Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

S

sparkerboi2

Thanks for the amazing mod! Got it up and running perfectly but my only question is does kakao know you are using the mod if the default portait appears as if no clothing is being worn on the torso? I only ask since I left on a trip and made a bunch of characters without thinking about the portait thing.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the amazing mod! Got it up and running perfectly but my only question is does kakao know you are using the mod if the default portait appears as if no clothing is being worn on the torso? I only ask since I left on a trip and made a bunch of characters without thinking about the portait thing.
No.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
The pic is stored locally on your pc. (Documents\Black Desert\FaceTexture)
So as viconia said: No.

hardgore

Potential Patron
i dont know whats wrong if i use meta injector 2.0e body texture become invisible. if i use 1.4 restore n patch doesnt work

leisharoon

Potential Patron
Hopefully someone know this
I'm trying to edit the scale of the ear in customizationboneparamdesc file. Tried to edit the scales of any line that has ear when searched by text but don't see any result. Does anybody know which one to edit in order to customize the ear slider?

tech6rb

Potential Patron
I dont have any advice to offer but I had finally gotten everything working but I am finding some classes the body sizing is not working anymore

tech6rb

Potential Patron
can anyone else confirm if they are able to change body size on lahn for example? I need to know if its just me

Can anyone please provide some feedback?

Last edited:
P

pocketts779

I must be doing something wrong. The application launches perfectly except there is no change in game. did I mess something up?

randomspectre

Potential Patron
Keep getting this error when I'm running pac_to_dae.bat. Not sure what to do next.

Attachments

• pac_to_dae.PNG
    pac_to_dae.PNG
    14.6 KB · Views: 103

alhot11

Potential Patron
I don't know why but there is no support for mystic ,I tried to use censored on high all the character on the game lowerbody are removed except mystic ,I try to remove it manually throw the Tool/remove a file/ browse a file/mystic I get a glitch where the Boobs are shown above the armor
please help ^_^"
one more thing I find weird the grunil armor name is not shown if I toggle show armor name

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Anyone know why I am getting transparent models like the image below and how I can fix them?

UUyBVMr.jpg

This is problem with your partcuts. This file is use to tell game which part to display and which part to be hidden. Without modification game will have hiding of parts in such area. You maybe try use resorepless fix hole option. it been long time since i use it but i have success in past.

WTDZ

Potential Patron
Is there a way to only remove the cloth part of the Kibelius armor and keep the metal parts on the shoulder, the chains etc.?

STDRidden

Vivacious Visitor
This is problem with your partcuts. This file is use to tell game which part to display and which part to be hidden. Without modification game will have hiding of parts in such area. You maybe try use resorepless fix hole option. it been long time since i use it but i have success in past.

I downloaded this: Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods by Suzu

Does it mean I would have to edit the partcutdesc.xml file for each outfit? Shouldn't it have come with it? Surprised as it does not actually use Resorepless files.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.