Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (24 Viewers)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
hi, new to using mod, the butt slider thingy kinda just makes the butt blocky. am i doing something wrong?
no, it's the way the model is made as it's not designed to handle these kind of sizes but what i can tell you is that the vanilla model (no 3d nipples etc) kind of handles it better, also some classes models scale better with bigger sliders. So far what i've found is Sorceress has a better butt shape overall that can handle the increased sliders, classes like valk tend to have trouble a lot earlier, dk also has a good model as it combines the human female classes upperbody and includes ranger's thigh jiggle, and tends to scale closer to sorc's for the lower body section without the abnoxious square ranger boobs

Plonky

Potential Patron
First ! thank's a bunch for making this mod !

This being said, is there any plan soon to add the Lahn in the selectable only menu F4?
Thanks again for this awesome and fun mod :smile:

Valestris

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR discontinued this mod now? her awakening outfit (Lahn) has graphical bugs, and he hasn't spoke in a long time. Curious.

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
will you be adding nude ferries soon?

I am pretty sure UndercoverPervert is working on Lahn, but I want to highlight this. Actually Sizu already has a mod for this, but I have no clue how to handle that. I would like a standard naked fairy (or an option for that) too.

PS: I still miss the smaller default ranger legs we once had :-) I guess it was rather complicated to change that.

R

renogaza

hello, i'm having a hiccup with this mod, it works in the game but it doesn't seem to use my settings, am i doing something wrong?

edit: found the problem, im supposed to "install" the resorepless.exe after every change to the settings is made, cool :>

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaire

Potential Patron
I can't patch the game when the game file is in the steam location, so I have to move it to my desktop, but when it opens the website's game launcher, I can't log in and play. But when I put it back in my steam game location, it just won't work. Restore n' Patch opens, and says "Waiting for game activity" or something like that, and when I click my steam shortcut, it just doesn't apply. I could open Restore n' Patch and then the shortcut before now.
It looks the same as before today, apart from the patcher window staying open far longer than it used to before. (I assume this is related to whatever is stopping it from working)
Anyway, to simplify, I have to move it outta steam to patch, and I can't launch it outside of steam. But when i move it back, it won't patch steam anyway.
Edit: I remember that there used to be a "bones" folder that isn't in the Paz folder anymore.
I am using the steam version, but I was putting the mods in the website version folder.
I've reinstalled the entire mod, but even with the files in the right folder, it says "The file is corrupt. If it persists, please run file-recovery from the launcher". I've tried this three times, and it has persisted. I don't know what the problem is.

Dratiant

Potential Patron
So is it by design that using this mod we can't get into the beauty album (thanks idiots posting modded pics) and by extension things such as the dice event?

Dratiant

Potential Patron
The game wont let me for some odd reason. Can't load The BS Adventure, anything web based, and get an error when ever I open the guild menu. Did a full uninstall and reinstall of the game this morning but forgot to check it before I installed the mod. CoherentUI keeps crashing even after fresh install.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
The game wont let me for some odd reason. Can't load The BS Adventure, anything web based, and get an error when ever I open the guild menu. Did a full uninstall and reinstall of the game this morning but forgot to check it before I installed the mod. CoherentUI keeps crashing even after fresh install.
it's an issue with older windows versions (Win7 and older) nothing to do with the mod, running compatibility mod partly fixes it but has impact on fps

Dratiant

Potential Patron
Yeah changed what I typed into Google and found the compatibility fix...thanks for the info. It's wierd...it just started happening recently.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hey UndercoverPervert, the Restore N' Patch seems to be throwing me an error.
Capture.PNG

Not sure how to fix it, or what happened. It just started saying that the other day. Any suggestions on what this could be?

- M

tech6rb

Potential Patron
any help on this would be great. I think i am missing something in my part cut but not sure how to fix.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 298

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.