize and install, run meta injector if it didn't start already - use KEEP FILE STRUCTURE, start game.

The mod resolves around pad000000.meta located in paz folder. Whenever there is patch _clean_ pad000000.meta needs to be present in paz folder. If its not not the game will get corrupted. When you apply mod you also need to use clean pad000000.meta. You either need to manually do beckups and restore them as needed or use Restore N patch. I do stuff manually so can't help with Restore N Patch use.

Also it appears that the anticheat does some background check against the mod. It closed my game when i had folder opened that contained resorepless.exe (it wasn't in game install path).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.