Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

Fantasy

Potential Patron
씨발 한국 왜이러는 거야 진짜
어제 또 잘 된다고 1시간동안 포토샵으로 텍스쳐 만지고 저장하고 그랬는데 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
저번 매크로 사건 덕분에 보안 프로그램을 엔프로텍트로 바꾸고 나서는 쓸데없이 파일변조에도 신경 쓰나 보네요. 저번주 잘되는건 그동안 너무 말 많아서 보안프로그램이 느슨해 졌다가 이번주에 뭐 UI 패치등 하면서 또 강화된거 같은데, 뭐 이건 답이 없네요.

eyyup95

Potential Patron
i keep getting this error.
How do i fix this?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    38 KB · Views: 143

bitchJieun

Potential Patron
이제는 다른서버가 동일한 상황에 처할때까지 방법이 없습니다.
이미 누드모드에 대한 부분은 나왔을떄 부터 알고있었고 이런 저런 방법으로 막아왔다. 펄어비스 겸사겸사 이젠 작정하고 칼을 뽑은거지.
모드로 깔린 내캐릭 패치파일을 없애면 매우 잘 정상 작동된다. 원래 이것이 본래 게임이니까 굳이 엄격할때 영정먹을 필요는 없습니다.
지켜봐야합니다

Fantasy

Potential Patron
이제는 다른서버가 동일한 상황에 처할때까지 방법이 없습니다.
이미 누드모드에 대한 부분은 나왔을떄 부터 알고있었고 이런 저런 방법으로 막아왔다. 펄어비스 겸사겸사 이젠 작정하고 칼을 뽑은거지.
모드로 깔린 내캐릭 패치파일을 없애면 매우 잘 정상 작동된다. 원래 이것이 본래 게임이니까 굳이 엄격할때 영정먹을 필요는 없습니다.
지켜봐야합니다

유독 한국만 매크로 사건 때문에 강화한거 같고, 이에 반해서 다른 서버는 이정도로 안할 가능성도 있어서 기약이 없네요.

Last edited:

MQSM01

Potential Patron
*sigh* ok...
So it sounds like the original maker of this mod has not updated it in a long enough while that following the original steps no longer work and now it seems you have to add a convoluted extra set of steps of uninstalling, using CCleaner and Reinstalling?

I don't suppose someone can actually program a real fix to this mod?

Last edited:

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
how do i actually use this mod since i keep getting this error

and nothing gets patched when i try the cc cleaner thing
you have to remove the .EXE from the folder, its literally telling u what the problem is. after you install your mods remove the EXE from the folder

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
can someone tell you how you update after there is a patch now? i read restore n patch is not the way to go since recent updates

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
have the after one but not the last week's one. I couldn't think that after patch, not working.
Global Lab and KR use a similar launcher, right? There's a chance that something I encountered with the Global Lab launcher might work on KR - try restoring last week's backup and run a repair (you'll probably want to do this in a copy of the KR client), the launcher may download the original version of the game (or at least the earliest one available) and apply every patch that came out since, patch archives are downloaded to a hidden folder patch_temp, when you will have to wait until the launcher reaches last week's update number, and when it starts downloading an update that's one version newer than last week's, kill the launcher, you should have last week's client files at this point if the launcher behaves as I anticipate it to.

Note that you will have to kill the launcher BEFORE it's done downloading the newer version otherwise it may already be patching some files, depending on the update size (some are very small) it may be difficult to achieve this, there are two things you could try to make the process easier:
1. When the update number approaches last week's, kill the launcher, make a backup of the entire game folder so that if you fail to stop the launcher in time you would have a fairly recent backup to keep retrying with (as it would otherwise take countless hours).
2. Try to create a blank, read-only file in patch_temp with a version number 1 higher than last week's with the ".pap" extension, for example, if last week's update number was 600 then you would create a file named "601.pap" (create a new text document and rename it, make sure you properly rename the extension), make it read-only (through properties), you can also make it so that only "SYSTEM" has access to the file in case the launcher knows how to handle with read-only files, and this might cause the launcher to error out once it tries to download an update newer than last week's, causing it to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.