Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (50 Viewers)

Ryobi200

Potential Patron
If you have underwear set to remove all but want to keep the swimsuits search for uw_0016, uw_0017 and uw_0018 inside your .resorepless folder and delete all the files it finds. You need to do this before you install the mod. If it is already installed restore from backup then do it.

Last edited:

IBooI

Potential Patron
XD i delete those uw_16....etc and when i try to see the bikinis get file corruted.... :(
olso the uw_18 is not there , i gues that is the blue one the only one u can see with mod on and with remove innerware , i gues we will not have a new mod vercion with the option to keep bikinis and remove pantys???

Ryobi200

Potential Patron
XD i delete those uw_16....etc and when i try to see the bikinis get file corruted.... :(
olso the uw_18 is not there , i gues that is the blue one the only one u can see with mod on and with remove innerware , i gues we will not have a new mod vercion with the option to keep bikinis and remove pantys???
That happened to me at first. You need to restore backup > run resorepless to create the new .resorepless folder > delete those files > run meta injector

Drulisa

Potential Patron
Is there a way I can use the nude mod and boss gear at the same time, without having to see the boss gear? For example, I would like to see my characters nude body, but still able to use my pearl shop items and the nude mod. When I set the option to do that, "remove non-cash shop armors only" it does not remove the boss gear items, so after hiding my pearl shop items, I see those instead. Is there anyway to fix this?

Last edited:

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
Excellent mod, incredibly beautiful bodies and very easy to implement. Thank you for this.

Just one question. I fiddled around a bit with the options included in the installer and decided to only remove the starter gear. Now when i start the game my male character is buck naked. I don't really mind that, in fact it's rather funny to see him running around with a constantly erect appendage but i'm wondering if i somehow screwed up by first picking the option of removing every armor and starting the game before deciding it was a bit to much and choosing a more moderate option. I haven't gotten far enough in the game to try out another set of armor to see if he will still be nude so i thought i'd ask here.

Long story short, is it normal that my character is nude when i begin the game if i have picked the option to only remove his starter gear?

Valestris

Potential Patron
Is there a way I can use the nude mod and boss gear at the same time, without having to see the boss gear? For example, I would like to see my characters nude body, but still able to use my pearl shop items and the nude mod. When I set the option to do that, "remove non-cash shop armors only" it does not remove the boss gear items, so after hiding my pearl shop items, I see those instead. Is there anyway to fix this?
I second that, my red nose still shows up and I have no idea how to remove it -_-

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
Okay, so i had to completely remove BDO from my computer because it would give a file is corrupted, use the recovery bla bla bla popup or somesuch every time i tried to launch the game.

I gathered from other comments that it's not a good idea to have this mod active when an official update is being downloaded.

I'll redownload BDO from Steam tomorrow but in the meantime i'd be very grateful if someone could tell me which steps i need to take to avoid such annoyances in the future.

In layman terms if at all possible, i'm no stranger to modding Bethesda games but i'll readily admit that the finer points of correctly using mods for this game still elude me.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Okay, so i had to completely remove BDO from my computer because it would give a file is corrupted, use the recovery bla bla bla popup or somesuch every time i tried to launch the game.

I gathered from other comments that it's not a good idea to have this mod active when an official update is being downloaded.

I'll redownload BDO from Steam tomorrow but in the meantime i'd be very grateful if someone could tell me which steps i need to take to avoid such annoyances in the future.

In layman terms if at all possible, i'm no stranger to modding Bethesda games but i'll readily admit that the finer points of correctly using mods for this game still elude me.
see link in my signature

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor

to do this in resorepless go to tools>remove armor>browse files>the cass you want>the part u want to get rid of, if multiple just do the next step a few times>go to red nose outfit and hit "c" if you want to hide it for all classes or space for just he class you picked in step 4>press enter.

Drulisa

Potential Patron
to do this in resorepless go to tools>remove armor>browse files>the cass you want>the part u want to get rid of, if multiple just do the next step a few times>go to red nose outfit and hit "c" if you want to hide it for all classes or space for just he class you picked in step 4>press enter.
Thanks haha that worked
I second that, my red nose still shows up and I have no idea how to remove it -_-

X41822N

Potential Patron
Hello
Im kinda new to the game.
But omg a nude mod for a game with such amazing graphics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have some doubts :(
_Does this support the Mystic class?
_If i apply the nude mod will alter the appearance of my character in any way? I mean the looks of my character that i configured in the character creator or will just remove the clothes and apply some textures in the right places.
_To remove the nude looks, do i need to uninstall the mod or is just a configuration that u enable or disable?
_Also if i apply the mod is going to hide all my other clothes?

Thanks for any help :)

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
I
Hello
Im kinda new to the game.
But omg a nude mod for a game with such amazing graphics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have some doubts :(
_Does this support the Mystic class?
_If i apply the nude mod will alter the appearance of my character in any way? I mean the looks of my character that i configured in the character creator or will just remove the clothes and apply some textures in the right places.
_To remove the nude looks, do i need to uninstall the mod or is just a configuration that u enable or disable?
_Also if i apply the mod is going to hide all my other clothes?

Thanks for any help :)
I can answer two of those questions.

-If you apply the nude mod it won't touch your characters face, it will change the the texture (and the shape of the female body if you so choose during installation)
-Whether the mod hides all clothing or only the starter gear is entirely up to you, that's something you can tweak if you decide to mess around with the available options.

Hope this helps a bit, it will all become clearer to you once you start the mod.

X41822N

Potential Patron
I

I can answer two of those questions.

-If you apply the nude mod it won't touch your characters face, it will change the the texture (and the shape of the female body if you so choose during installation)
-Whether the mod hides all clothing or only the starter gear is entirely up to you, that's something you can tweak if you decide to mess around with the available options.

Hope this helps a bit, it will all become clearer to you once you start the mod.

Thank you very much :)

Ill check it out then

rebeccaMT

Potential Patron
Any ETA on when 3D nipples and vagina will be added for Lahn? If this has been asked already I apologize! LOVE the mod~♥

F

Feralmagx

Awesome mod there, I have been plating with textures and stuff but I would like to modify the way the armor looks when damaged, some outfits gradually changes to ragged but other ones just get dirt on it, can someone adress me an exaple or how can i make those dirt ones become ragged? ty in advance o/

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
i get a corrupted file after going thru the motions. meta injection and resorpless load cleanly. any fix?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.