Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

papeleki

Potential Patron
G Gwyn you mean that file_to_patch zip? ofc, it's for korean BDO. i said he is the MVP because he is willing to help his friend with uploading it. so, where is my fellow man in culture goes? yes, we need you!!!!

Luna Thorne

Potential Patron
All I did was delete Resorpless.exe - Meta Injector.exe and BDOToolkitInstaller.exe from my PAZ folder and everything runs fine.

The exe files don't need to be in the PAZ folder once you are done installing the mods. Xing freaks out when it sees the exes in there. Once they're removed you're in the clear and the mods still work.
Yeah I accidently discovered this when I tried to remove the mod, it seem you install it all run the scripts install it how you want then remove all the injectors etc & it works :P

kimslf

Casual Client
Oh! Sorry. Some files are missing.
I'll upload it again.
사용법은 님이 가지고 계신 files_to_patch폴드,patcher_resources폴드,source_codes폴드를 지우시고(지우시기전에 백업 아시죵)
제가 첨부한 파일을 PAZ 폴드에 푸시고 메타 인젝트를 실행요.

kissu7142

Potential Patron
Oh! Sorry. Some files are missing.
I'll upload it again.
사용법은 님이 가지고 계신 files_to_patch폴드,patcher_resources폴드,source_codes폴드를 지우시고(지우시기전에 백업 아시죵)
제가 첨부한 파일을 PAZ 폴드에 푸시고 메타 인젝트를 실행요.

검은사막도 다시설치하고 이프님이 올려주신것만 넣어서 메타 인젝터 써서 해봤는데.. 역시나 마찬가지네요..
남자 케릭같은경우 거시기 표시 되고 하체 속옷 부분이 빈공간으로 표시 되고... 여케릭 같은경우 기본속옷입고 있는데 소서리스는 상체 가슴부위가 검은색 으로 표시 되고 레인저는 몸통쪽에 이상한 나무같은게 보이고... 유두도 색감이 없고 하체 깨지고 ... 뭐가 문제인지 모르겠네요...

kissu7142

Potential Patron
헐....! 지금것 뻘짓 했네요.... 메타인잭터에서 위에꺼 선택해서 적용시키니 정상작동 하네요...

DeputyDupy

Potential Patron
alright, so i tried to apply the mod by trying one of the more recent things someone said a few pages ago and i've run into an issue, i keep getting stuck at joining server, it wont load in past that, it will say loading and then crash, does anyone know what i couldve done wrong?

leisharoon

Potential Patron
The mods still works! (Don't have custom files, just files provided by the mods)
Just spent 2 days to try to make the mods works and I just did. Here is what I did.

Since I had been reinstalling from time to time, need to do the CLEANING first.
1.first use resorepless & metajector to uninstall everything.
2.delete everything (exe, folders)
3. Run Check files in steam, steam will check if any file is changed and restore them.

then the reinstalling
1.Download the zip files provided (other than the restore & patch )
2. Put the zip files in another locations
3. unzip the content into the Paz folder.
4.Run BDOToolkit.
5. Run resorepless, install anything you want, BUT when it's finished, close the window (X on the top right), don't choose any of the options popped out after the install process
6. Run Metajector, use recommended one, let it run, and also close the window ( X on the top right), it'd say to press anything to go back to menu, but I just close the window ( X top right of the window)
7. Delete the exe files (also remove them in recycle bin)
8. Run CCleaner, I have free version, I just run quick scan & application scan, than restart my computer

IMPORTANT PART READ CAREFULLY: since you don't have Restore N Patch, just run through steam. For me, there were errors (the one said not error in game) popped out after loading into the game (like in just 1~2 seconds), however I just restart the program, and after two CTD, the game actually loaded and no problem since then. I have the game running with mods for two days now, so it should be okay!

Gwyn

Potential Patron
The mods still works! (Don't have custom files, just files provided by the mods)

Does that mean you did not place any files into the "files_to_patch" folder or did you put the "files provided by the mods" in there? I'm confused there.

When i do recommended for meta inject, Resorepless works, but then the "files_to_patch" custom files dont work, they fail to patch.

When i do let program decide where the files go, then Resorepless doesnt work, but SOME of the custom files will. its very strange to me xD

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
I'm glad people of culture are still trying to find ways to make this work.
I was seriously worried that all the modders have given up on this project!

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I'm glad people of culture are still trying to find ways to make this work.
I was seriously worried that all the modders have given up on this project!
Haven't given up, I just don't think that I am supposed to explain the same thing I've explained countless times before. People repeat the same mistakes over and over because they don't bother to read, and when they post their "issue" they don't even include all the details they're asked to include, because again, they don't read. I would rather spend my free time doing something else, tech support is not fun.

semphis

Potential Patron
For the Korean users, there is the way to use properly this patch above. But not that much information included, which is how to fix and go.
If you were completely okay before the nProtect Patch, you should just re-install BDO Toolkit 1.3.0 after uninstall it.
And then install all the patch files with Meta Injector, launch the game with out Restore N' Patch.
It works for me, when I play on KR.

Gwyn

Potential Patron
Haven't given up, I just don't think that I am supposed to explain the same thing I've explained countless times before. People repeat the same mistakes over and over because they don't bother to read, and when they post their "issue" they don't even include all the details they're asked to include, because again, they don't read. I would rather spend my free time doing something else, tech support is not fun.
My appologies, I'm still new hear, I was trying to use the search but i guess i didnt try hard enough. I see your "guidance" link now and will try to follow that. Thank you!

leisharoon

Potential Patron
Does that mean you did not place any files into the "files_to_patch" folder or did you put the "files provided by the mods" in there? I'm confused there.

When i do recommended for meta inject, Resorepless works, but then the "files_to_patch" custom files dont work, they fail to patch.

When i do let program decide where the files go, then Resorepless doesnt work, but SOME of the custom files will. its very strange to me xD

What I mean is that I did not put anything else in the files_to_patch folder other than what's already given by the resorepless mod. I tried to put some texture files that I made before 3 years ago, but it just seemed doesn't work with them somehow. Right now I'm just happy that I can get the body sliders work lol.

Huhm that's weird. LOL so what files are not working? (like textures? body sliders?)

Fantasy

Potential Patron
Today KR server blocked the entry of the game again. If you enter a secondary password, it will be forced to exit, stating that it is an abnormal client. It was running well until yesterday, but it hasn't been accessed since today's patch.

Last edited:

gj8922

Potential Patron
Today KR server blocked the entry of the game again. If you enter a secondary password, it will be forced to exit, stating that it is an abnormal client. It was running well until yesterday, but it hasn't been accessed since today's patch.
View attachment 95438
View attachment 95439
씨발 한국 왜이러는 거야 진짜
어제 또 잘 된다고 1시간동안 포토샵으로 텍스쳐 만지고 저장하고 그랬는데 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.