Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
1. Download mods
2. Extract files
3. Install BDO tools and download meta injector
4. paste meta_injector.exe inside the "Paz" folder
5. Make a CLEAN BACKUP(No mods applied!) of your pad0000.meta file so you can replace the moded one before an update etc.
For suzu's mods:(Only need to be done once)
Copy/paste the "files_to_patch" folder inside your "Paz" folder (located in BDO's root directory)
Run meta_injector.exe, while chosing patch method chose the "Use file structure" option, not the one that says "Let program decide" as suzu's mod pack already has the correct file paths
For resorepless:
Simply run the exe, adjust your settings and start the patching process
6. wait for the injector to finish
7. done, just launch the game
Doing it this way you won't have to touch the files again unless a new patch for the game is released, when that happens just replace the .meta file with the CLEAN BACKUP before patching.
After patching DO ANOTHER CLEAN BACKUP of the .meta file, you will need this too in case something goes wrong, and files get corrupted/a new patch is released or whatever else, ALWAYS HAVE A CLEAN BACKUP OF THE CURRENT .META FILE, IT WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT
Using the "Use file structure" option is recommended if you got already sorted files like suzu's mods as this works more more reliably, if you have files from random mods but don't know where they go just use the "Let program decide" option, it's not guaranteed it will work but there's a very good chance it will.
8. After updating the game and doing the previous just run meta_injector.exe again, that sould install the mods no problems if you followed this easy step guide. Repeat for every new game update starting at step 5 but ignoring the "resorepless/suzu's mods" part if you didn't want to touch the mod files or want the same settings as before.

PS: Do not ask for help if you didn't at least read undercover's info post or the threads you got the mods from, the same questions get asked on a weekly basis and it gets tiring to answer them over and over again specially for the content creators of this community, do a little research, understand how the thing works and learn from mistakes.

Last edited:

kalien

Potential Patron
1. Download mods
2. Extract files
5. Make a CLEAN BACKUP(No mods applied!) of your pad0000.meta file so you can replace the moded one before an update etc.
Copy/paste the "files_to_patch" folder inside your "Paz" folder (located in BDO's root directory)
Run meta_injector.exe, while chosing patch method chose the "Use file structure" option, not the one that says "Let program decide" as suzu's mod pack already has the correct file paths
For resorepless:(Only need to be done once)
Run the program, chose your settings and start the file gen
When it says it's gonna run meta injector CLOSE IT
go to files_to_patch and look for the ".resorepless" folder, cut/move the files OUTSIDE OF IT (the folders inside now must be in the files_to_patch folder alongside .resorepless folder)
delete the .resorepless folder with nothing in it
Run meta_injector.exe, while chosing patch method chose the "Use file structure" option, not the one that says "Let program decide", the folders inside the .resorepless already have the correct file structure.
Doing it this way you won't have to touch the files again unless a new patch for the game is released, when that happens just replace the .meta file with the CLEAN BACKUP before patching.
After patching DO ANOTHER CLEAN BACKUP of the .meta file, you will need this too in case something goes wrong, and files get corrupted/a new patch is released or whatever else, ALWAYS HAVE A CLEAN BACKUP OF THE CURRENT .META FILE, IT WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT
8. After updating the game and doing the previous just run meta_injector.exe again, that sould install the mods no problems if you followed this easy step guide. Repeat for every new game update starting at step 5 but ignoring the "resorepless/suzu's mods" part if you didn't want to touch the mod files.

PS: Do not ask for help if you didn't at least read undercover's info post or the threads you got the mods from, the same questions get asked on a weekly basis and it gets tiring to answer them over and over again specially for the content creators of this community, do a little research, understand how the thing works and learn from mistakes.

Thanks the for explanation. I also modify that xml files so bodysliders are working correctly.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
1. Download mods
2. Extract files
For resorepless:(Only need to be done once)
Run the program, chose your settings and start the file gen
When it says it's gonna run meta injector CLOSE IT
go to files_to_patch and look for the ".resorepless" folder, cut/move the files OUTSIDE OF IT (the folders inside now must be in the files_to_patch folder alongside .resorepless folder)
delete the .resorepless folder with nothing in it
Run meta_injector.exe, while chosing patch method chose the "Use file structure" option, not the one that says "Let program decide", the folders inside the .resorepless already have the correct file structure.
8. After updating the game and doing the previous just run meta_injector.exe again, that sould install the mods no problems if you followed this easy step guide. Repeat for every new game update starting at step 5 but ignoring the "resorepless/suzu's mods" part if you didn't want to touch the mod files.

Missed it earlier, but all the steps regarding tampering with .resorepless are false, please stop instructing people to do so, it only harms those who change their configuration later...
Dot and underscore prefixed folders are ignored from the path, it makes no difference if the files are inside or outside the folder, the reason there is a .resorepless folder in the first place is so that resorepless won't overwrite custom files and would also be able to delete files from the previous configuration - files that may not be needed for the new one.

Unless I missed something else, the rest of the information is accurate.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Missed it earlier, but all the steps regarding tampering with .resorepless are false, please stop instructing people to do so, it only harms those who change their configuration later...
Dot and underscore prefixed folders are ignored from the path, it makes no difference if the files are inside or outside the folder, the reason there is a .resorepless folder in the first place is so that resorepless won't overwrite custom files and would also be able to delete files from the previous configuration - files that may not be needed for the new one.

Unless I missed something else, the rest of the information is accurate.
it's not about that, as you said it's just so they don't have to use resorepless, just simply running meta after a game update and to avoid possible duped files(mainly storage optimization) ie: having the same texture in the normal textures folder and also in .resorepless/textures while using other mods etc. not saying the prefixes are wrong/bad
edit: added an extra note if ppl use resorepless only, can still edit it out for simplicity if anything

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
it's not about that, as you said it's just so they don't have to use resorepless, just simply running meta after a game update and to avoid possible duped files(mainly storage optimization) ie: having the same texture in the normal textures folder and also in .resorepless/textures while using other mods etc. not saying the prefixes are wrong/bad
edit: added an extra note if ppl use resorepless only, can still edit it out for simplicity if anything
You're prompting them to either override or skip files, "duplicates" are handled by Meta Injector just fine, it goes by the order folders are listed (when sorted by name, ascending, in Windows Explorer) and duplicate files simply replace the previous files before Meta Injector even begins to patch. Storage is a possible concern, yes, but avoiding confusion for the people who are not very savvy is preferred.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
You're prompting them to either override or skip files, "duplicates" are handled by Meta Injector just fine, it goes by the order folders are listed (when sorted by name, ascending, in Windows Explorer) and duplicate files simply replace the previous files before Meta Injector even begins to patch. Storage is a possible concern, yes, but avoiding confusion for the people who are not very savvy is preferred.
edited again, is that better? also aded a small portion about "let program decide" and the file structure options

Eba

Potential Patron
1. Download mods
2. Extract files
For resorepless:
Simply run the exe, adjust your settings and start the patching process
Using the "Use file structure" option is recommended if you got already sorted files like suzu's mods as this works more more reliably, if you have files from random mods but don't know where they go just use the "Let program decide" option, it's not guaranteed it will work but there's a very good chance it will.
8. After updating the game and doing the previous just run meta_injector.exe again, that sould install the mods no problems if you followed this easy step guide. Repeat for every new game update starting at step 5 but ignoring the "resorepless/suzu's mods" part if you didn't want to touch the mod files or want the same settings as before.

Thanks a lott !! >.< Yeay !

nickson555

Content Creator
You must be using the wrong file paths/names because it works just fine for me.
What file path/programme u are using? I put the pac into Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch and use meta injector to patch.
I notice that at the :\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\model\1_pc\17_psw there is no file named nude while all the other classes has that file.
file name for lanh is psw_00_nude_0001.pac isn't it?
I copied it from the resorepless patcher resources.

Last edited:

nickson555

Content Creator
Code:
psw_00_nude_0001.pac
goes in
Code:
character\model\1_pc\17_psw\nude
Looks to me it is not the file path problem.
there is no file named nude in the psw file.
If I manually put the pac file inside the file named nude in the psw file, the pac file together with the nude file vanished after I apply resorepeless patch every time.
I am not using any antivirus and I am using both resoreepless or meta injector in administrator mode.
Reinstall the mod still I can patch every classes' 3d mesh pac except lanh's pac.
I can successfully patch the pac only once after hours of trial and error....
Something is stopping the resorepless/meta injector to work properly!!!

28283664578_47aa6880c8_o.png

Last edited:

blur410

Potential Patron
I am having issues as well. I'll admit I'm not using the restore and patch tool as the mod has worked fine without it, and my computer sees it as a virus, but has anything been affected as far as paths?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Resorepless will delete the ".resorepless" folder every time you use it, it's why you're not supposed to put any of your own files there...

I am having issues as well. I'll admit I'm not using the restore and patch tool as the mod has worked fine without it, and my computer sees it as a virus, but has anything been affected as far as paths?
You're probably using one of the many shitty antiviruses which flag "unpopular" files as suspicious, making anyone who isn't savvy or not anyone who doesn't check the code it gives click "Clean" or whatever, thinking it's a virus when in reality it's just a file that not many users of said antivirus use.

nickson555

Content Creator
Resorepless will delete the ".resorepless" folder every time you use it, it's why you're not supposed to put any of your own files there...

You're probably using one of the many shitty antiviruses which flag "unpopular" files as suspicious, making anyone who isn't savvy or not anyone who doesn't check the code it gives click "Clean" or whatever, thinking it's a virus when in reality it's just a file that not many users of said antivirus use.

The only way to fix this problem is to patch the game with resorepless first
and then put the pac into the file named nude and then run meta injector.
Resorepless/meta injector will not create that file like other classes did so it fails to patch every time.

blur410

Potential Patron
As far as antivirus I'm using windows defender, and the fact that a couple hundred people have the base mod up and working yet nobody seems to care about Restore n' Patch bothers me a bit.

S

SinnAt

Does anyone else have the problem that the Restore n' Patch doesn't detect the game any more and all the mods don't work?
It just happend after this emergency maintainance(17.05.2018) for the EU server.
Can I fix it myself? Or do we have to wait for a update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.