Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

reinsq

Potential Patron
Hmm seems like the mod is 'broken' for some classes; i've tried uninstalling the mods completely and reinstalling but classes like ranger lahn and maehwa would show no nipples nor vagina, whether 3D or not. just smooth skin.

would much be appreciated if someone could address this problem or come up with some kind of fix as sadly i have zero knowledge in modding.

Last edited:

mario9785ify

Potential Patron
So i updated BDO on steam and noticed my character went back to normal(i just did basic stuff increasing breast, butt, thighs etc size and when i used to mod to patch it back i noticed some files said file size mismatch and when i ran the game and it said the file was corrupted. I already repaired the games files but im wondering what i should do to get the mod working again

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Hmm seems like the mod is 'broken' for some classes; i've tried uninstalling the mods completely and reinstalling but classes like ranger lahn and maehwa would show no nipples nor vagina, whether 3D or not. just smooth skin.

would much be appreciated if someone could address this problem or come up with some kind of fix as sadly i have zero knowledge in modding.

Smooth skin? as in no 3D or as in plain normal skin without texture for nipples and vagina?
If the latest then i don't think the mod is broken, been updating (game and mod) without much care, always overriding the existing files in the case of the mod. and while i cant say anything about Ranger but Maehwa and Lahn are fine with the exception of the 3D part (but that may be my mistake) Unfortunately cant tell you exactly what i did, like i said, i have just been overriding the mod files for quite some time and dont remember what i may have done beyond that, not to mention there probably a few old files and directories mixed in all that.

001.JPG 002.JPG

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
Chances are that every week they change things so that the mod does not work correctly. The last update gave problems with Sorcerer and now I have problems with the Tamer, I seem to be the only one because they ignored me.

Courius

Potential Patron
BDO SEA
meta ver 298 (according meta injector and website manual patch download)
Graphic option : High Texture Remastered

Resorepless 3.6f
meta injector 1.4.0
bdo toolkit 1.3.0
restore and patch 1.2.1
no Custom Files
meta injector option "Keep files and folders structures"
Resorepless option :
2018-10-08_18-10-56.jpg

+Kibelius More Transparant

issue i got so far :

>sorceress body went invisible when costume
2018-10-08_442054982.JPG

>tamer's base starter underwear not removed
2018-10-08_442324133.JPG

Already try uninstall mods and Filecheck , and Reinstall mods , result still same.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
BDO SEA
meta ver 298 (according meta injector and website manual patch download)
Graphic option : High Texture Remastered

Resorepless 3.6f
meta injector 1.4.0
bdo toolkit 1.3.0
restore and patch 1.2.1
no Custom Files
meta injector option "Keep files and folders structures"
Resorepless option :
View attachment 81537
+Kibelius More Transparant

issue i got so far :

>sorceress body went invisible when costume
View attachment 81538

>tamer's base starter underwear not removed
View attachment 81539

Already try uninstall mods and Filecheck , and Reinstall mods , result still same.
I am rewriting partcutdesc.xml.
I do not know if it is effective.
Please use and verify

By the way, not only lahn but other characters also lose hair when you wear Lahr Arcien
Fix to not lack
It is partcutdesc.xml modified latest version added previously
Upload to this post Please try it.

Johnson

Potential Patron
BDO Toolkit v.1.3.0
Meta Injector 1.4.0
Resorepless 3.6f
Restore n patch 1.2.1
no costume files
Meta injector "Let the program decide
Region EU
Meta Version 899

The Breast expansion doesn't seem to be working for every class or I'm just not doing it right (only works for dark knight)
and all the classes seem to have their underwear on even tho it's set to remove all
ScreenShot_20181008170247.png

Another question when I first downloaded mod and installed it it had somewhere around 10 000 files to download and now after some misstakes I made I reinstalled everything including the game and now It only installed around 1000 files

also can someone explain the "Rule" of body size changing I'm not sure I'm fully understanding the meaning of it
(also I'm creating a new charactor)
ScreenShot_20181007111541.png

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
I don't play my tamer very often so not sure when this happened.
The mod no longer removes her underwear, except in the character creation screen. All other characters work just fine. Tried removing the mod and reinstalling but to no avail.

Actually it's even weirder, with Some outfits the underwear is removed but others show the generic underwear and removing all shows the generic underwear too. I also have the missing textures on Sorc that a lot of people seem to have noticed as well on certain cash shop outfits.

Anyone got any ideas on a fix?

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Anyone experiencing issues with custom body slider limits, try the following:
Make a copy of the custom customization files folder - "gamecommondata/customization" and place it inside the original folder, rename the copied folder to "newcustomdata", final path should be "gamecommondata/customization/newcustomdata" with all the numbered folders inside.

Shioriel

Vivacious Visitor
Hello i have little problem.

In the Treant Camo in awakening the body is disapearing and only just on Dark Knight every other classes works fine.

On other 2 picture have some not patched file with Meta Injector. I don't know how can i fix it. :/

Attachments

• 2018-10-08_946543429.JPG
    2018-10-08_946543429.JPG
    542.8 KB · Views: 274
  • 2018-10-09_965907409.JPG
    2018-10-09_965907409.JPG
    446.5 KB · Views: 283
  • 2018-10-09 (1).png
    2018-10-09 (1).png
    161.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 2018-10-09.png
    2018-10-09.png
    152.3 KB · Views: 160

Courius

Potential Patron
It is partcutdesc.xml modified latest version added previously
Upload to this post Please try it.
im abit beginner in this, can i know how to adding it in ? cause i found 2 of those files in resource and files_to_patch folder each
and assuming if it was the later, add it before run meta injector ?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
im abit beginner in this, can i know how to adding it in ? cause i found 2 of those files in resource and files_to_patch folder each
and assuming if it was the later, add it before run meta injector ?
files_to_patch\character\partcutdesc.xml
before patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.