Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (12 Viewers)

sirop89

Potential Patron
Hey. Has anyone come across this?
Error: "This file is corrupted. If it persists, please run file-recovery from the launcher."
This occurs after I change the size of my chest, install and run the game.
How can I fix this?

Drulisa

Potential Patron
Has anyone encountered a problem where after each single patch, you have to do a file check and basically delete out all the mods in the paz folder and reinstall them. The meta injector seems to never be able to create a backup file of the current version once it's been updated from its last version, and i have to do a file check. Is this why we're supposed to use the restore N patch?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Just simply reducing the body of the ranger can not be used for Tamer.
The default A pose is different.
The same pose as Tamer is the plum body (pkw) of the initial design. Caution; not pkww.

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
upload_2018-5-28_18-24-40.png
Until now the underwear became visible i checked resorpless and tried remove all/cash shop items only neither worked any suggestions?

Valestris

Potential Patron
It's a different body mesh is it not? the breasts look different from Blackfire's or am I not looking well enough? -_-

Drd27

Potential Patron
After I change the resorepless settings from customize my settings doesn't apply in-game, what should I do?

sirop89

Potential Patron
Good evening.
Such a problem. After installing Resorepless and Meta Injector, I start the game. The greeting, server selection starts. But when the character selection window should open, the "Corrupted file" error pops up and the game closes.
I began to explore.
If I use Meta Injector in a clean client (that is, there is no "..resorepless" folder), then my redesigned textures are installed well. The game starts with new textures.
But if I initially use Resorepless, and then add my converted texture files to the folder files_to_patch, and then use Meta Injector, then when I select the first option "Recommended" errors appear when installing my files.
tlNoL4u

Files from the .resorepless folder are installed correctly, but mine is not.
Eic6PgL

Those. I open the game, the parameters of the body from Resorepless are applied, and my new textures are not there.
So I thought maybe some textures conflict from the .resorepless folder with my textures? But half a year ago this was not.
How to solve a problem? :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.