Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (28 Viewers)

kalien

Potential Patron
is it normal that the resize body parts option works for every class exept Mystic (does nothing)

Funny you say that I have the same problem with ranger max bodysliders some of them don't work. I also wish we have feet maxsliders because making thick legs looks odd with tiny feet.

NYK_Loki

Potential Patron
t
Funny you say that I have the same problem with ranger max bodysliders some of them don't work. I also wish we have feet maxsliders because making thick legs looks odd with tiny feet.
I fixed it by running the Injector twice first with the option "Let the program decide where they should go" and then direct after that run it again with the option "Keep files and folders structures from the ...". In my version i have changing feet sliders maybe you should download it again that got me the extra sliders for nearly all bodyparts

kalien

Potential Patron
t

I fixed it by running the Injector twice first with the option "Let the program decide where they should go" and then direct after that run it again with the option "Keep files and folders structures from the ...". In my version i have changing feet sliders maybe you should download it again that got me the extra sliders for nearly all bodyparts

Yeah I have the current version of the mod I don't see feet sliders. Only legs sliders are present on the mod no feet ones. As for your advice I will try tomorrow after maintenance thanks :wink:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Do not patch twice with two different modes... If some files fail to patch with one mode, and others fail to patch with another mode, you will cause corruption, there is no way around that, there will never be a way around that, and the issue mostly originates with users insisting on using the "let the program decide" option despite all the warnings about how it may patch the wrong files or just not work. Use the proper file paths, it's really not that hard...

kalien

Potential Patron
Do not patch twice with two different modes... If some files fail to patch with one mode, and others fail to patch with another mode, you will cause corruption, there is no way around that, there will never be a way around that, and the issue mostly originates with users insisting on using the "let the program decide" option despite all the warnings about how it may patch the wrong files or just not work. Use the proper file paths, it's really not that hard...

Okay but why is it that rangers bodysliders are only ones that don't work properly. I have all female characters except tamer and the bodyslides go to max on all of them. But rangers legs in particular the thighs don't it's kind of vexing so I was just wondering why that was. Other then this the mod is working perfectly find.

G9ai

Potential Patron
"repairing" by steam is not enough i suppose if something is already corrupted did i get that right? so what i am going to do now is:
1 re-install BDO completely
2 patch with resorepless
3 play without any error
is that correct or am i missing something

anime31415

Potential Patron
I saw Ran in my resorepless option, after I installed it, max body slider doesn't work, she can be nude, but it's default parameter, please help TT

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Man, if only there was a way to find more information about the tools, like a "Find more info" button...

If someone has a problem with my attitude, I'm sorry, but as much as I love creating and helping others, I am very sick and tired of having to repeat information that's available for anyone to read, all you have to do is look... I do not enjoy the broken record roleplay, and I would much rather focus on actual issues and new features (for which you can ask, it'll be up to me whether a request is to be implemented, but nothing stops you from asking if you think of something you want added). You guys don't realize how big of a "bomb" I dropped by releasing the library, it lets us patch so much more without limitations and I would much rather focus on those possibilities than answering questions that have been already answered, you probably don't realize what that might mean so here's a sample.

secalta

Potential Patron
Man, if only there was a way to find more information about the tools, like a "Find more info" button...

If someone has a problem with my attitude, I'm sorry, but as much as I love creating and helping others, I am very sick and tired of having to repeat information that's available for anyone to read, all you have to do is look... I do not enjoy the broken record roleplay, and I would much rather focus on actual issues and new features (for which you can ask, it'll be up to me whether a request is to be implemented, but nothing stops you from asking if you think of something you want added). You guys don't realize how big of a "bomb" I dropped by releasing the library, it lets us patch so much more without limitations and I would much rather focus on those possibilities than answering questions that have been already answered, you probably don't realize what that might mean so here's a sample.
Omg! That sample! That's so big it could bring the wrong kind of attention from the devs though. I wants it!

qoller

Potential Patron
When I try to use "Fix holes pn character" option after I marked the correspondent file and then pressed ENTER to apply the changes and fix the holes - nothing happens. I mean, I can literally hold enter and nothing happenes. Anyone had a problem like that before?

lust95

Potential Patron
when i start bdo it says that is corrupted. only when i use this mod. after every time i do repair and then it works, but when i reinstall the mod it says again that is corrupted. what to do? i tryed re download all the file a couple of time but nothing. i can only play the base game without nude mod T.T
i'll try to reinstall the game like i read in commentz :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.