Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Does anyone else have the problem that the Restore n' Patch doesn't detect the game any more and all the mods don't work?
It just happend after this emergency maintainance(17.05.2018) for the EU server.
Can I fix it myself? Or do we have to wait for a update?
Still work for me on NA/EU.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
The only way to fix this problem is to patch the game with resorepless first
and then put the pac into the file named nude and then run meta injector.
Resorepless/meta injector will not create that file like other classes did so it fails to patch every time.
You're not supposed to run resorepless every time unless you change your configuration, it does not do any patching.
Yes, it does not create the file for Lahn, it's a bug and that's not something I'm going to fix for this version of resorepless.
Even if you do run resorepless every time, if you stop putting your files in the .resorepless folder as you're told not to put any files there, your custom files would not be deleted.

Testkits

Vivacious Visitor
is it just me or are people just not reading/listening? I've followed Blackfire's and Undercover's instructions to the letter and have not had issues except when the Devs have made changes that they have not accounted for like they did at the beginning of the year or when i did something stupid, as of right now i have a gorgeous nude Lahn waiting for Next week... is it so hard to try before you annoy the heck out of the guys that do this for free and make them leave the community?.

powderdjedi433

Potential Patron
When I try to use "Fix holes pn character" option after I marked the correspondent file and then pressed ENTER to apply the changes and fix the holes - nothing happens. I mean, I can literally hold enter and nothing happenes. Anyone had a problem like that before?

Same problem 100% did you figure it out by chance

hardgore

Potential Patron
the file is corrupted if it persists, please run file-recovery from the launcher.
<f=red>Could not find the Black Desert Online launcher.
Press any key to exit.

any idea for private server?

Dkohl

Potential Patron
I Followed all the Instructions but whatever i do i get the "Files are corrupted" error and have to repair the client via launcher :/ Any Ideas what i can do? im using 3.6f

Last edited:

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
I get the corrupted error now as well.
been using this mod since it came out with no previous problems.

Any help would be appreciated

nickson555

Content Creator
After that log out and install mods.
This is how I get rid of the file is corrupted problem.

axle356258

Potential Patron
Hello.. My wife and I have been using this mod since it's release. We have been following and reading the instructions well and issues people have been having. Until now we have usually been able to figure things out and get it to work properly from Creator replies and other peoples ideas.. but since this last couple of patches we have been running into a slew of issues.

1. on my computer I have to install and use the Meta injector, restart my computer and load the game to get the mod to work.
2. on her computer no matter how we run the mod, either with/or without the launcher, we keep getting the file is corrupt and must run the file checker.. we haven't been able to get it to work on hers at all.
3. each "emergency patch" or maintenance, I have to un-install the BDO toolkit and restore my backup and then completely delete all the Reso files in the PAZ folder, let the game update. restart my computer, then load the game, quit, load the Game launcher, install all as directed, restart my computer, then load the game with only a 50% chance of not getting the "File is Corrupted" message.
4. If either of us try to use the Reso launcher we get an error window from the Xigncode program and it instantly shuts down the game. [we have run it in both modes as directed in the instructions]
5. if when running the Meta-Injector, when we "Let the program choose what folders" we get a lot of Duplicate errors and the mod doesn't install properly.
6. We both have the AVAST paid version for an anti-virus program and we have made full exclusions for the Reso files and tools for the anti virus program.

This is what we have witnessed as far as what has been going on with BDO and your mod.. we both love the mod and truly appreciate what you all have done for the community. I do hope this helps with and problem solving. If anyone knows of what is going on please let me know.
[since the most recent Win 10 update I haven't been able to get my desktop screenshot to work properly so as soon as I can figure that one out i'll post some screenshots of what is going on.]

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
just want to confirm body sliders arent working with lahn yet - if they are , then is there something i could do to fix?

kaedekins

Potential Patron
EDIT: Deleted the stuff I previously posted as I noticed I had not updated to the latest versions.

Does Lahn already have the body model out? I noticed the nude textures are working. Granted can't use her till Tuesday, but still. Thanks for your work on this BlackFireBR and UndercoverPervert!

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Hello.. My wife and I have been using this mod since it's release. We have been following and reading the instructions well and issues people have been having. Until now we have usually been able to figure things out and get it to work properly from Creator replies and other peoples ideas.. but since this last couple of patches we have been running into a slew of issues.

1. on my computer I have to install and use the Meta injector, restart my computer and load the game to get the mod to work.
2. on her computer no matter how we run the mod, either with/or without the launcher, we keep getting the file is corrupt and must run the file checker.. we haven't been able to get it to work on hers at all.
3. each "emergency patch" or maintenance, I have to un-install the BDO toolkit and restore my backup and then completely delete all the Reso files in the PAZ folder, let the game update. restart my computer, then load the game, quit, load the Game launcher, install all as directed, restart my computer, then load the game with only a 50% chance of not getting the "File is Corrupted" message.
4. If either of us try to use the Reso launcher we get an error window from the Xigncode program and it instantly shuts down the game. [we have run it in both modes as directed in the instructions]
5. if when running the Meta-Injector, when we "Let the program choose what folders" we get a lot of Duplicate errors and the mod doesn't install properly.
6. We both have the AVAST paid version for an anti-virus program and we have made full exclusions for the Reso files and tools for the anti virus program.

This is what we have witnessed as far as what has been going on with BDO and your mod.. we both love the mod and truly appreciate what you all have done for the community. I do hope this helps with and problem solving. If anyone knows of what is going on please let me know.
[since the most recent Win 10 update I haven't been able to get my desktop screenshot to work properly so as soon as I can figure that one out i'll post some screenshots of what is going on.]
You should never have to restart your computer to use any of the tools, if you do then something else on your computer is preventing the programs from functioning.
You should never have to uninstall BDO Toolkit.
You should never have to delete your mod files.
You DO have to restore backup before updates (Restore N' Patch does that for you).
Xigncode, as far as I know, does not "detect" any of the tools, I run them all on a daily basis when I work on stuff.
"Let the program decide" is not an option you should pick when you use custom body sliders.

Dkohl

Potential Patron
After that log out and install mods.
This is how I get rid of the file is corrupted problem.
did exactly that, same problem appeared. i use the mod since release and had never problems with it, but i cant get this version working :(

kaedekins

Potential Patron
Man, if only there was a way to find more information about the tools, like a "Find more info" button...

If someone has a problem with my attitude, I'm sorry, but as much as I love creating and helping others, I am very sick and tired of having to repeat information that's available for anyone to read, all you have to do is look... I do not enjoy the broken record roleplay, and I would much rather focus on actual issues and new features (for which you can ask, it'll be up to me whether a request is to be implemented, but nothing stops you from asking if you think of something you want added). You guys don't realize how big of a "bomb" I dropped by releasing the library, it lets us patch so much more without limitations and I would much rather focus on those possibilities than answering questions that have been already answered, you probably don't realize what that might mean so here's a sample.

How can I get my paws on that damage display above enemies?!!

Wrenparah

Potential Patron
Thanks for the heads up, for those who mentioned moving files from .resorepless to the files_to_patch folder, and selecting the first option within meta_injector. I'm curious as to how this mod will affect Lahn though. Haven't had much luck in figuring out how to make this mod work for her. Also, as silly as this sounds as a question, anyone know how exactly you can change the sizes of characters' head and neck? I guess it sounds silly, since there are no original sliders for the whole head and neck. I just ask, because it looks awkward when you use smaller bodies, and the head looks large and the neck is wide.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Thanks for the heads up, for those who mentioned moving files from .resorepless to the files_to_patch folder, and selecting the first option within meta_injector. I'm curious as to how this mod will affect Lahn though. Haven't had much luck in figuring out how to make this mod work for her. Also, as silly as this sounds as a question, anyone know how exactly you can change the sizes of characters' head and neck? I guess it sounds silly, since there are no original sliders for the whole head and neck. I just ask, because it looks awkward when you use smaller bodies, and the head looks large and the neck is wide.
Moving the files out of the .resorepless folder makes absolutely no difference in how Meta Injector does the patching, all you do is set yourself up for failure when you change your settings.

If you follow this god awful instruction and then think it fixed something, it didn't, it doesn't, and it won't fix anything.

"How do you explain the fact that it fixed it for me?" Because you finally listened to the fact that you are not supposed to use "let the program decide" when you use custom sliders, because apparently the numerous warnings in the program including one that stops the patching process and tells you not to continue if you don't know what you're doing weren't enough.

Wrenparah

Potential Patron
Moving the files out of the .resorepless folder makes absolutely no difference in how Meta Injector does the patching, all you do is set yourself up for failure when you change your settings.

If you follow this god awful instruction and then think it fixed something, it didn't, it doesn't, and it won't fix anything.

"How do you explain the fact that it fixed it for me?" Because you finally listened to the fact that you are not supposed to use "let the program decide" when you use custom sliders, because apparently the numerous warnings in the program including one that stops the patching process and tells you not to continue if you don't know what you're doing weren't enough.

I appreciate the input, I really do, and I understand why it would likely be wrong, considering that it was not meant to run like that, but after trying it out myself, I got the results I somewhat wanted. The issue I was having with letting the program decide was the idea that all the .xml files for custom sliders were not being copied correctly (I am not going to say it was not my error), but when I did what was previously recommended by another user, it worked without issue; no errors reported, etc. I'm no expert at modding, much less I am no content creator, but at the very least, I can at least say I followed directions of an alternate means to get the result I wanted. But I apologize if what I said frustrated you in any way.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I appreciate the input, I really do, and I understand why it would likely be wrong, considering that it was not meant to run like that, but after trying it out myself, I got the results I somewhat wanted. The issue I was having with letting the program decide was the idea that all the .xml files for custom sliders were not being copied correctly (I am not going to say it was not my error), but when I did what was previously recommended by another user, it worked without issue; no errors reported, etc. I'm no expert at modding, much less I am no content creator, but at the very least, I can at least say I followed directions of an alternate means to get the result I wanted. But I apologize if what I said frustrated you in any way.
Simply reading the warnings would've gotten you to the solution, not to mention the numerous mentions in previous pages about how "let the program decide" does not work with multiple files having the same name, which as of a recent change in file structure includes custom body files.

"I'm no expert at modding" that does not stop you from being able to read warnings, one of which, as previously mentioned, prompts you about whether or not you want to continue, telling you it will not work properly with multiple files containing the same name, something that only happens once it detects multiple files with the same name...

I really do not know how to make this any clearer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.