Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hw,i'm using u'r pack of clothes,there witch body too?(for Lahn)
Just because the other parts are bind using the bones of witch.
There was exactly witch's nude body there
That's it.

The shirt is not bind to the bone
I bind to others.
So you can fix it by moving the vertex of the mesh.
The import can be done with Bone of Witch.

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
Just because the other parts are bind using the bones of witch.
There was exactly witch's nude body there
That's it.

The shirt is not bind to the bone
I bind to others.
So you can fix it by moving the vertex of the mesh.
The import can be done with Bone of Witch.
hm,mb some day,when i can take all my will to fist,and start trying to figure out how all this works,but now i'm person who is very far from all this moddeling and other stuff,but any way ty,now i know that it can be fixed)

Shindai

Potential Patron
Hello everyone, I'm new to this community and I just installed the nude mods. I customize just having the underwear removed however, when I went into the game all of the clothing from my characters were removed. Is there away to keep the armor and costumes and just remove the underwear?

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone, I'm new to this community and I just installed the nude mods. I customize just having the underwear removed however, when I went into the game all of the clothing from my characters were removed. Is there away to keep the armor and costumes and just remove the underwear?
If u used resorepless,look there at option,there lots of them u will find out,it's easy

Shindai

Potential Patron
If u used resorepless,look there at option,there lots of them u will find out,it's easy

Yeah, I saw the underwear options and I selected "Remove all" but I still get all of the armor removed (see screenshots). Anyone have ideas on how to solve this?

Attachments

• Underwear problem.png
    Underwear problem.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 596
  • Underwear problem2.png
    Underwear problem2.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 751

Shindai

Potential Patron
strange,dont know what to advise,mb some one will answer later
Question, I also installed the BDOToolkit, Meta Injector, and a couple of other mods that was recommeded in this Thread. Do you think the other mods would be the problem?

Maybe I needed to install just the Resorepless Mod?

Alemond

Potential Patron
I just reinstalled the game after a LONG time. The mod seems to work, but the young wizard I made (and any new ones) have no body, while the old wizard I made at game launch does.

Shindai

Potential Patron
I just reinstalled the game after a LONG time. The mod seems to work, but the young wizard I made (and any new ones) have no body, while the old wizard I made at game launch does.
I just saw a youtube video and in the video the person clicked/typed "install" after he made the customization. I don't know if that was what I was missing but I'm going to give it a try and see if it saved my customization. This could totally be a "user error" on my part. LOL

Shindai

Potential Patron
I just saw a youtube video and in the video the person clicked/typed "install" after he made the customization. I don't know if that was what I was missing but I'm going to give it a try and see if it saved my customization. This could totally be a "user error" on my part. LOL

I'm embarrassed to say that it was a "user error" on my behave because I didn't press "install" Doh!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hm,mb some day,when i can take all my will to fist,and start trying to figure out how all this works,but now i'm person who is very far from all this moddeling and other stuff,but any way ty,now i know that it can be fixed)
Let's fix it if there is time

Alemond

Potential Patron
you accidentally quoted me.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The wizard has the body size of the old man and the young man together.
_01 is appended to the end of the file name.
I am not home right now, but I am not sure

Vain

Potential Patron
Anyone know if this works with the Gamez private servers?

It worked fine but they had an Update yesterday and now it wont work anymore. If you patch the files and install everything it will kick you out of the Game and say that there is a new version. Then it will patch so you can play normal again but the mod wont work anymore sadly. Hope it will get fixed soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.