Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (12 Viewers)

eyyup95

Potential Patron

now i keep getting stuck here and then i CTD, resorepless is removed from my folder and this happens.
It happens when i even have it in my folder.

Kenta-San

Potential Patron
...ok, people still havent replied to my question, but im still trying to figure it out. still no luck...

Do i need to import/export the texture in the game and make them the size to the bustsize i want? if so then ill download blender. but i REALLY want an actual answer to my issue.

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
For all those who have not understood the procedure yet.
I explain how I do that.
Please read carefully.

First, I have NEVER needed the "restore'n'patch.exe".
Second, I play on the EU servers.

You copy the tools into the folder "/ Paz /", then you install the mod.
THEN THE TOOLS MUST BE DELETED.
But not everything, just the "resoreples.exe", then the two folders "patcher_resources" and "source_codes".
And with "delete" I say delete properly, not just move to another HDD or to the trash.

In this way, the mod works for me.

Kenta-San

Potential Patron
all i did was delete the 4 tools that the mod comes with, not the folders. but even after only doing the things ive dont the only thing that wont work is the slider.

so it will work if i delete those folders right? and im on the NA servers if it matters.

bitchJieun

Potential Patron
유독 한국만 매크로 사건 때문에 강화한거 같고, 이에 반해서 다른 서버는 이정도로 안할 가능성도 있어서 기약이 없네요.
잉카인터넷 엔프로텍트 자체가 로비에 적폐인데 적폐가 적폐를 잡는다니!! 게다가 무쓸모에 가격만 싸고 지금 검은사막 안된다는 사람이 줄을 서는데..

bitchJieun

Potential Patron
[QUOTE = "eyyup95, 게시물 : 199970, 회원 : 189813"]
이 오류가 계속 발생하기 때문에 실제로이 모드를 어떻게 사용합니까

CC 클리너를 시도해도 패치가 적용되지 않습니다.
[/인용문]
[QUOTE = "UndercoverPervert, 게시물 : 199997, 회원 : 50970"]
Global Lab과 KR은 비슷한 발사기를 사용합니까? Global Lab 런처에서 발생한 문제가 KR에서 작동 할 가능성이 있습니다. 지난 주 백업을 복원하고 복구를 실행하십시오 (KR 클라이언트 사본에서이 작업을 원할 수 있음). 런처가 지난 주 업데이트 번호에 도달 할 때까지 기다려야 할 때 패치 아카이브는 숨겨진 폴더 patch_temp에 다운로드 된 이후에 나온 모든 패치를 적용하고 이후에 나온 모든 패치를 적용합니다. 지난 주보다 최신 버전 인 업데이트를 다운로드하기 시작하고 실행기를 종료합니다. 실행기가 예상대로 작동하는 경우이 시점에서 지난 주 클라이언트 파일이 있어야합니다.

최신 버전을 다운로드하기 전에 런처를 종료해야합니다. 그렇지 않으면 업데이트 크기 (일부는 매우 작음)에 따라 일부 파일을 이미 패치하고있을 수 있습니다. 프로세스를 더 쉽게 만들어보십시오.
1. 업데이트 번호가 지난 주에 가까워지면 런처를 종료하고 전체 게임 폴더를 백업하여 일정 시간 내에 런처를 중지하지 않으면 상당히 최근에 백업을 계속 시도하여 다시 시도합니다 셀 수없는 시간).
2. patch_temp에 ".pap"확장자를 가진 지난 주 버전 1보다 높은 버전 번호 1을 가진 빈 읽기 전용 파일을 작성하십시오. 예를 들어 지난 주 업데이트 번호가 600 인 경우 "601"이라는 파일을 작성합니다. .pap "(새 텍스트 문서를 작성하고 이름을 바꾸고 확장자의 이름을 올바르게 바꾸어야 함), 읽기 전용 (속성)을 통해"SYSTEM "만 파일에 액세스 할 수 있도록 할 수도 있습니다. 시작 관리자는 읽기 전용 파일로 처리하는 방법을 알고 있으며, 지난 주보다 최신 업데이트를 다운로드하려고하면 시작 관리자가 오류를 일으켜 중지 될 수 있습니다.
[/인용문]
시도 해보고 결과를 말하겠습니다

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
all i did was delete the 4 tools that the mod comes with, not the folders. but even after only doing the things ive dont the only thing that wont work is the slider.

so it will work if i delete those folders right? and im on the NA servers if it matters.

It is not necessary to remove everything.
This is what my PAZ folder looks like.

And because of the sliders hmmmm .... let's see.
This is what my "files_to_patch" folder looks like.
The red marked folder structure is important.

This entry is important in MetaInjector.
The sliders work this way for me.

Kenta-San

Potential Patron
So it seems like my only problem is that i chose to follow the turorial and picked "Let the program decide where they should go"...

so ill go back and apply the mod using the first method. and see if anything is different.

Gwyn

Potential Patron
Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

The link above provides a description of the problem I was having. in the very same post the user describes a solution, one that worked for them, their friends, myself, and also a fellow forumgoer that noticed my post from a couple pages back, and communicted with me to find a solution and they led me to the post in the link.

It is as simple as making two new folders. Let the normal "files_to_patch" folder be created. Make a folder call "character" inside that folder and make a folder called "texture" inside the character folder. put your custum files into that texture folder and use keep files and folders structure option. I don't use the extra body sliders so i dont know anything about that.

when i first start BDO i get kicked out by Xigncode after my character loads, but then just open BDO again and it works fine.

Thanks everyone and hopefully this works for many other people too!!

Last edited:

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
Hello i am having issues with the rabbit underwear there are parts of the outfit that are not displaying including the backside. How do i fix this?

sarah14j

Potential Patron
How do I remove Shai weapons when not in combat? I manually used Suzu's mesh and some textures to nude her, but I don't know about the weapons...

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
If XIGNCODE is the cause there will always be a message prompt displayed from it. The game normally doesn't start for one of two reasons:
1. Randomly crashing during startup, exciting stuff.
2. Corruption of certain files. Corruption in this case could be either actual corruption to some of the game files or an improperly patched meta file resulting inaccessible files for the game.

Thanks for this. I've been very busy with work and haven't had any time to follow up.

Just an update, I still have the same problem. Full re-patch, reinstall everything from scratch (following the directions) CC Cleaner, reboot, etc. The game still does not load after the Xincode progress bar finishes in the bottom left.

It's no big deal. I don't really have time to work it out right now and I don't have much time for BDO in the first place; which I'm not playing without the mod.

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.