Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (45 Viewers)

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
Files failing to patch are placed on the wrong folder

files_to_patch/character/model/1_pc/7_pvw/armor/
and there you need each one on its folder
View attachment 74122

Could you explain in more detail how to do that please ?, I have exactly the same problem and I can not solve it just with that explanation, I do not know how to enter that option.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Could you explain in more detail how to do that please ?, I have exactly the same problem and I can not solve it just with that explanation, I do not know how to enter that option.
it means the files are not in the folders they're supposed to go, for a better refference you can see Suzu's outfitter mods, there you can see the file structure you must follow to apply mods, the routes are already set on her mod so you can use that as refference

Last edited:

holytimes

Potential Patron
it means the files are not in the folders they're supposed to go, for a better refference you can see Suzu's outfitter mods, there you can see the file structure you must follow to apply mods, the routes are already set on her mod so you can use that as refference

Actually that's how it looks by default its a problem with the stock version of this mod. The Lahns body is just MIA.

Grimm01

Potential Patron
So, does this just not work for the Steam version of the game at all?

If I run "Restore n patch" from the Paz folder (even as administrator), it says it can't find the BDO launcher (which is in the initial game folder). If I move the "restore n patch" to where the launcher is, it bitches about not being able to find a file from the paz folder. Moving the game folder to desktop causes the exact same things to happen, and running as admin doesn't fix anything either.

So, what am I doing wrong?

krazyorange

Potential Patron
So this works great, no issue installing or running. However, I accidentally launched the game today without first running restore n patch. The mod still works great, but will this somehow result in problems for me such as a ban or whatnot? I never use the beauty or photo features if that helps.

Thanks!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
So this works great, no issue installing or running. However, I accidentally launched the game today without first running restore n patch. The mod still works great, but will this somehow result in problems for me such as a ban or whatnot? I never use the beauty or photo features if that helps.

Thanks!
Regarding getting banned for using this, the 'standard answer is "No." See PrincessNicky's comment at Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

ZTemplar

Vivacious Visitor
Does this mod work with the South-East Asia version? I used to use this with the Korean version but they finally started to crackdown on the non-Korean registered accounts so I can no longer play there.

wing205

Potential Patron

Thanks!
Just remenber uninstall this file before the game update.

StarDan

Potential Patron
Heya, with the new swimsuit, 2 of them are not flaged as underwear so still appears (gorca for males, Rovini for female), would it be possible to have a separate setting for underwear and swimsuit ?

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
meta inj error.jpg
so ive done everything in the steps, run restore n patch and says waiting for game process. launch BD client and restore n patch closes and when i go to character create none of the mods are there. am i doing something wrong. does it have something to do with this?

Last edited:

claydough

Potential Patron
hey, just a question

i currently have the underware setting to 'remove all'

however its removing the new swimwear as well

what would the easiest way to keeping the swimwear while removing everything else?

Vallil

Swell Supporter
hey, just a question

i currently have the underware setting to 'remove all'

however its removing the new swimwear as well

what would the easiest way to keeping the swimwear while removing everything else?
Delete the textures generated for them inside the .resorepless folder before patching (blank tetures generated for the suimsuits)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.