Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (20 Viewers)

bootytrap

Potential Patron
Diffuse
It is used for awakening armor of Lahn

It's not the diffuse texture. it uses red, green, blue zones. For example, attached is the psw_02_ub_0003_cull_d.dds

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 87

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It's not the diffuse texture. it uses red, green, blue zones. For example, attached is the psw_02_ub_0003_cull_d.dds
The diffuse in this case is diffusion due to reflection of light.
It is a texture that separates objects to reflect and those that do not

miiicom

Vivacious Visitor
The diffuse in this case is diffusion due to reflection of light.
It is a texture that separates objects to reflect and those that do not
Oh I though every game uses _m with _n to represent light reflected by skin (metal). Here PearlAbyss uses _d? Is that just a naming convension?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Oh I though every game uses _m with _n to represent light reflected by skin (metal). Here PearlAbyss uses _d? Is that just a naming convension?
I think it is probably a naming convention from remastered.
I think that it is because it distinguishes the glowing part and its degree.
Now I am preparing a school uniform high school uniform so I am in the experiment

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I wonder why this game skirt costume moves with legs and skirts at the same time. not flapping
It is a very small part that the bones of the skirt are actually used.
Many are bound to pelvis, thigh, hip.
Because that is easier lol

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
Some idiot has posted this mod on reddit and how to use it with a video tutorial.
Expect it to be patched out soon ><

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Some idiot has posted this mod on reddit and how to use it with a video tutorial.

Why do you say that?
What is the difference between posting it there, or here?
Pearl Abyss knows what we are doing.
As long as no one tries to armor swap it should be okay. (Hopefully)
Now if they upload pictures to the actual game, or official forum that is very bad. Because BDO is not rated for nudity.

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
Why do you say that?
What is the difference between posting it there, or here?
Pearl Abyss knows what we are doing.
As long as no one tries to armor swap it should be okay. (Hopefully)
Now if they upload pictures to the actual game, or official forum that is very bad. Because BDO is not rated for nudity.

Reddit is more main stream, last time we were able to do armour swaps it was patched out. The nude mod is acceptable, as is minor tweaks to cash shop items i would gather, due to us needing to spend real cash.

However showing that it's possible to change sizes and the ingame models and editing the gfx to the extent in the video, could be used in other things, like making rare plants huge and pink for example.

We skirt on the edges of whats allowed by the TOS, we don't really want to give them any reason to shut us down.

Thankfully mods locked the thread and removed it from front page so hopefully it's overlooked.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Reddit is more main stream, last time we were able to do armour swaps it was patched out. The nude mod is acceptable, as is minor tweaks to cash shop items i would gather, due to us needing to spend real cash.

However showing that it's possible to change sizes and the ingame models and editing the gfx to the extent in the video, could be used in other things, like making rare plants huge and pink for example.

We skirt on the edges of whats allowed by the TOS, we don't really want to give them any reason to shut us down.

Thankfully mods locked the thread and removed it from front page so hopefully it's overlooked.
Calm your tits.

Anyone who could do 1+1 knew about this since day 1, this isn't anything new, officially I personally support visual changes that aren't harmful and any tweaks to the game to make the gameplay experience better, see my Better Stats mods for example, but there is nothing I could do to stop people from doing anything I might not endorse, all we can count on is that most people would have the decency to not cheat in online games.

In order to stop the game from being modded PA would have to do one or more of the following - change formats, change compression or change encryption, all of which could be reverse engineered once again, these changes would also require the entire playerbase to redownload the game, which is why it's very unlikely PA would do something of this scale.

rebeccaMT

Potential Patron
I have an issue! My Lahn seems to not have the 3D Nipples and Pussy, and I'm not sure why. (Screenshots included)

I have searched this forum and haven't seen anyone else talk about it (I apologize if I missed it), I figured it was a feature that just needed to be added, and I have waited sense Lahn was released. If it is still a work in progress I 100% understand! Modding is hard work ♥

Thank you for reading, I would love it if someone were to help me fix this issue!

Cheers and happy modding!

Attachments

• 2018-10-03_1745186280.PNG
    2018-10-03_1745186280.PNG
    4.1 MB · Views: 817
  • 2018-10-03_1745227614.PNG
    2018-10-03_1745227614.PNG
    3.8 MB · Views: 806
  • 2018-10-03_1745191363.PNG
    2018-10-03_1745191363.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 684

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor

How is it possible that in reddit if they make video and not here?, lol pass the reddit link to see it please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.