Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (27 Viewers)

skbrave

Vivacious Visitor
is that not what we're supposed to do? I thought what sk laid out there was how we were supposed import new textures and meshes.
people might put the files in the wrong place and mess up the mod. so i should have created the path for it rather than just upload the raw files

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Is there an eta when the Lahn body modifications will work with Resorepless ? Still impossible to change hip, breast etc max sizes. In addition Saguine Petal outfit shows dark areas on the body textures even when you selected "armor remove all" before.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is there an eta where the Lahn body modifications will work with Resorepless ? Still impossible to change hip, breast etc max sizes. In addition Saguine Petal outfit shows dark areas on the body textures even when you selected "armor remove all" before.
Delete clothes shadows _ao.dds file

Attachments

psw_00_ub_0002_ao.zip
571 bytes · Views: 139

bootytrap

Potential Patron
How do I prevent this bright highlight on the edge? I'm editing alpha channel of texture but the edges always seem to end up brighter. Something to do with how diffuse and alpha channels are blended?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    269.9 KB · Views: 405

sonofnothing

Potential Patron
reinstall everything. bdo/and toolkit. make sure everything is fresh brand new. then start install. toolkit first. when u run toolkit it gives option to uninstall all previous. id do that. after that is done install the toolkit and resorpless and then patcher. and then run bdo. u should be good.
still get an "unknown error..." in the game launcher
Can it be connected with my RU region?

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
still get an "unknown error..." in the game launcher
Can it be connected with my RU region?
In ru region u have to do it in other way,u need to patch game,but before patching copy oroginal pad0000.meta somewhere,then copy new patched pad0000.meta,after patching,then when the game is patched and files are copied,put original pad0000 to game folder,and start the game,while u se window with advertising u need to put patched pad0000 to game folder and replace original.Btw when u stop playing ang turn off the game u need to put original pad000 meta to game folder,to prevent game files check in launcher.
restore ' n ' patch dont work in ru client,we have annoing antycheat so u need to do it manualy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Для того чтобы на ру клиенте все работало,берешь чистый клиент,копируешь куда-то pad0000.meta чистый,патчишь игру ресореплесом или инжектором как тебе удобней,копируешь патченый пад0000 тоже куда-то.После чего оригинальный файл копируй в папку с игрой BlackDesert\live\Paz и запускай в лаунчере,и пока там висит маленькое окошко с рекламой,над вставить в папку с игрой пропатченый(я обычно перетаскиваю файл,чтобы появилось окошко с подтвержедием замены,и как вылезает окно с рекламой жму да) и все,будет работать,после того как выйдешь с игры,снова пихаешь оригинальный файл в клиент и можешь вырубать лаунчер.На след день повторяешь процедуру с заменой пад файлов и все работать будет.

Рестор н патч на ру клиенте не работает,так что все ручками делать над.

Last edited:

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
I get the original one by extracting with paz_browser when mod is disabled. However the one in /patcheresources/character appears also to be like original one.

NOTE: If you end up making your own partcutdesc.xml plce it in files_to_patch/character , i think then Meta injector will use it over the one in .resorepless (the one in .resorepless will get overwritten with resorepless use)

NOTE: Open the files with text editor , i just use notepad++ , you should see they are nicely formated, if its one giant text line use different program
Try doing this.
Make copy of partcutdesc.xml from /patcheresources/character and open it for editing - i will call this "original".
Then also open your "modified" partcutdesc - files_to_patch/character/partcutdesc.xml if you were using custom xml or files_to_patch/.resorepless/character/partcutdesc.xml

In Original search for <BasicCutType Name="Upperbody"> you will see several lines under with <Path> ... </Path> enclosure and then the block ends with </BasicCutType>

In Modified look for <CutType Name="Upperbody"> there will be hundreds of lines with <FIle> ... </File> enclosure and the block ends with
</CutType>.

The syntax is a bit different but the keyword is "Upperbody", game looks for it and finds information where to look for file containing "cut" data.
You need to replace whole blocks in Original with the ones from Modified.
<BasicCutType Name="Upperbody">
<Path> ....</Path>
-||-
<Path> ....</Path>
</BasicCutType>

with

<CutType Name="Upperbody">
<File> ...... </File>
-||-
<File> ...... </File>
</CutType>
DON'T Break the syntax ! < > </> if any of those gets broken everything after will be worthless and unreadable for the game, the game will still run but you will wonder why everything "pokes out".

Hope you get me this far.

In the Original that is much easier to view you will see there are many other blocks with keywords "Event", "PEW_Upperbody" , "PHW_Upperbody02", "PBW_Upperbody05", "Hand", "PBW_Hand05", "Lowerbody", "Foot", "Hel" . .You could go around replacing the blocks for each of them. But like i said previously i did not find what is the error in Modified.

OR
In Modified you could look for <!-- text --> enclosures - those tell the game "ignore this" . So its used to add comments and this is also how resorepless removes cuts . Example
<!-- <File>1_pc/3_pew/armor/9_upperbody/pew_10_ub_0008.pac</File> --> .
If block in Modified contains lines with <!-- --> means you should copy it over to original. If it doesn't leave whats in original unchanged.

Sorry thats as close to guide as it gets.

Could you share your file partscutdesc.xml to see how you codified it?

I have modified both files but at the time of patching it returns as it was originally.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Could you share your file partscutdesc.xml to see how you codified it?

I have modified both files but at the time of patching it returns as it was originally.
As requested put in files_to_patch/character , sorc will be fixed but rest will be a mess

ayylmao1234567890

Potential Patron
Is there a guide on different texture and their functions? I'd like to try my hand at modding. I assume _sp is the specular map but what does the _m texture do exactly?

Sorry if this has already been brought up and explained before but I tried looking through the thread and couldn't find any regarding these textures. Any help is appreciated.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Is there a guide on different texture and their functions? I'd like to try my hand at modding. I assume _sp is the specular map but what does the _m texture do exactly?

Sorry if this has already been brought up and explained before but I tried looking through the thread and couldn't find any regarding these textures. Any help is appreciated.
_m represent what the ingame dyes paint

ayylmao1234567890

Potential Patron
_m represent what the ingame dyes paint
Ahh, thank you. One more question

Does BDO use PBR? The specular map looks like PBR but I'm still not too familiar with them. I assumed the RGB channels follow the Metal/Rough/Spec pattern but a few spec textures have an alpha channel which seemingly aren't being used for transparency but for an extra PBR property. Would you be able to give me a quick rundown on the purpose of each of the RGBA channels?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm still learning my way around texturing so I'm a bit confused hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.