Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

Vain

Potential Patron
It doesnt work on GamezBD anymore. If you try to connect to one of your Chars with the mod open it kicks you out of the Game, brings you back to the Launcher and it says: Client Update, New Patch Available. Click ok to logout and start Update task.

Hope there will be a fix really soon i miss mah boobs :c

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Is there an eta when the Lahn body modifications will work with Resorepless ? Still impossible to change hip, breast etc max sizes. In addition Saguine Petal outfit shows dark areas on the body textures even when you selected "armor remove all" before.

Delete clothes shadows _ao.dds file

After patch it didn't work anymore somehow, maybe I did it wrong. Where do I have to put that when I use Resorpless + Metainjector but get my naked bodies from Resor ? And where do I find clothes shadows _ao.dds . I searched for that file but couldn't find it. Is that its exact name ?

Attachments

psw_00_ub_0002_ao.7z
378 bytes · Views: 158

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
After patch it didn't work anymore somehow, maybe I did it wrong. Where do I have to put that when I use Resorpless + Metainjector but get my naked bodies from Resor ? And where do I find clothes shadows _ao.dds . I searched for that file but couldn't find it. Is that its exact name ?
In case of Lahn's awaken clothes
ub (upper body) is the front of the body
lb (lowerbody) is the back.
The shadow around the chest and the navel
psw_00_ub_0002_ao.dds
The shadow of the back
psw_00_lb_0002_ao.dds

Both are in the texture folder.

D

DDket

error?

Attachments

• スクリーンショット (1027).png
    スクリーンショット (1027).png
    13 KB · Views: 172

IBooI

Potential Patron
Hi, can this be fixed???

Attachments

• 2018-10-14_310350535.JPG
    2018-10-14_310350535.JPG
    374.2 KB · Views: 438
  • 2018-10-14_310364667.JPG
    2018-10-14_310364667.JPG
    376.3 KB · Views: 409
Y

youwontta

hi i'm new for this game and this forum.
Could anyone tell me? Can i change a emote to another animation? Just like create an animation then Overwrite Main Animation

i'm bad in english language thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

SweDreams

Potential Patron
So there appears to be an issue, whenever I try to launch the game, it tells me "File is corrupt" and then closes. Any idea what might be causing this? I've only Resorep installed. Apologies if this has been answered before. I've tried sifting through the last few pages but didn't seem to find anything that matched my issue.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
So there appears to be an issue, whenever I try to launch the game, it tells me "File is corrupt" and then closes. Any idea what might be causing this? I've only Resorep installed. Apologies if this has been answered before. I've tried sifting through the last few pages but didn't seem to find anything that matched my issue.
You are not using the mod properly. Without meta injector it doesnt do nothing. On first page you have everything

zerkeros

Potential Patron
Can anybody tell me how to do the whole alpha channel thing? I'm a noob when it comes to image editing and it's my first time hearing about it.

T

The Cheetos

In the Partcutdesc go to
<CutType Name="PHW_Sho02">

then remove these
<File>1_pc/2_phw/armor/14_sho/phw_00_sho_0002.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/2_phw/armor/14_sho/phw_00_sho_0076.pac</File>

*at least this is what worked for me.... good luck
Thank you, vary much. It worked like a charm. It was eating me up when I was searching for a fix, and never see a clear answer to fix it right.

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
In the Partcutdesc go to
<CutType Name="PHW_Sho02">

then remove these
<File>1_pc/2_phw/armor/14_sho/phw_00_sho_0002.pac</File>
<File>1_pc/2_phw/armor/14_sho/phw_00_sho_0076.pac</File>

*at least this is what worked for me.... good luck

In my partcutdesc it appears like this, lately I have had many problems with that and I can not solve it, it has many problems with several characters.

Attachments

• part.png
    part.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 163

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
In my partcutdesc it appears like this, lately I have had many problems with that and I can not solve it, it has many problems with several characters.

I deleted <Path> 1_Pc / 2_PHW / Armor / 14_Sho </ Path> and the problem was solved.

but now I would like to know how to solve some problems that I still have and I have not been able to correct, I hope that this time do not ignore me as always…

-The first is with the Vixen of the Tamer and Kunoichi.

2018-10-17_2902877.PNG 2018-10-17_3684977.PNG

-The second is with the Tamer's underwear is not removed.

2018-10-17_4233611.PNG

-The third is with the Dark Knight, the body disappears with the predetermined armor's.

2018-10-17_5177206.PNG

And finally with the Sorceress, have problems with the default armor.

2018-10-17_5394406.PNG

Last edited:

Stratajim

Potential Patron
Guys after running the META injector, I get this. I followed the instructions to a "T"

What am I missing?

File Names saved: 465101

Patching Meta File...

Found 1 backup, the current version is backed up.
Creating Paz: 61337
Appending to meta file...
**************************************************UNHANDLED EXCEPTION*************************************************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\pad00000.meta' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at BDOToolkit.Helpers.BinaryHelper.InvokeOnBinaryStreams(String file, Action`2 action, FileMode mode)
at BDOToolkit.MetaFileInfo.AppendPaz(Int32[][] pazinfo)
at BDOToolkit.MetaFileInfo.AppendPaz(Int32 num, Int32 size)
at BDOToolkit.Paz.Create(MetaFileInfo meta, Int32 num, Boolean overwrite, Boolean log)
at MetaInjector.Program.Patch(MetaFileInfo meta, String pathToFiles, PatchMode mode, Boolean fromMenus)
at MetaInjector.Program.Run()
at MetaInjector.Program.Main()

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.