Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

T

TheInsaneOllie

Capture.PNG
When I tried downloading Resorepless, this happened. How do I fix it?

Arusanix

Potential Patron
SEA recieved the patch today and mod no longer works. Using Restore and Patch doens't apply the mod and manually installing the mod after patching the game will make the client run the update again and ends with a failure. Sed

E

Elektrix

Hey all, I just installed the mod and followed all the instructions, but I am still being told that "<f=red>Could not find the Black Desert Online Launcher". I verified that my shortcut was in idle, it seems like the restore n' patch program can't see the game launcher. Any ideas?

SweDreams

Potential Patron
Is there any word on if male penises will ever be able to be multi colored? I really love this mod, and that is the ONE tiny complaint I have about it. I'd even settle for a multi skin color option, you just choose what skin tone you want for a specific class' penis.

Jujusonic0

Potential Patron
Is there any word on if male penises will ever be able to be multi colored? I really love this mod, and that is the ONE tiny complaint I have about it. I'd even settle for a multi skin color option, you just choose what skin tone you want for a specific class' penis.
Second this. Dark Penises need love too :O

Emyrryl

Potential Patron
So a thought crossed my mind with the announcement of the update next week with the remastering of the game.

Do you guys know how the game is gonna respond to the remastered client? Or are we gonna be in for a bumpy ride in regards to this working?

Vallil

Swell Supporter
So a thought crossed my mind with the announcement of the update next week with the remastering of the game.

Do you guys know how the game is gonna respond to the remastered client? Or are we gonna be in for a bumpy ride in regards to this working?
ppl have used it on the test server, should be fine

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
Iv'e seen several reports of this not working on SEA server? I wonder what causes that and IF that will eventually start happening on other regions? Also seeing that Russia is locking the meta file? Could that potentially happen to NA and EU?

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Thank you for your work, glad I saw this so I could gladly donate. Thanks for putting up with us idiots! :) Black Desert is so much more enjoyable with these mods!
The intent with the signature plug was for the guidance link, but thank you for the donation!

Iv'e seen several reports of this not working on SEA server? I wonder what causes that and IF that will eventually start happening on other regions? Also seeing that Russia is locking the meta file? Could that potentially happen to NA and EU?
No one has provided any information I could work with hence the guidance plug.

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
when there is a patch or update for BDO how do you handle the mods so that when your patching through BDO launcher you dont load restore n'patch and end up with corrupt files after trying to launch BDO. everytime there is a patch of any sort i end up getting corrupt files and have to uninstall all my mods > restore game files > redo my mods and start over

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
when there is a patch or update for BDO how do you handle the mods so that when your patching through BDO launcher you dont load restore n'patch and end up with corrupt files after trying to launch BDO. everytime there is a patch of any sort i end up getting corrupt files and have to uninstall all my mods > restore game files > redo my mods and start over
Restore backup in meta injector > let game patch > install the mod via meta injector.

GHKyuki

Avid Affiliate
Hey guys,
Have been using resorepless for years now, before and after Undercover's contributions. Really appreciate BlackFire and Undercover's efforts.
First things first, my resorepless/meta injector/RNP are all up to date.
After the remastered version was introduced in JP (I wonder if the NA/EU folks might get the same problem tmr), I have been facing _ao file size mismatch problems with 2 of my files (pew_00_uw_0080_ao.dds and pwm_00_uw_0017.ao.dds). These are generated in the .resorepless\character\texture folders.
The result is meta-injector telling me that I have two duplicated files, and then the mod applies correctly for a few classes, while being nonexistent on others.
I've had duplicated file errors in the past, but those were due to mods I made, not those that are generated automatically in .resorepless, so those I could fix myself after identifying the problem.
This problem only came up after the remastered release.
Anyone has a solution to this issue? I read a changelog in an earlier resorepless release that said "Fixed _ao file size problem", so I was wondering if BlackFire could help do the same for this one.
In the meantime here's a couple early remastered SS :)

(edit: Using a pre-remastered backup resulted in no _ao file size errors or duplicates while running the metainjector, but obviously doesn't work properly with the game. This convinced me that something must have changed after the remaster, perhaps some game textures have changed or have been renamed. I make my own costume mods but those files that I have mentioned aren’t one of them. Even after I removed all my costume mods from files_to_patch and run resorepless, I still get the _ao file size mismatch. Everything works fine if I use the "recommended" option in the meta_injector instead of "Let program decide where files should go", but the main problem is I can't use my costume mods that way.)

(edit 2: Resorepless generated the two ao mismatch files into a texture_thumbnail folder under .resorepless/character. This caused the duplicated file error. I tried to resolve the issue by cutting and pasting the 2 files under texture_thumbnail and overriding the originals in .resorepless/character/texture; meta_injector doesn't give me the duplicated file any more, but the result is still the same (you can see it in my mystic's picture, my modded costume isn't showing correctly and her nipples have disappeared). So I’m not sure - I think this can be solved by having metainjector locate the correct file in the directory? Can I manually direct it to do so? Or is it something to do with the partcut? Not a tech-savvy person so these are just guesses. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!)

Attachments

• 2018-08-22_35141799.PNG
    2018-08-22_35141799.PNG
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,494
  • 2DF814D6-520C-4879-96EC-EC691FD5E738.jpeg
    2DF814D6-520C-4879-96EC-EC691FD5E738.jpeg
    924.8 KB · Views: 1,210
  • aofilesizemismatch.jpg
    aofilesizemismatch.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 909
  • aofilesizemismatch2.jpg
    aofilesizemismatch2.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 817
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.