Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

Wrenparah

Potential Patron
Simply reading the warnings would've gotten you to the solution, not to mention the numerous mentions in previous pages about how "let the program decide" does not work with multiple files having the same name, which as of a recent change in file structure includes custom body files.

"I'm no expert at modding" that does not stop you from being able to read warnings, one of which, as previously mentioned, prompts you about whether or not you want to continue, telling you it will not work properly with multiple files containing the same name, something that only happens once it detects multiple files with the same name...

I really do not know how to make this any clearer...

The problem was that if I were to do it the way you just stated, I would not have been able to have the advanced slider options. When I saw someone come up with another solution (ie placing all files from .resorepless into the patch file), I tried it, and it worked without issue. It's not as though it requires as much effort though, as all files patch, and I have no issues of same-named files walking on each other. Granted, most of the mods I am using are fairly simple, I have yet to come across any errors doing it this way.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I would not have been able to have the advanced slider options
Yes you would have those "advanced sliders"... It was always the patching mode that you selected that caused your "issues", and the fact that you did everything in your power to ignore any warning about that.
Moving the files makes absolutely no difference to how Meta Injector detects the files, but it definitely sets you up for failure when you change your resorepless settings, and that is because not all the files used in one configuration are used in others, so if you just move the files from the .resorepless folder without clearing the previous files, you then mix up configurations.
You may also accidentally override any custom textures or other mods you downloaded.

and I have no issues of same-named files walking on each other
Yes you do, the files are in different folders, you don't get any Windows Explorer errors about those files, it's not the problem, the files are in different paths, which is handled PROPERLY by the file structure patching mode, "let the program decide" ignores paths, it uses file names exclusively, and when the game contains multiple files of the same name, it's always the first file registered with that name in the game's meta file that will get patched.

I don't get why this argument keeps coming up, for the love of god just stop arguing with the people who make the tools you use, I know how the tools work, I made them, and when I tell you moving the files makes no difference, it's because that's how I designed it.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
How can I get my paws on that damage display above enemies?!!
This is not available publicly for now. When this and other script mods will be made available, it'll only be guaranteed to work for the NA/EU region (might work for others if the original scripts are similar), x64 client (won't work for x86, there are two versions of each script, one for each architecture, I'm only changing the x64 one, trying to use the x64 scripts to patch the x86 scripts is unlikely to work), and for the current patch (will work for future updates if nothing major changes in the scripts, most of them are rarely touched).

Wrenparah

Potential Patron
Yes you would have those "advanced sliders"... It was always the patching mode that you selected that caused your "issues", and the fact that you did everything in your power to ignore any warning about that.
Moving the files makes absolutely no difference to how Meta Injector detects the files, but it definitely sets you up for failure when you change your resorepless settings, and that is because not all the files used in one configuration are used in others, so if you just move the files from the .resorepless folder without clearing the previous files, you then mix up configurations.
You may also accidentally override any custom textures or other mods you downloaded.

Yes you do, the files are in different folders, you don't get any Windows Explorer errors about those files, it's not the problem, the files are in different paths, which is handled PROPERLY by the file structure patching mode, "let the program decide" ignores paths, it uses file names exclusively, and when the game contains multiple files of the same name, it's always the first file registered with that name in the game's meta file that will get patched.

I don't get why this argument keeps coming up, for the love of god just stop arguing with the people who make the tools you use, I know how the tools work, I made them, and when I tell you moving the files makes no difference, it's because that's how I designed it.

I wasn't trying to argue on what works better either; was only stating how it's fulfilling my wishes for the time being (I apologize for my simple-minded thinking), and if it messes up, a client repair and re-installation of each of the mods is only a few minutes. Don't get me wrong, I am highly appreciative of the work you folks put up, and the last thing I'm trying to do is insult any of the people who made all of this possible. My intention was not to make anyone on here believe I was trying to argue.. I'm just trying to have fun with the game. At the time, the quick-fix solution assisted me in what was needed in order to be able to get everything I wanted, and I'm not at all trying to say that I didn't see something I probably should have, perhaps due to muscle memory thinking after every patch when my mods go away. Truth be told, I just mindlessly click patch on the injector, and not worry about anything else. Again, my intention is not to argue, much less with one of the people who made all of this possible. I'm just trying to have fun with the game.

kaedekins

Potential Patron
Working with NA/EU Lahn release?
Suzu has something mostly working already. The body proportions are a bit different than BlackFire's stuff. though. But there seems to be an issue with the starter underwear. Unless I did something wrong when installing it, when you change to them in the Appearance Change/Edit menu the body disappears (I reiterate ***Unless I did something wrong when installing it***).

Firsdeman

Potential Patron
Anyone Else has the Problem, that "Resorpless.exe" doesnt work anymore? i get everytime a Error - i start it as an Admin ... :-/ Maybe a Windows-Problem?

Branya

Potential Patron
I've followed all the instructions, but when I get into the game and try to alter anything, none of the sliders are changed to be any bigger, like I set them to be. This doesn't seem to apply to DK, but everything else has had normal sliders.

Last edited:

kaedekins

Potential Patron
What do I have to do to get this working for Lahn?
Base files for Lahn already exist in Resorepless, BUT she doesn't have a 'new' model with nipples and vagina, so she'll look a bit flat. Suzu in her post made a nice model but it has different proportions to the rest of BlackFire's work.

kaedekins

Potential Patron
I've followed all the instructions, but when I get into the game and try to alter anything, none of the sliders are changed to be any bigger, like I set them to be. This doesn't seem to apply to DK, but everything else has had normal sliders.
Make sure you have the most recent version of everything. resorep/metainjector/restorenpatch etc etc. I had the same issue you were having because I hadn't updated these.

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
is the OP up to date or is it scattered through 244 pages? also is there any complete package with up to date everything needed available anywhere?

Last edited:

Vynerie

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I tried a fresh install of BDO and the patches seems to be working, the only issue is that the body sliders don't follow the settings that I applied in the mod customizations. (atleast not on every class) Is this a common issue or did I simply forget something? If there is a fix for this, where can I find it?

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
i did this customize option with only underwear nude, but it still removes all clothes :c
penistypeoption-gif.64253

is this feature still working for anyone?

Fixed it! must reinstall resorepless and meta injector after changing options! once i figure this stuff out it will be idiot proof :D

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Hey guys, I tried a fresh install of BDO and the patches seems to be working, the only issue is that the body sliders don't follow the settings that I applied in the mod customizations. (atleast not on every class) Is this a common issue or did I simply forget something? If there is a fix for this, where can I find it?
Don't use the "Let program decide" option when patching, use the file structure

Vynerie

Potential Patron
Don't use the "Let program decide" option when patching, use the file structure
I'll try that next time when my game has finished downloading (going to do a new install) cause at first the launcher gave me Error #1 and after verifying the files and reinstalling the mods, the game itself came with a popup saying my files are corrupt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.