Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Mastah

Potential Patron
MP2fvIL.png

Ranger arm keeps getting bugged when I attempt to model edit the model this package provides.. really not sure what's causing it since I have edited other body files just fine. Why does the ranger model and pac file have "noalpha" in it if the other classes dont ? Help is appreciated

qoller

Potential Patron
Could someone please tell me how to inject _m _n _sp files via meta injector? I get fails when trying to install them by placing the files files_to_patch folder.

B

bokddeonge

Could someone please tell me?
Why the nude texture of character i can't see?
Only the face and weapons i can see.
Help me please
Im in KR server

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Sometimes after the usual wednesday patch I install this mod anew, everything works fine, 1 or 2 days later I come home or get to my PC in the morning, realize a disconnect, want to start the game again and get a "file is corrupted message"...no patch message on the BDO forums, so the client should have been unchanged. No clue about the reason for this.

Firsdeman

Potential Patron
Sometimes after the usual wednesday patch I install this mod anew, everything works fine, 1 or 2 days later I come home or get to my PC in the morning, realize a disconnect, want to start the game again and get a "file is corrupted message"...no patch message on the BDO forums, so the client should have been unchanged. No clue about the reason for this.
I got the Same Problem, that is why i ask - every "patching" with Resorpless and Metainjector are fine, but than when i start the Game ... File Corrupted Message?
Any Ideas?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
no patch message on the BDO forums, so the client should have been unchanged
Guess the "urgent maintenance" was nothing.

If you're using the NA/EU client, either use Restore N' Patch to start the game or don't complain when you launch the game while it's modded into an update after which you get "file is corrupt".

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
I know those updates, thing is usually they get added to the patch history and appear as an entry on the bdo forums too, but maybe in the last time PA is just to lazy to do that although they changed the client. I am playing the game almost afk, just a few hours in the evening. If they don't appear on the forums I won't realize that there was an update at all.

zpucki

Vivacious Visitor
Will the nude patch be fixed for the Lahn? It doesn't really work on EU. The beginner's clothes show up when you remove every item from the character. My patcher is set to only remove starter stuff.

zpucki

Vivacious Visitor
Ok, scratch that last one …
It works now. Here is what I did:
  • open resorepless.exe
  • uninstall EVERYTHING with Option 6 (acknowledge everything with yes)
  • clean the PAZ Folder from EVERYTHING nude patch related
  • let the BDO patcher fix any issues
  • close the BDO patcher
  • freshly copy the nude patch into the PAZ Folder (I just downloaded everything again from here)
  • follow the usual steps listed here
Hope this helps others as well.

Khold25

Potential Patron
Ok, It worked for me yesterday. Today I got the "launcher not found". I followed the -idle instructions, now I get "waiting for game process..."

Khold25

Potential Patron
Now I have completely uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. The game comes up with the Restore and patch exe. but is not nude lol. Not sure what is going wrong.

Zaire

Potential Patron
I can't patch the game when the game file is in the steam location, so I have to move it to my desktop, but when it opens the website's game launcher, I can't log in and play. But when I put it back in my steam game location, it just won't work. Restore n' Patch opens, and says "Waiting for game activity" or something like that, and when I click my steam shortcut, it just doesn't apply. I could open Restore n' Patch and then the shortcut before now.
It looks the same as before today, apart from the patcher window staying open far longer than it used to before. (I assume this is related to whatever is stopping it from working)
Anyway, to simplify, I have to move it outta steam to patch, and I can't launch it outside of steam. But when i move it back, it won't patch steam anyway.
Edit: I remember that there used to be a "bones" folder that isn't in the Paz folder anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.