Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
i get a corrupted file after going thru the motions. meta injection and resorpless load cleanly. any fix?

Last edited:

StarDan

Potential Patron
If you have underwear set to remove all but want to keep the swimsuits search for uw_0016, uw_0017 and uw_0018 inside your .resorepless folder and delete all the files it finds. You need to do this before you install the mod. If it is already installed restore from backup then do it.
Heya, just done that, but do you know how to do the same for males ? having the same issue, thx.

Ryobi200

Potential Patron
Heya, just done that, but do you know how to do the same for males ? having the same issue, thx.
I only use nude mod for females. But I just checked the underwear names for males and 2 of them are similar to the females names (uw_0016, uw_0017) so it should also delete the males ones as well. There was one different file name uw_0016_01 that you will also need to delete (this may fix the issue you are having).

Last edited:

thienduy

Potential Patron
hello, i have installed mod follow the guide using resorepless + meta injector and suzu's mods but it's result like this
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

i've tried tool 'fix hole' in resorepless too, but it's not change a thing, there're many others have the same issue, please give me a help if someone know how to fix it, many thanks.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hello, i have installed mod follow the guide using resorepless + meta injector and suzu's mods but it's result like this
View attachment 76654 View attachment 76655 View attachment 76656

i've tried tool 'fix hole' in resorepless too, but it's not change a thing, there're many others have the same issue, please give me a help if someone know how to fix it, many thanks.
Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu
Download partcutdesc.xml of this page, put it in files_to_patch \ character folder and run meta injector

Sclera

Potential Patron
Hi,

does anyone know the file name for Lahn(Ran) Red Nose Armor? I am having trouble finding it with the file browser function...

P

parsa faramarzi

After the recent update when i patched with meta injector and started "restore and patch". exe,when the exe is done the game crashes before it shows that xigncode loading in the bottom right. and when i dont run restoreand patch.exe after the xigncode loading is done it says files are corrupt. basicly i think the mod doesnt work with the new version

krazyorange

Potential Patron
After the recent update when i patched with meta injector and started "restore and patch". exe,when the exe is done the game crashes before it shows that xigncode loading in the bottom right. and when i dont run restoreand patch.exe after the xigncode loading is done it says files are corrupt. basicly i think the mod doesnt work with the new version

These are exactly my problems as well. I can't get it to work :(

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
basicly i think the mod doesnt work with the new version
These are exactly my problems as well. I can't get it to work :(
The only bug that would currently affect anyone is Restore N' Patch not properly defaulting to "idle mode" when the launcher isn't found, which I resolved on my end a long time ago, I'm just working on other things with all of the tools I've currently released, tools I've yet to release and also unrelated projects because I don't want to get burnt out.

Until modding stops working for me or due to a bug in my tools I won't be assisting people who corrupt their files, patching things is really not that hard, if "file is corrupt" is the only error you get it's most likely because you've done at least one out of a long list of creative things you can do to improperly patch the game.

On another note, here are some of the many changes I've made to the projects (this might seem underwhelming but this only includes notes that may be applicable to users, I've omitted most notes that only affect anyone who might use the library/tools as a developer and rewritten some others):

Will be installed with future versions of BDO Toolkit and will provide methods to perform automatic downloads (and updates) of resources.

- Version 1.4.0 WIP.

- Added the option to alter bone hashes in Pac files.
- Work-in-progress solution towards reverting individual changes, will be used to attempt and prevent corruption when people improperly patch the game and end up causing file entries to lead to content of other files, causing "file is corrupt" errors in game.
- Added some manual garbage collection to some Paz functions, aiming to reduce memory usage.
- Added support for more console colors (because apparently orange isn't natively supported so this stupid thing has to be done).
- Arrow menus will now accept Escape as a "go back" input, because having to press backspace annoyed me.
- Cleaned up and tweaked ResourceHelper (used to read files embedded in an assembly, will be used with resorepless whenever I finally get around to working on it).
- Added support for a unique exception of uncompressed files where the ZSize value in the 7 bytes header does not match the ZSize specified in the meta file (exception found with the UI textures of the faces of "male ranger").
- Added "Smart Import" for imports of a single file to multiple blocks (saves space by importing once and then setting the file blocks' "content" to the import, making multiple files read from the same position in the archive).
- Fixed an issue where searching for a file by it's path may be case sensitive when it's not meant to be.

- Work-in-progress installation process revamp so that an automatic update routine could be added.

- Version 1.4.1 WIP.

- Added startup argument "-files" which specifies a custom, full path to files.
- Disabled "undo last changes" until the code in the library is reworked.
- Changed some wording in the mode selection arrow menu.
- The file detection order should now match Windows Explorer even better.
- Added eye sight check.

- Undertow Club Resource Library tests.

Pending rewrite.

- Version 1.2.2 WIP.

- Fixed an issue where "idle mode" doesn't get activated when the launcher is not found.
- Added "-patch" startup argument, makes RNP execute the patching process even if there wasn't an update.
- Added "-dontwait" startup argument, makes RNP execute without waiting for the game launcher to exit (used by default for Steam).

Last edited:

adolf102

Potential Patron
The only bug that would currently affect anyone is Restore N' Patch not properly defaulting to "idle mode" when the launcher isn't found, which I resolved on my end a long time ago, I'm just working on other things with all of the tools I've currently released, tools I've yet to release and also unrelated projects because I don't want to get burnt out.

Until modding stops working for me or due to a bug in my tools I won't be assisting people who corrupt their files, patching things is really not that hard, if "file is corrupt" is the only error you get it's most likely because you've done at least one out of a long list of creative things you can do to improperly patch the game.

On another note, here are some of the many changes I've made to the projects (this might seem underwhelming but this only includes notes that may be applicable to users, I've omitted most notes that only affect anyone who might use the library/tools as a developer and rewritten some others):

Will be installed with future versions of BDO Toolkit and will provide methods to perform automatic downloads (and updates) of resources.

- Version 1.4.0 WIP.

- Added the option to alter bone hashes in Pac files.
- Work-in-progress solution towards reverting individual changes, will be used to attempt and prevent corruption when people improperly patch the game and end up causing file entries to lead to content of other files, causing "file is corrupt" errors in game.
- Added some manual garbage collection to some Paz functions, aiming to reduce memory usage.
- Added support for more console colors (because apparently orange isn't natively supported so this stupid thing has to be done).
- Arrow menus will now accept Escape as a "go back" input, because having to press backspace annoyed me.
- Cleaned up and tweaked ResourceHelper (used read files embedded in an assembly, will be used with resorepless whenever I finally get around to working on it).
- Added support for a unique exception of uncompressed files where the ZSize value in the 7 bytes header does not match the ZSize specified in the meta file (exception found with the UI textures of the faces of "male ranger").
- Added "Smart Import" for imports of a single file to multiple blocks (saves space by importing once and then setting the file blocks' "content" to the import, making multiple files read from the same position in the archive).
- Fixed an issue where searching for a file by it's path may be case sensitive when it's not meant to be.

- Work-in-progress installation process revamp so that an automatic update routine could be added.

- Version 1.4.1 WIP.

- Added startup argument "-files" which specifies a custom, full path to files.
- Disabled "undo last changes" until the code in the library is reworked.
- Changed some wording in the mode selection arrow menu.
- The file detection order should now match Windows Explorer even better.
- Added eye sight check.

- Undertow Club Resource Library tests.

Pending rewrite.

- Version 1.2.2 WIP.

- Fixed an issue where "idle mode" doesn't get activated when the launcher is not found.
- Added "-patch" startup argument, makes RNP execute the patching process even if there wasn't an update.
- Added "-dontwait" startup argument, makes RNP execute without waiting for the game launcher to exit (used by default for Steam).

Good stuff! Glad to hear you still working on the toolset. Please keep up great work.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hello, i've figure it out 1 hour after my post,now it's work nicely, but many thanks Suzu :P, by the way do you have nude mod with bush and some vindictus swap armors?
vindictus? Mabinogi hero?
It may be at a deep part of the sub hard disk
Troublesome searching

coffeez

Potential Patron
Any idea on how to fix, "The file is corrupted. If it persists, please run file-recovery from the launcher." Been like this for 3 months for me, can't seem to find a fix.

krazyorange

Potential Patron
hello, i've figure it out 1 hour after my post,now it's work nicely, but many thanks Suzu :P, by the way do you have nude mod with bush and some vindictus swap armors?

How did you get it to work? No matter if I follow the instructions/suggestions perfectly or try other things I always get the corrupt files error. I had it working for months but after the last patch nothing is working.

thienduy

Potential Patron
How did you get it to work? No matter if I follow the instructions/suggestions perfectly or try other things I always get the corrupt files error. I had it working for months but after the last patch nothing is working.
Any idea on how to fix, "The file is corrupted. If it persists, please run file-recovery from the launcher." Been like this for 3 months for me, can't seem to find a fix.

well, you guys just follow this:
1. first you need to download all stuff: resorepless, meta injector, BDO toolkit, Restore N'patch and copy all of them to Paz folder in your game installation directory.
2. go to Paz folder, install BDO toolkit (this will create folder "file_to_patch"), then install Resorepless (nude mod, armor... stuff in there) after you done Resorepless it's will automatically jump into Meta injector, choose 1 ,enter and choose keep structure things and enter. After Meta injector done just exit, now you done with Resorepless.
3.back to Paz folder, right-click on Restore N'patch, choose create shortcut, right-click on that shortcut go to properties : add -idle at the end of the Target field, like this :
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\Restore N' Patch.exe" to
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\Restore N' Patch.exe" -idle
apply and you done.
4. open Restore N'patch, leave that open, start your game.
Remember: after you close the game, everytime you want start the game with mods you Must run this process first: run resorepless to mod -> meta injector to apply mod-> open Restore N'patch and leave it open before you start the game Or you will receive the message: "corrupted file"
- Beside that, if you would love to use Suzu mod outfit: go to Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu and download outfit mod folder(name "BDO back street fashion (2018.2.17)"),mod nude skin (use for those outfit) and partcutdesc.xml file (outfit mod not work with Resorepless nude skin)
- copy texture files in nude skin mod into "texture" folder in folder "character" in outfit mod folder.(please read carefully, my english not so good :P)
-copy partcutdesc.xml file into that folder "character".
- copy that folder "character" into folder "file_to_patch" in Paz folder, and copy it's content to folder "character" in your game folder.
- to apply this mod just run the process: resorepless->meta injector-> restore n'patch (leave open)-> start game. Just remember the "Remember" above, have fun.

vindictus? Mabinogi hero?
It may be at a deep part of the sub hard disk
Troublesome searching
I were once have a look on oufits like Iset or Succubus in BDO, it's awesome, i were searching but there're no clue for those. Anyway i'm not hurry hehe, do search whenever you have time, much appreciate at that.

krazyorange

Potential Patron
I definitely appreciate you taking the time to write all that. I followed those instructions precisely as I did before, but to no avail. Always the corrupt error.

I figured somehow my game was corrupted beyond salvaging so I did a fresh install and now everything works again. I have no idea what went wrong, but thanks all the same.

REALLUKE

Potential Patron
it´s not working at all for me anymore. After every wednesday´s maintenance, i have to completely remove BDO Resorepless by using "Reset and Uninstall everything" and gotta do the file verification on Steam which takes several minutes for me, or else I will get an error code saying "The file is corrupted". Once thats done, I wanna re-install Resorepless on a fresh vanilla BDO installation, I only modify the body part max size but keep everything else default, I install it and I still get the File is corrupted error. So I remove BDO resorepless again, run file verification on BDO again but then I get an error notice saying smth like "Configuration error" after starting BDO. Do I have to re-install my BDO completely from stock and see if it helps, which will take several hours with my slow internet or have I done something wrong? I have everything up-to-date, the Meta-Injector and everything :/

thienduy

Potential Patron
I definitely appreciate you taking the time to write all that. I followed those instructions precisely as I did before, but to no avail. Always the corrupt error.
I figured somehow my game was corrupted beyond salvaging so I did a fresh install and now everything works again. I have no idea what went wrong, but thanks all the same.

sometimes when i do that process but the message appears, i do that process again and it's work, this happen to me a few times, i think you should give it a try if it happen again.

it´s not working at all for me anymore. After every wednesday´s maintenance, i have to completely remove BDO Resorepless by using "Reset and Uninstall everything" and gotta do the file verification on Steam which takes several minutes for me, or else I will get an error code saying "The file is corrupted". Once thats done, I wanna re-install Resorepless on a fresh vanilla BDO installation, I only modify the body part max size but keep everything else default, I install it and I still get the File is corrupted error. So I remove BDO resorepless again, run file verification on BDO again but then I get an error notice saying smth like "Configuration error" after starting BDO. Do I have to re-install my BDO completely from stock and see if it helps, which will take several hours with my slow internet or have I done something wrong? I have everything up-to-date, the Meta-Injector and everything :/

i'm playing BDO on private server,all just fine, i wonder if this work with official server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.